剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
Bonjour, madame.
她太瘦了
She's very thin.
你愿意的话我可以为你们下个厨 先生
I could do some cooking for you if you like, monsieur.
没这个必要 谢谢你了 太太
Not necessary, thank you, madame.
她是你的孙女
And she's your granddaughter?
好像和你长得不太像啊
Not much of a family resemblance, is there?
嗯 她长得更像她母亲那边的亲戚
Well, she takes after her mother's side.
这样啊
I see.
那我就不打扰了
I will be getting along, then.
再见了 先生
Au revoir, monsieur.
再见了 小宝贝儿
Au revoir, ma petite.
爱管闲事的老婊♥子♥
Nosy old bitch.
不能这么说
Now, now.
你不也这么想吗
You think so, too.
但我们不能这么说
But we don't say these things.
继续吃饭吧
Go on, eat up.
先生
Monsieur.
督察
Inspector.
先生
Monsieur.
我要立刻见到昨晚的事故报告
Incident reports from last night on my desk now.
好的 先生 已经准备好了
Yes, sir. They are ready, sir.
这个挺奇怪的
Here's a curious one.
蒙费梅伊的旅店老板说他的女儿被
Innkeeper in Montfermeil says his daughter was kidnapped
一个带枪的暴徒绑♥架♥了
by some ruffian with a gun.
蒙费梅伊
Montfermeil, you say?
让我看看
Let me see it.
要派我去吗 先生
Am I to go there, sir?
这上面说的是继女 不是女儿
Stepdaughter, it says, not daughter.
蒙费梅伊
Montfermeil.
我打算亲自去 里韦特
I think I'll go myself, Rivette.
你嘛 我希望你调查一下土伦的监狱暴♥动♥
And you, I want you to look into the prison hulks at Toulon.
最近的死亡案 离奇的失踪案之类的
Any recent deaths, suspicious disappearances.
-看看你能发现什么 -好的 先生
- See what you can turn up. - Sir.
你看看那儿 你漏了一块
What about that bit there? You've missed a bit.
你好啊 先生
Bonjour, monsieur.
有什么需要帮助的吗 要订房♥吗
Can I help you with anything? Are you looking for a room?
来杯咖啡
Coffee.
然后我要问你先生两个问题
And I want to interview your husband.
你想问他问题
Oh, and you want to interview him?
恕我开门见山 不过你是哪位啊
And who are you, if I may make so bold?
巴黎警署的沙威督察
Inspector Javert of the Paris police.
天啊 那个...他还在睡觉 还没起
Oh, Lord. Well, he's still in bed. He hasn't got up yet.
快去给他倒杯咖啡
Go and get him a coffee!
-督察怎么称呼 -沙威
- Inspector...? - Javert.
你提交了一份关于儿童绑♥架♥案的诉讼
You filed a complaint regarding the abduction of a minor.
对对 是的
Oh, right. Yes.
谢谢您大老远来这儿 督察先生
Thank you for coming all this way, Inspector.
别坐下
Don't sit.
这个孩子 不是你的
This child, not yours?
不是
Erm, no.
我们 那个...
We, erm...
一个年轻的女住客把她丢给我们的
A young woman who was passing through just left her with us,
她说她会回来的 但并没有
said she was coming back, never did.
但是她明显也不是什么好人
But you could tell that she was no better than she should be,
-你懂我意思吧 -你知道那个妈妈去哪了吗
- if you take my meaning. - Do you know where she went, the mother?
她说她要去蒙特勒伊
She said she was going to Montreuil.
这样啊
I see.
她给你寄这个孩子的食宿费了
And she sent you money for the child's board and lodging?
没有 一文都没有
Never. Not a penny.
我们是出于好心照顾那个孩子的
We looked after that child out of the goodness of our hearts.
就是 我们把她视如己出 督察
Yeah. We loved her like she was one of our own, Inspector.
真感人
Very touching.
我可是滑铁卢战争中的英雄
Yeah, well, I was one of the heroes of Waterloo, you know.
-背着上校... -直接说绑♥架♥的事
- Carried the Colonel on my back... Come to the abduction.
