剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
It's all right, I'll go with you.
女人
Women!
不得不爱 不是吗
You have to love them, don't you?
你就是个骗子 对吗
You're a liar, aren't you?
市长先生 快来
Monsieur le Maire, come quickly!
-马德林先生 -夫人
- Monsieur Madeleine! - Madame...
-先生 别 -我必须得去
- Monsieur... No, please! - No, I have to go.
先生 先生
Monsieur! Monsieur!
救救我
Help me!
把这车卸了
Unload that cart!
把马牵好
Control that horse!
来人把马给松开
Someone untether the horse.
救救我
Help me!
坚持住 康斯特布尔 我们会救你出来
Hold on, Constable, we'll get you out!
去找人帮忙
Get someone to get it!
过来得20分钟 等人来他都被压死了
That's 20 minutes from here. He'll be crushed to death by then!
所有人都在这了 市长先生
It's all in hand, Monsieur le Maire.
救救我
Help me!
恭喜你 市长先生
Congratulations, Monsieur le Maire.
太明显了
Most instructive.
又有多人见证
And witnessed by so many.
马德林先生
Monsieur Madeleine.
现在不行
Not now.
这个伤风败俗女子
This immoral young woman
就是这家工厂 这个小镇的耻辱
is a disgrace to the factory and the town.
那不是真的 我是无辜的
It's not true. I'm innocent!
很抱歉 先生 她比妓♥女♥好不到哪去
I regret to say, monsieur, she is no better than a whore.
她有个私生子 还把孩子丢在蒙费梅伊
She has a bastard child, she abandoned at Montfermeil.
我从没抛弃她
....I never abandoned her!
我没抛弃她 我每月都寄十五法郎
I never abandoned her. I send 15 francs per month.
比我一半的工资还多了
More than half my wages.
骗人的小婊♥子♥ 你真丢人
Lying little whore. You're a disgrace!
市长先生 相信我 珂赛特是我的一切
Monsieur le Maire, believe me. My Cosette is all I care about.
骗人的小婊♥子♥
Lying little whore!
她上班时就在做这个事
This is what she does when she's supposed to be working.
-给她小杂种的玩具 -相信我
- A toy for her little bastard. - Believe me...
够了 你们两个 够了
Enough, both of you! Enough!
芳汀·蒂博
Fantine Thibault?
是的 先生
Yes, monsieur.
我记得我问过你的家庭情况
I remember I asked you about your family
你说你在世上孤身一人
and you said you were alone in the world.
我想要是我跟你说了我的孩子
I thought if I told you about my little girl
你就不会雇佣我
you'd turn me away.
你骗了我
You lied to me!
这又没什么坏处
There was no harm in it.
-我那时怕你 -别听她的 先生
- I was frightened of you. - Don't listen to her, monsieur.
-她就是个淫♥妇♥ -我不是 我不是
- She's an immoral woman. - I am not! I am not.
但孩子是你的
But the child is yours?
-这有罪吗 -她抛弃了她的孩子
- Is that a crime? - And she abandoned it.
不 我没有
No, I didn't!
-请相信我 -我无法相信你
- Please believe me. - I can't believe you!
你被开除了
You're dismissed.
但我还能去干什么呢
But what am I going to do?
这里有50法郎 我建议你离开这里 小姐
There's 50 francs. I advise you to leave the town, mademoiselle.
但我不能走 我还欠别人钱
But I can't leave this town. I owe people money here.
那就去找别的工作
Well, find some other employment!
他们都说你是位善良的好心人
They said that you were a kind and good man.
我也以为你是
And I thought you were.
但其实不然
But you're not.
你是个恶魔
You're a monster!
-恶魔 -够了 够了
- A monster! - That's enough! That's enough!
你怎敢侮辱我们好心的佩雷·马德林
How dare you insult our good Pere Madeleine?
滚出去
Out now!
现在就走
This minute!
驾
Come on!
驾 驾 别慌
Come on! Come on! Steady!
巴黎警♥察♥局总部
总督察 我叫沙威
Chief Inspector, my name is Javert.
我刚接管蒙特勒伊地区
I have just taken charge in Montreuil.
