剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
I have discovered that my father was a humble and heroic man
因为你而默默无闻的逝去
who died forgotten and neglected because of you.
我不认识他都是因为你
I never knew him because of you.
我不认识他 也不想认识
And I never knew him and never wanted to,
他的同类
or any of his kind.
他们都是恶棍 凶手 叛党和盗贼
They were all villains, murderers, revolutionaries and thieves,
所有人都是
all of them.
背叛国王的叛徒
Traitors who betrayed their king.
那要我说 打倒国王
Then I say down with the King.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
我说打倒国王
I said down with the King.
年轻人 看来你和我已无法
Young man, I see that you and I cannot remain
在同一个屋檐下生活
under the same roof any longer.
滚出去
Get out!
我再也不想看到你
I never want to see you again.
看看你都干了什么
Now what have you done?
他会夹着尾巴灰溜溜地回来的
He... He'll be back with his tail between his legs,
你记下我说的这句话
you... you mark my words.
我为你们担忧
I fear for you.
外面的世界已经变样了
The world outside has changed.
大街小巷充斥着愤怒与不安
There is anger and unrest in the streets.
那个之前来过这里的警官呢
What about that police officer, the one who came here?
谢谢你的关心 嬷嬷
Thank you for your concern, sister.
我已经一切安排妥当
I have everything prepared.
普鲁梅街
这里真的是我们的家吗 爸爸
Is it really ours, Papa?
进来里面看看
Come and have a look inside.
这位是图桑
This is Toussaint.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
你好
Bonjour.
有钢琴
A piano!
-谢谢你 -先生
- Thank you. - Monsieur.
天啊 瞧瞧这地方
God, look at this place.
那你还是跟你外公道歉讲和吧
Well, better apologise and make your peace with Grandad, then.
不 我再也不会回去了
No, I shall never go back there.
你好 小姐们 看到了吧
Bonjour, mademoiselles. There you go.
-尽情享受 -你真下流
- All home comforts. - You're disgusting.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你先去安顿下来
Right, why don't you get settled in
然后晚点来缪尚咖啡店喝一杯吧
and come and have a drink at the Cafe Musain later?
谢谢你 古费拉克 你是个很好的朋友
Thank you, Courfeyrac, you're a good friend.
房♥屋出租
这里正适合一位勤奋苦读的年轻人
Just the thing for a studious young man.
你在大学里学的是什么
What is it you're studying at the university?
法律 夫人
Law, madame.
那你就明白 身为主房♥东
Well, then, you'll understand that as the principal tenant
我有权要求你在这里行为检点
I am empowered to see that you behave yourself.
除非特殊许可 不准带年轻姑娘回你的房♥间
No young ladies in your room except by special permission.
当然
Of course.
-谢谢 -你自己收拾安顿吧
- Thank you. - I'll leave you to settle in now.
-晚安 先生 -晚安
- Bonsoir, monsieur. - Bonsoir.
晚上好啊 先生
Bonsoir, monsieur.
马吕斯
Marius!
-太好了 -你好吗
- Yes. - How are you?
他终于来了
Here he comes.
如假包换 我们的保王党小乖乖
Large as life, our very own pet royalist,
彭眉胥男爵
Baron Pontmercy.
我给你介绍下这几位
Let me introduce you to these fellows.
格朗泰尔 安灼拉 博须埃
Grantaire, Enjolras, Bossuet.
我必须要先说 我不再是保王党了
I have to say, first, I'm not a royalist any more.
那你现在是什么
What are you now then?
我是波拿巴主义者和民♥主♥派
I'm a Bonapartist and a Democrat.
你可真走对了路子啊
Now, that's a step in the right direction.
拿破仑在登基称帝前
Napoleon was a defender of the Republic
确实是法兰西共和国的拥护者
before he made himself Emperor.
来喝一杯吧
Well, have a drink.
没错 多喝点
Yes, have a lot of drinks.
打倒一切王国
I say down with all nations
打倒一切国王
and down with all kings.
那皇帝呢
What about emperors?
皇帝只不过是国王换了种说法
An emperor is just a king by another name,
更糟
only worse.
我不同意
Oh, I won't have it.
拿破仑让这个国家强大
Napoleon made this country great.
他通过征服和占领带来了改革
He brought reforms through his conquests.
能为这样的人鞍前马后是多么欣慰啊
What a joy to serve under such a man as that.
-还有什么比这更好 -自♥由♥
- What could be greater? - To be free.
我想要成为共和国的公民
I want to be a citizen of the Republic,
而不是国王或皇帝的臣民
not a subject of a king or an emperor.
总有一天
One day,
我们都会为此拼死奋战
we'll all be fighting to the death about that,
不在这个阵营就在那个阵营
on one side or another.
到那时你会在哪个阵营呢 朋友
And what side will you be on, my friend?
先生
Psst, monsieur.
先生 在这儿
Monsieur, over here.
从小孔看过来
Look through the peephole.
你还想看更多吗 先生
Do you want to see more, monsieur?
不 我...
No, I...
表演结束了
Show's over.
晚安
Nighty-night.
爸爸 我妈妈是怎样的人
Papa, what was my mother like?
别让我说这个
Don't make me speak of it.
她是我手下的一名工人
She was one of my workers...
-我解雇了她 -因为什么
- ..and I dismissed her. - What for?
因为无关紧要的事 因为
For nothing, for...
她隐瞒事实
..concealing the truth.
什么事实
What truth?
关于你的事实
About you.
那之后 她陷入贫困
And after that, she fell into poverty and...
然后她病倒了
..She was ill and...
我试图做出补偿
..I tried to make amends,
但太迟了 然后她死了
but it was too late and she died.
现在你应该明白我为什么想保护你了
So, now you see why I want to protect you.
我不想让你像她那样受苦
I don't want you to suffer in the way that she did.
所以你打算继续把我关在这里吗
So were you planning to keep me locked away here?
不是 不是 我...
No, no, I...
是的 爸爸 我们在修道院不是这么说的
Yes, Papa, this isn't what we discussed at the convent,
或者是我误会了吗
or did I misunderstand?
你不明白世界是什么样的 珂赛特
You don't know what the world is like, Cosette.
这话你之前就说过了
You've said that before
但我想自己去看
but I want to see for myself.
在这里我很孤独 爸爸
I'm lonely here, Papa.
还不如修道院呢
It was better in the convent.
至少我还能和其他女孩聊天
At least I had the other girls to talk with.
好吧 好吧 我明白了
All right, all right, I understand.
明天我们可以去卢森堡公园
Tomorrow we can go to the Luxembourg Gardens.
谢谢你 爸爸
Oh, thank you, Papa!
爸爸 我需要新衣服
Papa, I need new clothes.
这里所有人都穿得好漂亮
Everyone looks so smart here.
你想买♥♥就买♥♥吧
If you say so.
爸爸
Papa!
-先生怎么称呼 -割风
- Now, Monsieur... - Fauchelevent.
割风先生 十分荣幸能为
Monsieur Fauchelevent, it has been quite a pleasure
您年轻的朋友打扮
for me to dress your young friend.
我的侄女
My niece.
嗯 您的侄女 当然了
Well, yes, your niece, of course she is.
这么好的身材 不好好炫耀简直就是浪费
Such a lovely figure, it would be a shame not to show it off,
您一定也这样觉得
I'm sure you'll agree with me.
小姐 来吧 来吧
Mademoiselle, come. Come, come, come.
请看
There.
转一圈 转一圈
Turn, turn.
你喜欢吗 爸爸
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表