这个家伙 一个五大三粗的畜生
Well, this fellow, great big hulking brute he was,
某天晚上来到这 想住上等客房♥
he turns up one night, wants to stay in the best room,
喝上等美酒
drink the best wine. Then,
然后到了早上 他拿枪指着我们
in the morning, he holds us up at gunpoint
抢走钱带走了那个小女孩
and goes off with the takings and the little girl!
你是说他很强壮吗
A strong man, would you say?
对 对 像头牛一样壮
Oh, yeah, yeah. Strong as an ox.
不费吹灰之力就拎起两桶水
He handled two buckets of water like they were thimbles.
他说过他为什么要那个小女孩吗
Did he say what he wanted the girl for?
没有 但我们都是俗人 督察
No, but we're men of the world, Inspector.
看得出
Not hard to guess.
不用想也知道
Doesn't bear imagining. Hm.
好吧
All right.
-就这样了 -就这样 但瞧这
- That's all. That's all? - But look here...
-你要为我做点什么 -没什么可为你做的
- What are you going to do for me? - Nothing.
你应该自己好好想想
You should think yourself
-我没抓你就算你走运了 -起诉我
- Lucky that I don't charge you. - Charge me?!
很明显 我觉得你把那个女孩
It's perfectly clear to me that you sold that girl
卖♥♥给了一个过路的陌生人
to a passing stranger.
你的邻居告诉我她走后
Your neighbours tell me you were flush with money
你过了几周有钱的日子
for weeks after she went.
你就是个无赖 德纳迪埃
You're a scoundrel, Thenardier.
这个流氓
This ruffian.
我猜他没有说他要去哪
I don't suppose he said where he was going?
没有 但是看上去他朝巴黎那边去了
Erm, no, but it looked like he was heading Paris way.
对
Yeah...
肯定是了
..I dare say he was.
他说能找到那个女孩吗
What did he say about finding the girl?
什么 他要帮我们吗
What? Is he going to help us?
你应该出更高价的
You should have got more money for her.
他说他 他说他尽力
Well, he said he'd, erm... He said he'd do his best,
但你也知道他们都这样
but you know how it is.
去吧
Go on.
把他的下画得更有棱角一点
Make his jawline more prognathous.
看见这没
You see here?
他很可能留了胡子伪装自己
And he'd probably have a beard to disguise himself.
据报告 只有一个人从土伦逃走 沙威督察
Just one escape from Toulon reported, Inspector Javert,
-但那个囚犯淹死了 -他们找到尸体了吗
- but the prisoner drowned. - Did they recover the body?
没有 据说是沉在木桩下了
No. It's assumed it must have been trapped under the pilings.
-囚犯号♥是 -24601
- It was prisoner number... - 24601.
你觉得像吗 里韦特
What do you think, Rivette?
我没见过这个人 但是
Well, I never saw the man, but...
看上去像个普通恶徒
He certainly looks like a regular villain.
这个恶徒绝非等闲之辈
There is nothing regular about this villain.
警♥察♥局
冉·阿让
谢谢你 先生
Merci, monsieur.
*小云雀 小云雀*
*Alouette, gentille alouette.*
*小云雀 我给你...*
*Alouette, je te...*
自己在家吗 小家伙
All on your own, little one?
爸爸很快就回来了
Papa won't be long.
爸爸
Papa?
你♥爸♥爸把你照顾得不错 对吗
He looks after you well, does he, your papa?
是的
Yes.
那你妈妈呢
So what happened to your maman?
她死了
She died.
那个人
That man,
不是你真的爸爸吧
he's not really your papa, is he?
不 他是我的爸爸
Yes, he is.
我要告诉他 你来这里打探他
And I'll tell him you were in here, nosing round.
我是主房♥东
I am the principal tenant.
我完全有权力打探
I have a perfect right.
但我不会再打扰你了
But I won't disturb you any longer.
祝你日安 小姑娘
Good day to you, little miss.
法兰西共和国议会 巴黎公社
警♥察♥部队
冉·阿让体貌特征
警♥察♥部队
冉·阿让的体貌特征
有偷窃记录
有武装危险
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表