剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
革命万岁
Vive la revolution!
马吕斯
Ssh, Marius...
天啊
Oh, my!
我亲爱的孩子
My dear boy...
我怎么到这来了
How did I end up here?
你是被警♥察♥带到这来的
You were carried here by the police.
不是警♥察♥
Not the police.
是街垒上的一个人
Somebody else. At the barricade.
我欠他一条命
I owe him my life.
他们都死了吗
Are they all dead?
安灼拉 古费拉克 格朗泰尔 所有朋友
Enjolras, Courfeyrac, Grantaire - all my friends.
好像是的
It...would seem so.
他们都白白牺牲了吗
Was it all for nothing?
他们把你带回了我身边 我最亲爱的孩子
It brought you back to me, my dearest boy.
我想结婚
I want to get married.
你确定吗
Do you indeed?
你听见没 他现在想结婚
Did you hear that? He wants to be married now!
都安排好了
All arranged.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就这个意思 你可以跟你的心上人在一起
What I say. You shall have your little sweetheart.
我调查了一下 发现她个百年难见的好姑娘
I've done some investigating, and I find she's a jewel.
而且她喜欢你 所以不用多说了
And she adores you. So, no more to be said.
珂赛特同意了
Cosette agreed.
爱情同意了
Love agreed.
我由衷地感到高兴
I couldn't...be happier.
我心爱的孩子
My beloved child.
父亲
Father...
你听见没 "父亲"
Did you hear that? "Father"!
他还是爱我的
Well, he loves me after all.
现在他得到心爱的姑娘了
Now he's getting the girl he wants!
为什么不呢
Well, why not?
-请进 先生 -马吕斯
- Ah, come in, monsieur. - Marius!
欢迎
You're very welcome.
-珂赛特 -请坐
- Cosette... - Please, please, take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
一个不认识的人把我带回了你身边
Someone, I don't know who, brought me back to you.
你真走运 孩子 要是我年轻个15岁
You're very lucky, my boy. If I were 15 years younger,
我们就要拔剑决斗决定谁能娶她了
we'd be drawing swords to see which of us would have her!
真的吗 父亲
Really, Father!
怎么了 我不能也爱上她吗
What's the matter? Can't I be in love with her too?
很正常
It's only natural.
开玩笑的 小姐 他属于你了
I'm joking, Mademoiselle. He's all yours.
你有了一位称职的英俊丈夫了
You have a handsome husband worth his salt.
不要担心钱的问题
No matter about money.
你们的外祖父会照顾你们俩
Your grandpapa will take care of the pair of you.
不 我女儿有嫁妆的
No, my daughter has...has a dowry.
六十五万法郎
650,000 francs.
-六十五万法郎 -都在这了
- 650,000 francs?! - It's all there.
你这个幸运儿
Well, you lucky devil!
你的小宝贝还是个大富翁
Your little dove turns out to be a millionairess!
他们不在乎钱 先生 他们只在乎彼此
They don't care, monsieur. The only care about each other.
年轻人都这样
Ah, what it is to be young!
那我先告辞了 先生
Well, I'll...take my leave, monsieur.
不 不 不 我不同意
No, no, no. I won't hear of it.
现在我们是幸福的一家人了
We're all one happy family now.
-留下来吃晚餐吧 -不了 先生 谢谢
- Stay for dinner. - No, monsieur, thank you.
但还是请你允许我先告辞
But with your permission, I'll take my leave.
再见 珂赛特 你就在这吧
I'll see you later, Cosette. No need for you to come now.
好的 爸爸 再见
Very well, Papa. I'll see you later.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 先生
What can I do for you, monsieur?
恐怕 我得坐下
I'm afraid I... I have to sit down.
我有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
我有前科
I am an ex-convict.
坐了20年牢
20 years in the prison hulks.
逃狱了 又被抓了回去
Escaped, recaptured.
又逃狱了 现在我正在被通缉
Escaped again. And presently I'm a wanted man.
我是个贼
I'm a thief.
我偷了一位主教的东西 迪涅主教
I stole from a bishop, the Bishop of Digne.
我还抢过一个小孩的东西
I even robbed a child.
你是珂赛特的父亲
You - Cosette's father!
不 我不是她的父亲
No, I'm not her father.
她是个孤儿
She was an orphan.
是我找到了她
I found her.
我是个无名之辈 法沃罗勒的农民
I am no-one. I'm a peasant from Faverolles.
我犯下的第一个罪行是偷了一块面包
My first crime was to steal a loaf of bread.
知道了吗 我...
Do you see? I'm...
我是个苦役犯
I'm a common criminal.
我就知道你有问题
I knew there was something.
我记得 在客栈
I remember, at the tavern.
你朝那个警♥察♥开了枪
You shot that police officer.
你来街垒就是为了杀他 是吗
Is that why you came to the barricade, to kill him?
那如果我说我来街垒
What if I told you I came to the barricades
心里是抱有杀你的想法呢
with half a mind to kill you?
没错 这就是你的处境
Yes, you see, that's what you're dealing with.
我的天哪
For God's sake.
我如今该怎么看你
What am I to think of you now?
你随便怎么看我都行
Think of me as you wish.
我只想让你知道真♥相♥
I wanted you to know the truth
然后我可以平静地离开你们
so that I could take my leave of her, and you, in peace.
我不属于任何人的家庭 先生
I don't belong in the family of men, monsieur.
我是外人
I'm on the outside.
可怜的珂赛特 等她发现你走了
Poor Cosette! When she finds out...
别 我求求你 先生 别告诉她
No, I beg you, monsieur, I beg you. Spare her that.
你不能要求我不告诉她
You can't ask me to keep this from her!
先生
Monsieur...
有天她和我在一起的时候
..One day, when she was with me...
她看见一群犯人经过
..She saw the chain gang go by.
她无法承受
And she couldn't bear to think...
我这种坏人
..That such wicked men existed.
存在的想法
Men like me.
如果你保守了这个秘密
If you keep my secret, I promise,
我保证在婚礼结束之后就永远在你们的生活里消失
that after the wedding I shall get out of your lives forever.
好吧
Agreed.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, monsieur.
日安 彭眉胥男爵
Good day, Baron Pontmercy.
祝你一生幸福
I wish you a happy life.
她真漂亮啊
Ah, elle est jolie!
-爸爸 -怎么了亲爱的
- Papa? - Yes, my dear?
你开心吗
Are you happy?
我当然开心 为你感到开心
Course I'm happy. Happy for you.
那你为什么不笑呢
Then why aren't you smiling?
我会想念你 所以笑不出来
I'm just... I'm going to miss you. That's all.
别这样想 爸爸
Don't be silly, Papa.
蜜月很快就结束了
The honeymoon will be over before we know it,
我六周后就回来了
and I'll be back in six weeks.
那时候我们又可以一直见面了
And...then we will see each other all of the time.
六周以后
-谢谢 我终于到家啦 -辛苦了 伙计们
- Thank you. I'm glad to be home. - Thank you, gentlemen.
我还是觉得我们应该先去看爸爸
I still think we should go and see Papa first.
他肯定想知道我们的蜜月旅程
He'll be wanting to know all about our wedding journey.
-一会儿的吧 来 亲爱的 -尼科莱特
- Maybe later. Come on, darling. - Nicolette!
小姐
Madame!
先生
Monsieur!
-谢谢先生 -欢迎回家
- Merci, monsieur. - Oh, welcome home!
你有个来访者
Ah. There's a visitor to see you.
他说事情非常重要
Very important, the gentleman said.
-我让他在客厅等候 -好的
- I put him in the drawing-room. - Very well.
你好 男爵先生
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表