剧集 | 人生苦短(2011) | 导航列表
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗?
When I signed up, my heroes were
我签约的时候 目标是成为
Laurence Olivier,
劳伦斯·奥利弗
Al Pacino...
阿尔帕西诺(英国著名艺人)...那样的人
I don't know why you're complaining. At least you're working.
我不懂你有什么好抱怨的 至少你现在有工作
I know. It's not exactly what I dreamed of.
我知道 可是和我想的完全不一样
Oh, here we go!
噢 开始了!
Strike!
全中!
'My name is Warwick Davis.' Hello, Dwarves For Hire.
'我叫沃里克·戴维斯 '你好 矮人出租公♥司♥
'I'm an entrepreneur.'
'我是一个企业家'
You're stealing the best roles for yourself. 'I'm an actor.'
你把最好的角色都偷偷留给自己了 '我是个演员'
What part of the character's this? Just keep going.
这部分要演什么? 继续跳就行了
'Soon to be divorced.'
'很快就离婚了'
Got your special shampoo? Yes.
拿上你的特制洗发水了吗? 拿了
'Oh, and I've got a massive tax bill.'
'哦 我还有一大笔税款要缴'
It's you that didn't know what he was doing. You're my accountant.
你怎么能不知道他在干什么 你可是我的会计啊
Hello, I'm Warwick Davis and welcome to my website
大家好 我是沃里克·戴维斯 欢迎来访我的网站
Here's a showbiz anecdote for you.
讲一个娱乐八卦给你听
I was trying on costumes once with actor Mark Hamill.
有一次 我和马克·哈密尔一起试演出服
He was stripped down to his underwear,
他被扒的只剩下内衣
and I was quite literally taken aback
我真给吓到了
by the size of the bulge in his underpants.
被他内♥裤♥突起部分的那个尺寸给吓着了
For a slight man, there really was a monster down there.
对于一个矮个子来说 那真是庞然大物
I was mightily impressed, and he was flaccid.
我被强烈的震撼到了 他很无力
So there you have it, finally Warwick Davis has gone cyber.
你们瞧 沃里克·戴维斯开始进军网络了
The site's been live for 48 hours now. How many hits, Cheryl?
网站已经运营48个小时了 有多少点击量 谢丽尔?
12.
12. For God's sakes! See, that annoys me.
12 老天啊! 真让人闹心
Porn stars on sites like, I don't know,
色情明星的网站 比如 我不清楚
hotdirtysluts.co.uk, millions of hits.
hotdirtysluts.co.uk 点击量上百万
Me, proper film star making proper films, 12 hits.
我呢 正派电影明星拍正当电影 点击量12
"Do you want to visit my website?"
"你愿意访问我的网站吗?"
"No, we'd rather have a wank, Warwick." "Oh, have a wank then."
"不 我们宁愿打手♥枪♥ 沃里克" "噢 那就打去吧"
I mean, part of the problem could be that
我的意思是 有可能是因为
my website address is warwickdavis.org.uk.
我网站的地址是warwickdavis.org.uk.
Um, I couldn't get warwickdavis.com
呃 我不能用warwickdavis.com
cos that was already taken,
因为那个已经被人用了
so if you're looking for me and you type in warwickdavis.com,
所以如果你想找我的话 点击warwickdavis.com
you're going to be sorely disappointed.
你会非常失望的
Probably get some clown who's a plumber in Chepstow.
可能会看到些乡下人 比如切普斯托镇的水管工
There he is. And I don't think you want to go there.
这不是么 我觉得你不会想点进去看的
Well, it turns out you do, actually, he's had more hits than me.
但是 事实证明你会的 他的点击量比我的还多
1,800 people need a plumber in Chepstow? Fuck off!
有1800人要找水管工吗? 妈的!
What do you need?
你需要什么?
Well, I won't keep you guys. Go on.
呃 我不会打扰你们很久的 说吧
Well, I was thinking, what'd be great for my website
我在想 能做些什么来提高我网站的知名度
would be a quote from you, ricky,
也许可以引用你的话 瑞奇
endorsing me as an actor. OK.
说我是一个演员 可以
Think that's a good idea? Yeah, definitely.
你认为那是个好主意? 是的 必须的啊
The problem is, I'll start straightaway,
问题是 我就不绕弯子了
um, I can't think of anything. You could think of something.
呃 我想不到要说什么 你想得出来的
Just a couple of sentences singing my praises,
就是说几句赞美我的话
and directors and producers would see it up there
没准哪个导演或者制片人看到
and think, "Wow, this dude must be good if..."
心想 "哇 这家伙肯定不错 如果..."
Really good idea.
的确是个好主意
Yeah, yeah? What, to me to put my name to...
是么 啊? 把我的名字加在...
to his... to his... career?
加在他的…职业旁边?
Um, well, we're a bit snowed under, to be honest, but I...
呃 说实话 我们忙的有点不可开交 我...
Can you just email me something later? Oh... Yeah.
