剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
我相信我们中的大多数人可善可恶
I believe most of us are capable of good and evil,
我们成为什么样子取决于境遇
and how we turn out depends on our circumstances
和我们受到的对待
and how we are treated.
这个结论是您根据自身经验得出的吗
And has your own experience led you to that conclusion?
是的
Yes, it has.
市长先生
Monsieur le Maire,
我期待今后就此话题更多地探讨
I look forward to many interesting discussions on this topic.
不过现在 我作为警♥察♥局长向您保证
For now, let me assure you that as your Chief of Police,
我将尽我所能地
I shall do everything in my power
找出 逮捕并惩罚
to seek out, apprehend and punish
您的城镇中的每一个犯罪者
every single wrong-doer in your fine town.
很高兴听到这个 警督
Glad to hear it, Inspector.
我认为你在蒙特勒伊的任务不会太艰巨
I think your task won't be too demanding here in Montreuil.
也许如此
Perhaps.
粗略检查之下
On cursory inspection,
您的市民看起来满足并守序
your citizens seem to be contented and well ordered.
你这样野心勃勃的人为什么要选择这样的职位
So, why does an ambitious man choose a posting like this?
您推断我有野心
You deduce that I am ambitious.
离开监狱系统后 我全身心投入
Since I left the Prison Service, I have dedicated myself
不仅追捕明显的罪犯
to pursuing not only the obvious offences,
还有那些藏起来的
but the hidden ones.
不仅是当下的罪犯 还有以前的
Not only in the present, but in the past.
有时候一个人可能看起来成功富有
Sometimes a man may be seen to be rich, successful,
品行端正
prosperous, virtuous...
然而同时他可能隐藏着一个秘密
..While all the time he may be harbouring a secret.
以前的丑恶行径
Something rotten in his past.
应该让这种秘密隐藏下去吗
Is it right that such a secret should remain hidden?
应该让这种人继续享受
Is it right that such a man should continue to enjoy the fruits
他不为人知的罪恶的成果吗
of his wickedness undiscovered?
你认为这个城镇里有这种人
You think there is such a man here in this town?
这种人到处都是 市长先生
There are such men everywhere, Monsieur le Maire.
所以我的工作才如此迷人
That's what makes my work so fascinating.
当然了 必须得有无可争议的证据证明他有罪
Of course, one must have incontrovertible proof of guilt.
这需要时间
And that takes time.
我不想占用你宝贵的时间
Well, I don't want to keep you.
-认识你是我的荣幸 -我也是
- It's been a pleasure to make your acquaintance. - Likewise.
我一直在想 跟你交谈时
You know, I've been thinking, as we've talked,
你让我想起了一个我曾经熟识的一个人
you remind me of someone I used to know rather well at one time.
他偷了一个孩子的东西
He stole from a child
从未为自己的罪行付出过代价
and never paid for his crime.
我现在想不起他的名字了
I can't recall his name now.
晚安吧
Ah, well. Goodnight...
市长先生
..Monsieur le Maire.
我还是不敢相信他没邀请我
I still can't believe he didn't invite me.
-范范会邀请你的 不是吗 范比 -闭嘴
- Fabs would, wouldn't you, Fabby? - Shut up!
有人去过那吗
Has anyone ever been up there?
-我打赌他会让芳汀进 -为什么会让我进去
- I bet he'd let Fantine in though. - Why me?
因为他喜欢你 我们都看见他看你了
Cos he likes you and we've seen him looking.
-我猜他会让你进他房♥间 -让你上他的床
- I bet he'd let you in his room. - Let you in his bed!
-如果他要求做 你会就范吗 -不会
- Would you, if he asked? - No!
好吧 别装了
All right, hoity-toity.
-那是什么 芳汀 挺漂亮的 -没什么
- What's that, Fantine? That's pretty. - It's nothing.
瞧 范范 是只小鸟
Look, Fabs, it's a little bird!
真好看
Ah, that is nice.
-给谁做的 -没谁
- Who's it for? - No-one.
当心 薇琪过来了
Look out, Vicky's coming.
这是什么
What's this?
给我看看
Show me.
谁要你做这个了
Who told you to do this?
没谁 夫人 但我的任务已经完成了
No-one, madame, but I'd finished my quota.
任务做完了也不能在这自娱自乐
You're not here to amuse yourself when you finish your quota.
-应该接新任务来做 -抱歉 夫人
- You ask for more work. - Sorry, madame.
