剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
Well, anything for you, Monsieur Marius.
那个老人 他活不了多久了
But he may not live very long - the old man.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我爸没打好主意 我得走了
My dad's up to no good. Got to go.
晚上好 先生 一切还好吗
Ah, evening, monsieur. All right?
如果你晚点听到一些响声 不用担心
Oh, if you hear a bit of noise later on, don't worry -
我们在和几个朋友一起聚会
we're having a little party for a few friends.
-晚安 先生 -晚安
- Bonsoir, monsieur. - Bonsoir.
好 就是今晚了
Right, tonight's the night.
他以为60法郎就能把我们打发了
He thinks he can get away with 60 francs.
他藏了数百万法郎呢
He's got millions stashed away.
我们会狠狠地威胁他 然后拿到那笔钱
We'll put the screws on him and get the lot.
你们两个 出去 我要你们别碍事
You two, clear out - I want you out of the way.
怎么了 她的手还伤着呢
What, her with her bad hand?
新鲜空气会有好处的 出去吧
Fresh air will do it good. Go on, hop it!
松开
Get off.
-你认出他了吗 -谁
- Did you recognise him? - Him?
带走女孩的那个男人
The man who took the girl.
天哪
Oh, my God!
那个打扮得很好的年轻女人
That horrible fine young lady
她用可怜的眼光看我的女儿
that looked at my girls with pity in her eyes?
肯定是她
Her, has to be.
我会穿上木鞋
I would give her a good kick
再狠狠地往她肚子上踹一脚 我会的
in the guts with my clogs on, I would.
好吧 你可以 亲爱的 带上我的祝福
Yeah, well, you may, my dear, with my blessing.
我有我找几个人来 好好折磨他们一番
I've got a couple of pals coming round and we'll have some fun
然后我们就把他的钱拿走
with them, and then we'll take his money.
全部拿走
All of it.
然后呢
And then what?
我想我们得杀了他 亲爱的
I think we'll have to do him in, my dear.
你说戈尔博的楼
The Gorbeau Tenement, you say?
是的 你知道吗
Yes, you know it?
知道
I do.
带上它们
Take these.
回家 藏在你房♥间里 继续盯着
Go home, hide in your room, keep watch.
让他们继续一段时间
Let them carry on for a while.
我们必须要抓他们一个现行
We have to apprehend them in commission of a crime.
你说你自己是个律师 这你能理解的
You say you're a lawyer - you'll understand that.
我是个法律系的学生 督察
I'm a law student, Inspector.
好吧 那就你好了
Well, you'll just have to do.
当情况危急的时候 向空中开一枪
When it's gone far enough, fire a shot - in the air.
你害怕了
Are you frightened?
我有些紧张
Er, I'm a little nervous.
都看你了
Well, everything depends on you.
六点 可以吗
Six o'clock, you say?
-好的 都准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Right, all set? - All set.
我先给这个加加热
Right, well, I'll warm this up a bit.
为我们的朋友 对吗
For our friend, eh?
圣母啊
Hail Mary.
好了 他来了
Right, this is it.
我就知道你不会让我们失望的
Oh, I knew you wouldn't let us down.
上帝保佑你 先生
God bless you, sir.
受伤的那个孩子去哪了
Where's the child that was injured?
她姐姐带她去看医生了
Her sister's taking her to the doctor.
我们觉得这样最好
We thought it best.
孩子们 越来越多的开销
Children, more expense
他们就像钱包上的洞一样 不是吗
they're a hole in your wallet, aren't they, eh?
给
Here.
这些足以应付你的房♥租和最近的开销了
That should cover your rent and your immediate expenses.
我这边还有更多
There's more where that came from.
你和你的家人不适合待在巴黎
Paris is not the right place for you and your family.
你们应该搬去乡下 我可以帮你们
You should move to the countryside. I can help you with that.
你真是...
Yeah, that's very...
你真是太体贴了 先生
That's very thoughtful of you, monsieur, certainly.
我一定会好好考虑你好心的提议的
I'll certainly consider your kind offer,
不过你喜欢画吗
but do you like paintings?
这个...
Well...
-他是谁 -只是个邻居
- Who is he? - Just a neighbour.
就像我刚才说的 如果你喜欢艺术品
As I was saying, if you like art,
我有副画作 如果买♥♥家合适
I have a painting I might be induced
我或许愿意卖♥♥
to sell to the right buyer.
他们只是邻居
Just neighbours.
好好欣赏吧
Now feast your eyes on this.
我亲手创作的绝世佳作
A masterpiece by my own hand.
画的是德纳迪埃中士 滑铁卢战争的英雄人物
Depicting Sergeant Thenardier, the hero of Waterloo.
那现在这位英雄在哪
And where's this hero now, eh?
就在这间房♥中
Here, in this very room!
德纳迪埃就是我本人 救了彭眉胥上校的命
It was I, Thenardier, who saved the life of Colonel Pontmercy,
连声谢谢都没有得到
and never had so much as a word of thanks for it,
而你就是那个偷走我女儿的混♥蛋♥
and you were the bastard that stole my little girl.
抓住他 孩子们 把他绑起来
Seize him, boys! Tie him down.
我是个通情达理的人 我要的不多
I'm a reasonable man. I don't want a lot.
20万法郎就够了
200,000 francs should do it.
你可不想
You wouldn't want no harm to
让你的漂亮女儿受伤 对吗
come to your pretty daughter now, would you? Eh?
你是这么叫她的吧
Is that what you call her?
我朋友蒙帕纳斯会在公园悄悄地跟踪她
My friend Montparnasse could slip up behind her
割断她的喉咙
in the park and cut her throat.
给我两苏 我也可以割断你的喉咙
I'd slit yours, too, for two sous.
你敢威胁我的珂赛特试试
You dare to threaten my Cosette.
抓住他
Grab him!
你觉得就凭你们就能让我屈服吗
You think you can do anything to impress me?
看着
Look!
天呐
What?
尽管来吧
Now do your worst!
抓住他
Grab him!
抓住他
Grab him!
快
Come on!
打他的脸
Hit him in the face!
上啊
Come on!
带他们走 关起来
Take them away. Lock them up.
放下武器投降吧
Put down your weapons and surrender.
别碰我妈妈
Don't touch my mum!
袭击警官
Attacking an officer?
你骗过来的那个人 他在哪
The man you lured here. Where's he?
-说 -不在这
- Tell me! - He's not here.
真可惜了 你错过了真正的坏人 督察
Shame you missed the real prize, Inspector!
有两人逃走了 长官
Two got away, sir.
我之前见过你
Seen you before.
你就是我姐姐很喜欢的那个学生
You're that student my sister is sweet on.
我是加夫罗什 家中长子
Gavroche, son and heir.
这里没什么好偷的
There's nothing to nick in here,
如果你是在打这个算盘的话
if that was what you were thinking.
-我不是小偷 -你不是 我是
- I'm not a thief. - Aren't you? I am.
没人会帮你
No-one's going to help you
只能靠自己 不是吗
you've got to help yourself, don't you?
我走了
Well, I'm off.
你去哪
Where will you go?
别担心我 这到处都有我的朋友
Don't worry about me. I've friends all over this place.
再会 先生
So long, monsieur.
万福玛利亚 圣母
Hail Mary, mother...
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
老朋友 你和我要好好谈一谈
Now, old friend, you and I are going to have a little talk.
你要把一切都告诉我
And you're going to tell me everything.
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表