剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
把他带走 尼科莱特
Take him away, Nicolette.
还有别再给我臭脸看了
And no more of those sullen looks,
不然我就给你一巴掌
or you'll feel the back of my hand!
来 马吕斯
Come on, Marius.
等等 亲亲你的外祖父
Wait, wait. Give your Grandpapa a kiss.
好孩子
Good boy.
祝你睡个好觉
Sleep tight. Mind the fleas don't bite.
明早你带他去教堂吗
You'll be taking him to church in the morning?
是的 先生
Yes, monsieur.
很好 去吧
Yes, good, off you go.
好了
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生
Monsieur.
先生
Monsieur.
一年后
解开他
Unshackle him.
把衣服脱了
Take off your things.
裤子 衬衫 外套 帽子 鞋
Trousers, shirt, jacket, cap, shoes.
都穿上
Put them on.
我的积蓄呢
What about my savings?
171法郎
171 francs.
是109
109.
171.
我记着呢
I kept a record in my head.
这种错误很常见
A common error.
囚犯的刑期是被关押的总天数
The prisoner's calculated the sum from the number of days
而不是工作时间
of imprisonment, not the number of working days.
扣除非工作日 也就是周日和公共假期
After deductions of days not worked, that is to say Sundays,
还有给每年圣诞大餐的捐款
public holidays, and contributions for the annual Christmas dinner,
总共是109法郎
the sum comes to 109 francs.
省着点用
Spend it wisely.
这是你的通行证
Here's your passport.
你经过任何城镇和村庄
You are required to show this to authorities in every town
都需要向当局出示这个
and village you pass through.
你现在恢复本名 24601先生
You have your name back, Monsieur 24601.
不知道你还记不记得
I wonder if you can remember what it is.
冉·阿让
Jean Valjean.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
冉·阿让
Jean Valjean!
冉·阿让
Jean Valjean!
先生 晚上好
Monsieur, good evening.
她会很高兴见到您
She will be happy to see you,
穿着漂亮西裤
in your magnificent trousers.
怎么了 菲力克斯
What is it, Felix?
你了解我的
Oh, you know me.
我忍♥不住
I get these...
胡思乱想
..Silly fancies.
想些什么
What sort of fancies?
想着有一天我过来 你告诉我都结束了
That one day I'll come round and you'll tell me it's all over,
你有了新情人
you've found a new lover.
我爱你 傻瓜
I love you, silly.
但你太美了
But you're far too beautiful.
你是想让我夸你吗
Are you fishing for compliments?
我们过得很开心 不是吗
Well, we've had our fun, haven't we?
你要是现在就抛弃我去找更年轻的情人
I wouldn't harbour any grudges if you abandoned me now
我也毫无怨言
for a younger lover.
我永远不会抛弃你
I'll never abandon you.
你是我一生所爱
You're the love of my life.
青春有期
Youth must have its day.
我希望你别说这些了 我不爱听
I wish you'd stop talking like that. I don't like it.
好吧 换个话题
All right. Change of subject.
听我说
Listen.
我和我兄弟们在下周日 给你和你朋友们
My friends and I have arranged a surprise for you and your friends.
准备了一个惊喜
Next Sunday.
出外郊游 一整天
A special outing, all day.
一整天吗
All day?
你对我们太好了
Oh, you're so good to us!
给我看看文件
Show me your papers.
加把劲
Come on.
需要人手吗
Need another man?
对 好吧
Yeah, all right.
你挺结实的 干活吧
You look strong enough. Get to it.
-他们拿到的更多 -你只有这么多
- They got more. - That's enough for you.
你在这里做什么 朋友
What are you doing there, my friend?
睡觉 你看不出来吗
Trying to sleep, what does it look like?
你怎么不去住旅馆
Why don't you go to an inn?
我去过了
I did.
不接待我
Wouldn't take me.
没一个愿意接待我 他们都把门关得死死的
No-one would take me. They shut their doors against me.
你有没有试试那家
Have you tried knocking on that door?
哪家
Which one?
亮着灯的那家
The house with the light in the window.
没有
No.
去试试吧
Knock there.
你听到那些传言了吗
Have you heard what people are saying, Monseigneur?
镇上的人都在讨论
All the town's talking about it.
讨论什么
About what?
一个大坏蛋来镇里了
The bad man that's roaming the town.
传说他是个长得很可怕的亡命徒
They said he was a desperado with a terrible face.
人又不能控制自己的长相
Well, I dare say a man can't help his face.
进来
Come in.
有什么能帮你的吗
What can we do for you, my son?
我想要点吃的 再借宿一晚
I want something to eat, and a bed for the night.
我有钱 我会付钱的
I've got money. I can pay.
一个女人告诉我来敲你的门
A woman told me to knock on your door.
你来对地方了
Then you've come to the right place.
我们正要吃饭呢 你可以在这里借宿
We have a bed for you, and we were just about to eat.
再搬个凳子来 马格洛太太
Would you set another place at the table, Madame Magloire?
好吃吗
It's good?
好吃
Yeah, it's good.
看来你是真饿了
You were very hungry, I think.
再来点酒吧
Let me pour you some more wine.
你这个牧师挺有意思
You're a funny sort of priest.
监狱里也有牧师
We had priests in prison.
但和你不太像
Not like you.
这顿饭不需要我付钱是吗
You say I don't have to pay for any of this?
我的就是你的
What is mine is yours, monsieur.
我有钱
I've got money.
109法郎
109 francs,
还有5个铜板
and five sou.
挣这些钱花了多久
And how long did it take you to earn that?
19年
19 years.
19年
19 years.
19年的苦力
19 years of hard labour.
那5个铜板是今天挣的
Well, the five sou I earned today.
本来应该有7个的 那人阴我
It should have been seven, but he cheated me.
人们总想占拿着刚出狱的人便宜
Yellow passport. People take advantage.
你经历了很多 朋友
You have suffered a great deal, my friend.
终日镣铐缠身
Chained and shackled night and day,
为点小事就遭受无故的毒打
beaten for a word, beaten for a look,
毫无缘由的虐待
beaten for nothing!
整整19年
For 19 years.
现在还要因此遭受不公的待遇
And now the yellow passport, so they've still got me.
但这里
But this is, er...
这里不太一样
..Different.
这像是一场梦
This is like I'm dreaming.
这是什么恶作剧吗
Is this a trick?
先生 主教待人向来如此
Monsieur, the bishop treats everyone the same.
上帝教我要热爱同胞
Yes, God tells us to love our fellow men.
我的同胞待我如狗 要我怎么热爱他们
How can I love my fellow man when he treats me worse than a dog?
对你来说当然很容易
It's easy for you.
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表