-我真想当场解雇你 -请不要解雇我 夫人
- I've a good mind to dismiss you on the spot. - Please, no, madame.
求你了
Please.
这是最后警告
Consider this a final warning.
讨厌的老贱♥人♥
Nasty old bitch.
"我知道你和我们一样
"I know your little girl's health and happiness
关心你女儿是否健康快乐
"is as dear to you as it is to my dear wife and me.
只需一小笔" 一小笔
"A trifling sum..." A trifling sum?
这个家伙写得真可恨
This fellow writes abominably.
"只需一小笔钱 每月15法郎"
"A trifling sum of 15 francs a month."
每月15法郎
15 francs a month?!
我没这么多钱
I can't pay that!
你还想不想听后面的了
Do you want to hear the rest or not?
"我们希望尽快收到这笔钱"
"We expect to receive this money due to us very promptly."
代笔人
你说她是个妓♥女♥
She was some kind of a prostitute, you say?
我不喜欢说别人坏话 但是真的
Well, I don't like to speak ill of anyone, but, yes,
但这小女孩肯定是罪恶的果实
and no doubt the little girl was conceived in sin
成了她的累赘
and had become some sort of encumbrance.
不用想就知道 对吗
Doesn't bear thinking about, does it?
这些人过的都是不正常的生活
These people don't lead natural lives.
她可能现在都把自己女儿忘干净了
She's probably forgotten all about the little girl now.
她还在写信给你
She still writes to you.
是的 时不时吧 她想起来就写
Oh, yeah, I mean, now and then, when she thinks about it.
"希望你好好照顾她" 之类的
"I hope you're looking after her proper", and all that, and so on.
但对我们还有这个小姑娘有什么用呢
but what good is that to us or the little girl?
我觉得
I think...
你们被利用了
..You have been taken advantage of.
你说得对 夫人
You're right there, madame.
你想留宿一两晚吗
Are you thinking of staying a night or two?
前面有间不错的房♥间 现在没有人住
We have a lovely room on the front that's vacant just now.
我已经在野鸭旅店住下了 马夫推荐的
I've taken a room at the Wild Duck. The coachman recommended it.
我是滑铁卢战役中的英雄
I was one of the heroes of Waterloo!
拿破仑亲自授予了我荣誉军团勋章
I was awarded the Legion d'Honneur by Napoleon himself.
-你想看看吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Would you care to examine it? - No, thank you.
-不了吗 好吧 -祝安 谢谢你的时间
- No... yeah. - Good day to you. Thank you for your time.
可悲的老女人
Miserable old cow, eh?
算我倒霉
Tant pis!
闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
拿破仑万岁
Vive Napoleon!
拿破仑·波拿巴对法国的伤害
Napoleon Bonaparte did more harm to France
比英国 俄♥国♥和奥地利的军队加起来还要大
than all the armies of Britain, Russia and Austria combined.
-说得对 -就是一个野蛮人 一个粗人
- Hear, hear. - A barbarian, a savage,
感谢上帝 现在他是个遭人鄙视的流犯
and thanks be to God, now a despised exile.
然而这位年轻人
But here is a young man
有着正确的想法
who thinks in the right way.
先生们
Gentlemen,
这是我的孙子
my grandson...
马吕斯·彭眉胥
..Marius Pontmercy.
拿破仑就是一个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Napoleon was a traitor to his country
我父亲也是一个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
and my father was a traitor to his country too.
我唾弃他们
I spit upon them both!
国王万岁 法国万岁
Vive le Roi! Vive la France!
国王万岁 法国万岁
Vive le Roi! Vive la France!
好孩子
Good boy.
先生 这封信刚刚寄到了
Monsieur, this letter has just arrived.
年轻人
Well, young man,
看来你父亲
it seems your father
已经离死不远了
is on his deathbed.
对此你怎么看
Now, what do you say... to that?
-很好 -哈哈
- Good! - Ha-ha!
我也觉得
And so do I!
我也觉得
So do I!
你可以离开了 亲爱的
Well, off you go, my dear.
先生 这男孩应该去见父亲最后一面
The boy should see his father before he dies, monsieur.
这是理所应当的
It's only right.
如果他想去 我不会阻止他的
Well, I won't forbid it, if he wants to go.
你想去吗
Do you?
要是你不去 你会后悔一辈子的
If you don't, you might be sorry your whole life.
没关系 我陪你去
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表