剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
我好久都没见过一头这么美的秀发了
Now, that is as lovely a head of hair as I've seen in a long while.
全放下来看看 亲爱的
Let it all down, my dear.
-你要卖♥♥吗 -多少钱
- Are you selling, dear? - How much?
-十法郎 -只有这么点
- Ten francs. - Is that all?
这是最高价了 随你在哪也卖♥♥不了更多
That's the top rate. You won't get more anywhere.
但如果你能考虑舍弃
But if you was thinking of parting
这些亮丽的白牙
with those lovely white teeth, now.
只要前面两颗
Just the two front ones even.
我就能给你两个拿破仑金币
I could give you two Napoleons for those.
值40法郎
40 francs.
牙齿加头发50
50 altogether.
只要五分钟就好
Just five minutes' work.
你意下如何
What do you say?
好吧
All right.
稍事休息 女士们先生们
A short intermission, ladies and gentlemen.
别走开
Don't go away!
请在那坐下 亲爱的
Sit yourself down there, my love.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
芳汀
Fantine.
真好听
Lovely.
瞧瞧这个 母亲
Look at this, mother.
这么好的货色 我们可不经常遇见
We don't often see anything as good as this, do we?
你确定你想好了要做这个吗
Now, you quite sure you want to go through with this?
你还可以改变心意
You're allowed to change your mind, you know.
我想好了
I'm sure.
那就开始吧
Here we go, then.
好了 快剪完了
That's it. Nearly done.
棒极了 母亲
Goody good, mother.
好了 我相信它很快又会长回来的
There. It'll soon grow again, I dare say.
帮我把她按住 母亲
Right, help me hold her still, mother.
快下来了
It's coming.
第一枚
Number one.
快下来了
Shh, it's coming.
这才像话
That's more like it.
她肯定很有钱
She must be rolling in it!
我觉得我们要的还不够多 你说呢
I don't think we've been asking for enough, what do you think?
可怜的小女孩正生命垂危
The poor little girl's at death's door
亟待医生的救治 你觉得该要多少钱
and the doctor's demanding, what do you reckon?
-100法郎 -好极了
- 100? - Yes!
继续 好好擦
Go on, do it properly.
"我们恳求你能为小珂赛特竭尽所能
"We beg that you do all you can for little Cosette.
德纳迪埃"
Thenardier."
告诉他们我会尽快寄钱过去
Tell them I'll send it as soon as I can.
你打算怎么筹钱呢
And how are you going to raise the money, hm?
我卖♥♥掉了头发和牙齿
I've sold my hair and my teeth.
我应该会继续把剩下的也卖♥♥掉
I might as well get on with it and sell the rest.
小姐
Ah, mademoiselle...
-真可惜 -你也这么觉得吗
- What a shame. - You think so?
你搞反了 亲爱的
You've gone about it the wrong way round, my dear.
你应该在卖♥♥掉
You should have gone on the game
一头秀发和亮丽白牙之前就加入行当
before you sold your pretty hair and your lovely white teeth.
你现在这个样子 谁还会要你
Who's going to take you, looking like that?
滚开
Get out!
芳汀 是你吗
Fantine? Is that you?
芳汀
Fantine?
-芳汀 -别管她
- Fantine. - Leave her.
晚安 女士们
Evening, ladies!
-多么美好的夜晚 -的确如此
- Lovely night for it. - Indeed it is.
天哪
Oh, my God!
这是谁啊
What have we got here?
好惊悚啊
What a sight!
你收费多少 秃子
And how much do you charge, baldy?
你觉得值多少钱就收多少 先生
Whatever you think it's worth, monsieur.
那我觉得一文不值呢
How about nothing, then?
你们听到了吗 先生们 一文不值怎么样
You hear that, gentlemen? How about nothing?
她就是一文不值
That's all she's worth!
但我得生活 先生 就像你一样
But I have to live, monsieur, the same as you.
跟我一样吗 你这厚颜无♥耻♥的女人
The same as me? You cheeky cow!
