剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
for a small consideration? No need for the wife to know.
她有自己的床 不是吗
She has a bed of her own, has she not?
那当然 就跟我自己的孩子一样
Yeah, of course, just like one of my own.
那么就晚安吧
Then I'll say goodnight.
也祝你晚安 先生
Same to you, sir.
早上见
See you in the morning.
你看看这地方的样子
Oh, look at the state of the place!
你在做什么 你这个懒惰的废物
What have you been doing? You idle scrap!
快点 你早该做完了
Come on, you should have had this done by now!
你好 先生
Oh, bonjour, Monsieur.
你起得够早的
You're up early.
这是你的账单 谢谢
There's your bill, if you please.
我昨晚付过了
I paid last night.
杂费
Incidentals.
23法郎
23 francs?
我们有很多开销的
We have a lot of expenses.
那个小孩子可费钱了
And that child there costs us the Earth.
珂赛特 村里的人都叫她小云雀
Cosette! Alouette, as they call her in the village.
不过她不像云雀更像是蝙蝠
Mind you, she's more like a bat than a lark.
我从你手上把她接下来怎么样
What if I was to take her off your hands?
什么 你想要把孩子带走
What? You want to take the child?
是的
Yes, I do.
-德纳迪埃 -什么事
- Thenardier! - Yeah?
-德纳迪埃 -干什么啊
- Thenardier! - What?
他想要把孩子带走
He wants to take the child.
我不是说会这样吗 来吧
Didn't I say that's how it would be? Come on.
你让我和这位先生单独待会儿
Now, you leave me and the gentleman alone together.
-快点 -走吧 跟我走
- Go on! - Come on, come with me!
先生 这可非比寻常
Now, Monsieur. This is all very irregular.
我可不是信口开河
Please, please. I'm not making any aspersions.
林子大了什么鸟都有
It takes all sorts to make a world,
但这个事我从来没做过
but this is beyond anything I've done so far.
把我照顾的一个孩子卖♥♥给个陌生人
I mean, to sell a child in my care to a stranger.
你说卖♥♥她
You talk of selling her?
如果我们要和她分开
Well, if we were to part with her,
如果我们要忍♥受分离的心碎
if we were to endure that heartbreak -
我并不是说我们真打算做出这样的牺牲
I'm not saying we're prepared to make that sacrifice -
我们理所当然需要些补偿
of course, we'd want some compensation.
如果孩子的母亲出现跟我们说
I mean, what if the child's mother should turn up saying,
"我的孩子呢 你们把我的孩子怎么了"
"Where's my child, what have you done with her?"
多少钱
How much?
不 我不能这么做
No, no, I can't do it.
我夫人的心会碎的 先生
It'd break the wife's heart, Monsieur.
抱歉 不行
Sorry. No deal.
多少钱
How much?
真的不行
It's no good.
我不跟你撒谎 先生 你让我很为难
I won't lie to you, sir, you've got me over a barrel.
我也有债呢
You see, I've got debts.
-多少钱 -1500法郎
- How much? - 1,500 francs.
好的 把孩子给我带过来
Agreed. Now bring me the child.
罗莎莉 把孩子带过来
Rosalie! Bring the child!
快点
Come on!
你要跟这位绅士走
You're going to go with that gentleman.
这要她愿意才行
Only if she wishes to.
你愿意吗
Do you?
我能带上我的娃娃吗
Can I bring my doll?
当然可以了
Yeah, of course you can.
来
Here.
你去把这些穿上 越快越好
You go and put these on, as quick as you can,
然后我们就上路
then we'll be on our way.
去吧
Go on.
说好的23法郎呢
What about the 23 francs?
给你 这是30
Here. There's 30.
他就这么付钱了 这么轻松
And he paid up, just like that!
本来能要更多的
I could have got more off him.
我去追他
I'll go after him.
枪带上
Take your pistol.
他看起来很危险
He had a dangerous look about him.
-这样 -没错 很棒
- Yeah? - Yeah, lovely.
累了吗
Are you tired?
凯瑟琳累了
Catherine's a bit tired.
凯瑟琳 是她的名字吗
Catherine? Is that her name?
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
不能让她就这么走 先生
Oh! Can't let her go, Monsieur.
-你已经答应了 -不行
- You already have. - No.
一千五♥不♥够
Not for 1,500 francs.
那已经是便宜你了
That's more than you deserve.
她母亲付了那么多钱 你却不把她当人看
Her mother paid you well, and you treated her like an animal.
你真该觉得羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
在我打晕你以前 赶紧走人
Now leave us alone before I knock you down.
给我三千 否则我就带她回去
Give me 3,000 or I take the girl back.
这种玩意很危险
You want to be careful of this thing.
会伤人的
People could get hurt.
你赶紧回家
Now, you get home
免得我改变主意 轰掉你的脑袋
before I change my mind and blow your head off.
滚
Off with you!
凯瑟琳休息够了吗
Has Catherine had enough of a rest?
她说够了
She says yes.
那我们走吧
Off we go, then.
夫人回来了
Madame! J'arrive...
这是真的吗 我们在巴黎吗
Is it true? Are we in Paris?
是的
Yes, we are.
要我扫地吗
Do I have to sweep?
不用 你不用扫地不用去森林打水
No, you don't have to sweep or go to the wood to fetch water.
你什么都不用做
You don't have to do anything
只要吃喝玩乐就好
except eat and sleep and play.
最多再学学习
Perhaps a little learning.
我们不回去了吗
We don't have to go back there?
不 不回去了
No, we don't.
现在你是我爸爸了吗
And you're my papa now?
如果你愿意的话
If you want me to be.
你愿意吗
Do you?
我想是的
Yes, I think so.
我从来没当过爸爸
I've never been anyone's papa before.
也许你该问问凯瑟琳 看她怎么想
Perhaps you'd better ask Catherine, see what she thinks.
我们要让他当我爸爸吗
Should we let him be my papa?
她说可以 只要你不打我们
She says yes, if you don't beat us.
你可以告诉她 你们俩我都不会打的
You tell her I won't beat either of you.
没事 她能听到
It's all right. She heard you.
-晚安 爸爸 -晚安 小家伙
- Goodnight, Papa. - Goodnight, little one.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
晚安 爸爸
Goodnight, Papa.
晚安
Goodnight.
好好睡
Sleep tight.
*一个好国王*
*Le bon roi Dagobert*
*裤子都穿反*
*A mis sa culotte a l'envers...*
你幸福吗 珂赛特
Are you happy, Cosette?
当然幸福
Of course I am.
你不觉得你需要...
Don't you think you should...
就是 跟别的孩子一样去学校吗
...You know, go to school like other children?
为什么
Why?
你什么都能教我
You teach me everything.
那你就不想要朋友吗 一个玩伴
What, don't you long for friends? Someone to play with?
我有你
I have you.
还有凯瑟琳
And Catherine.
我来看看是不是一切都好
I came to see if everything was all right.
如你所见 好着呢 太太
It is, as you see, madame.
你知道的 这是我作为
It's my duty, you know,
主房♥东的职责
as the principal tenant.
早安 小宝贝儿
Bonjour, ma petite.
早安 太太
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表