你能不能过会儿给我邮件? 呃...好吧
Great. Cheers. Thanks.
太好了 再见 谢了
The Society Of People Of Short Stature was set up in 1985.
矮人协会创办于1985年
We're a group that really campaigns
我们组织的宗旨是
for the rights of little people.
为矮人争取应有的权利
Currently, the chairman is a man called Anthony Braden.
目前 协会主席是安东尼·布雷登
I am vice chairman.
我是副♥主♥席♥
I should probably be chairman, really,
我本来应该是主席的 真的
but I suppose it means more to Anthony, so good luck to him.
但是我觉得安东尼更需要这个头衔 所以祝他好运吧
Prejudice doesn't need to be hate-fuelled,
偏见不一定是仇恨导致的
it can just be ignorance.
无知也会造成偏见
It can be being patronised
可以看作是一种自我保护
or it can just simply be...
或者也可以简单的看作...
'I feel it's important to use whatever charisma'
'我认为用我个人的魅力或者'
'and star power that I've been blessed with to help others.'
'用我的明星力量来帮助其他人是非常重要的'
It's an honour.
这是一种荣幸
It's also a duty.
也是一种责任
If you can send in your bits of news
如果你们把关于你们的新闻发给我们
and any interesting articles that you have
或者任何有趣的文章
we'll try and get them published.
我们会尽全力帮你们发表
So I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting. Thanks.
期待与你们下次开会再见 谢谢
What's... What's all that? What's...
那是... 那是什么啊? 做什么...
I've just got to do a quick interview for BBC News about the society,
BBC新闻频道要对我进行一个关于协会的简短采访
What, they're interviewing you? Yeah.
什么 他们要采访你? 是的
Hiya.
嗨呀
So you're from the BBC.
你们是BBC的?
Er, yeah.
呃 是的
British Broadcasting Corporation.
英国广播公♥司♥
And, er, and you're interviewing Anthony?
呃 你们要采访安东尼?
That's right.
没错
Seems a bit odd. You know,
感觉有点怪 知道吗
you've got a film star in your midst and you wouldn't use him.
一位电影明星站在你们面前 你们却视而不见
What film star?
什么电影明星?
Me, Warwick Davis. Return Of The Jedi, etc.
我啊 沃里克·戴维斯 拍过《绝地归来》等等
Ah, OK. It's just a quick interview.
啊 好吧 只是一个很短的采访
We were told Anthony's the chairman of the society.
我们得知安东尼是协会的主席
Yeah, I'm sure, yeah, well, he is.
嗯 当然了 是的 他是主席
Bit worried, actually.
有点小担心
Anthony might freeze up in front of the cameras, you know.
安东尼在镜头前可能会有些怯场
It's just one camera.
只有一台摄影机而已
Can I have a word? Yeah, of course.
能借一步说话么? 当然
Bloody film crew just clocked me, right,
该死的摄制组刚才找上我了 是的
and they want me to do the interview.
他们想让我也参与采访
You all right if we do it together?
你不介意我们一起吧?
Yeah, fine. I'm not bothered.
不介意 没问题
Hiya. Just spoke to Anthony over there.
嘿 刚在那边和安东尼说了两句
Our worst fears have come true. He's nervous.
不幸言中了 他很紧张
He wants me to do the interview with him.
他想让我陪他一起接受采访
Er, fine, whatever. Cool.
呃 行 无所谓 好极了
You got a dressing room I can chill out in?
有没有化妆室可以让我放松下?
Just need to get my head together, you know.
需要点时间冷静一下
No, we're ready to go now. Cool, mm.
没有 我们现在就要开始了 好的
Got any slap?
有抹脸的么?
Slap? Makeup.
抹脸? 化妆
No.
没
It's all right, got me own.
没关系 我自己有
Pop another chair out.
再搬一个椅子过去
You all right?
准备好了吗?
Bit shiny... Do you want some powder?
灯光有点闪... 需要上点粉么?
No, I'm fine.
不用了
Sweaty.
瞧你满头的汗
Happy?
好了么?
Yeah, I'm happy. You happy? Yeah.
恩 好了 你呢? 好了
Great, let's rock 'n' roll. OK, then.
太好了 我们开始吧 开始吧
Take one.
第一遍
So, what are you campaigning for?
最近你们有什么活动?
Well, um, homophobic or racial slurs
如今 反同性恋和种族歧视
are considered totally unacceptable nowadays,
是完全不被接受的
and yet words like midget are still being commonly used.
然而 类似侏儒之类的词语却仍被广泛使用
Anthony's mentioned racism, and I see our struggle
安东尼提到了种族歧视 我认为我们所做的
as being like the civil rights movement in America.
就类似于美国的民权运动
Of the two of us, I suppose I'm more like Martin Luther King,
就我们两人而言 我敢说我更像是马丁·路德·金
just cos I've got the profile and the charisma
剧集 | 人生苦短(2011) | 导航列表