沙威探长 你来巴黎干什么
Inspector Javert, what are you doing in Paris?
我发现了一名危险的罪犯
I've identified a dangerous criminal.
-我前来与您商议如何处置此人 -他是谁
- I've come to consult you on how to proceed. - Who is this man?
他的名字叫冉·阿让
His name is Jean Valjean.
多年前我在土伦监狱认识了他
I knew him years ago at the prison hulks at Toulon.
他出狱后不久就偷窃孩童财物并逃跑
He stole from a child within days of his release and fled.
是个力大又残忍♥的人
A man of exceptional strength and brutality.
如今他在外假扮成蒙特勒伊市长
He's now posing as the Mayor of Montreuil.
你错了
You're mistaken.
总督察 我认识此人
I tell you, I know the man.
冉·阿让已被拘留
Jean Valjean is in custody.
四天前他在阿伊勒欧克洛谢被捕
He was arrested four days ago in Ailly-le-Haut-Clocher.
到时将会接受审判
In due course, he will stand trial.
这个男人承认自己是冉·阿让了吗
Has this man confessed to being Jean Valjean?
还没有 但他会的
Not yet, but he will.
-已经有人指认他了 -但是先生
- He has been identified. - But monsieur...
记住 对公众人物
And bear in mind, it's a very serious matter,
提出指控是非常严重的一件事
making accusations against important public figures.
我建议你多加小心 沙威探长
I'd advise you to be more careful, Inspector Javert.
晚安 市长先生
Evening, Monsieur le Maire.
佩雷先生
Mon pere?
你来了
You came.
好孩子
Good boy.
现在你是彭眉胥男爵了
You will be Baron Pontmercy now.
拿破仑亲自在滑铁卢
The honour was bestowed on me
授予我这项荣誉
by Napoleon himself at Waterloo.
如今由你继承
Now it is yours by right.
有一个人
There's a man...
名叫德纳迪埃
..Called Thenardier.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
如果你今后遇见他 尽你所能答谢他
If you ever meet him, do the best, you can.
芳汀
蒙特勒伊克拉佩小街
孩子感染了粟疹热病
The child has caught a miliary fever.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们需要钱买♥♥药 40法郎
They're asking for money for medicine. 40 francs.
我可怜的孩子
My poor child.
为什么不把你女儿接到这来
Why not go and fetch your daughter here?
让她和我一起过这悲惨的生活吗
And have her share my wretched life?
我不想令她蒙羞
I don't want to bring shame on her head.
她现在这样就好
She's better off where she is.
但天晓得我要去哪赚钱供她留在那里了
Though God knows how I'll find the money for her keep now.
你是个非常美丽的女人
..You're a very pretty young woman.
而漂亮女人
There's always ways...
总有办法
that a pretty young woman can...
找到生计
..Make a living.
如果你明白我的意思
If you know what I mean.
祝您晚安 先生
Bonsoir, monsieur.
我又买♥♥又卖♥♥ 今夜我又买♥♥又卖♥♥
I'm buying and I'm selling, I'm selling and I'm buying tonight.
如果你没有头发和牙齿 你能改变自己的生命
If you're bald and toothless, you can change your life.
今夜我又买♥♥又卖♥♥ 女士们先生们
I'm selling and I'm buying tonight, ladies and gentlemen!
我有闪闪金发 也有乌亮黑发
I've got golden, I've got glossy black,
有卷发 有直发
I've got curly, I've got straight,
有长发 有短发
I've got long and I've got short.
来 摸摸这个
Here, have a feel of this one.
是不是如丝绸般柔软
Is that soft as silk?
还有牙齿
And teeth!
你们不想今晚带着一口亮丽的新牙回家吗
How'd you like to go home tonight with a lovely new set of teeth?
你们手头的东西可以在我这抵一些价钱
And I'll take what you've got in part exchange.
没有比这更公平的了 不是吗
Can't say fairer than that now, can I?
来了一位美人
Oh, I say, there's a beauty.
请让路 女士们 让她过来
Make way, ladies. Let her come through.
过来 亲爱的
That's it, my dear.
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表