你们听说过这样的事吗
Did you ever hear the like of it?!
你觉得我这么做是为了找乐子吗
You think I do this for fun?
我是为了养活我的女儿
I do it to feed my little girl.
所以你要是不想跟我做生意
So, if you don't want business,
就请行行好...
do me a favour...
走吧
and move along.
我甘受责备
I stand rebuked.
请原谅 小姐
I humbly beg your pardon, mademoiselle.
请问你叫什么名字 小姐
Might I ask your name, mademoiselle?
我叫芳汀 先生
Fantine, monsieur.
晚安 芳汀
Bonsoir, Fantine.
希望你能原谅我
I-I hope I am forgiven.
晚安 先生
Bonsoir, monsieur.
芳汀 送你个东西
Fantine, something for you.
救命
Help!
你跟我来
You, come with me.
这是一种不能容忍♥的暴行
This is an outrage that cannot be tolerated.
一个受人尊敬的拥有财产的公民
A respectable property-owning citizen
被一个妓♥女♥袭击
attacked by a common prostitute!
-把这个娼妓关进牢房♥ -遵命
- Take this whore to the cells. - Yes, sir.
你被判刑六个月
You've got six months.
六个月吗 我的孩子怎么办
Six months? But what about my child?
这不关我的事 把她带走
That's no concern of mine. Take her away.
求你了 沙威先生 我本不是这样的人
Please, Monsieur Javert! I wasn't always like this!
我本是个好女孩...
I was a good girl...
把她带走 她身上散发着堕落的恶臭
Take her away! She stinks of degradation.
请等一下
One moment!
市长先生
Monsieur le Maire.
市长先生
Monsieur le Maire?
抓住她 你们这些笨蛋
Seize her, you fool!
你们看到这个男人了吗
You see this man here?
看到这个被你们称为市长先生的魔鬼了吗
You see this monster here that you call Monsieur le Maire?
一切都是他的错
It's all his fault!
他应该是个好人 看看他都干了什么
He's supposed to be so good. What did he do?
他把我扔到街上
He threw me out on the street.
你们知道为什么吗 因为我想照顾我的女儿
And you know why? Because I tried to care for my little girl!
魔鬼市长
Monster of a mayor!
市长先生是魔鬼吗
Monsieur le Maire, a monster?
你现在明白了 可以放我走吗
You understand now. You'll let me go now?
我会做个安分的妓♥女♥
I'll be a good little whore now.
他们可以对我为所欲为 我不会抱怨
They can do what they like with me and I won't complain.
我只想工作养活我的孩子
All I want is to be able to work to feed my child
把她从蒙费梅伊接回来
and fetch her from Montfermeil.
求你了 我...我不能呼吸
Please, I can't... I can't breathe.
-请感受一下 -滚开
- Feel it. - Get away from me!
不 我来照顾她
No! I will take her into my care.
你无权这么做
You have no right!
芳汀 我不该赶你走
Fantine, I was wrong to dismiss you.
我错了
I was wrong.
也许为时已晚 但请让我弥补一下
Perhaps it's too late, but let me try to make amends.
我会帮你还债 找到你的孩子
I'll, I'll pay your debts, I'll find your child
让你们在一起
so that you can be together.
你不用再工作了
You need never work again.
我会照顾你 我保证
I'll take care of you, I promise.
真的吗
You mean it?
你不是在开玩笑吗
It's not a joke?
我现在带你去医院 来
Now let me take you to the infirmary. Come on.
-跟我走 -不 我不同意
- Come with me. - No, I forbid it.
这个女人被判刑了 她得去坐牢
This woman has been sentenced then she is going to prison.
-把她带去牢房♥ -别碰她
- Take her to the cells. - Don't touch her!
沙威先生 在市政事务上 我的级别高于你
Monsieur Javert, in municipal matters, I outrank you.
我警告你 别在此事上跟我过不去
I warn you, don't cross me over this.
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表