剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
那还得过些时日 现在出行不安全
That'll take time. It's not safe to travel.
我们去一个秘密住所 就在巴黎
We're moving to a secret address, here in Paris.
那别人怎么找我们
But how would anyone know how to find us?
你想有人来找你吗
Is there someone you wish to be found by?
没有
No.
没有
No!
你赶紧准备一下
Make yourself ready.
我们一小时后就走
We leave in an hour.
我们只带必需品
We will take only the essentials.
赶紧准备 越快越好
Be ready as soon as you can.
遵命先生 马上
Of course, Monsieur, right away.
图桑
Toussaint?
你知道我们要去的地方的地址吗
Do you know the address of where we're going to?
爸爸告诉了我 可是我给忘了
Papa did tell me, but it's slipped my mind.
武人街七号♥
Rue de l'Homme-Arme, number 7.
别担心亲爱的 一切都会没事的
Don't worry my dear, all will be well.
我亲爱的马吕斯
"My beloved Marius.
我们去武人街七号♥了
"We go to Rue de l'Homme-Arme, number 7.
"今晚请过来 或者捎个信"
"Please come, or send word tonight.
"我爱你
"I love you.
"我爱你 我爱你"
"I love you, I love you."
景色不算最好
Not the finest view in the world,
不过这地方还不错
but it's not so bad, this place.
怎么了 珂赛特 出什么事了
What is it, Cosette? What's the matter?
没有什么 真的
Nothing, really, it's nothing.
他们会想把我们扔进巴士底狱
They'll try to trap us in Bastille.
他们休想
They won't.
开始吧
This is it.
拉马克进先贤祠
Lamarque to the Pantheon!
拉马克进先贤祠
Lamarque to the Pantheon!
让开
Get out!
-一边去 别挡着我们 -别再靠近了
- Get back! Get out of our way! - Go no further!
拉马克进先贤祠
Lamarque to the Pantheon!
冲锋
Charge!
帮帮我
Somebody help me!
公民们 公民们
Citizens! Citizens!
-你的手 -拿着
- Your hand, your hand! - Hold that.
公民们 公民们
Citizens! Citizens!
公民们 现在是表明我们立场的时候了
Citizens, now is the time to make our stand!
我们要建一个街垒
We must build a barricade!
我们的同盟战士们会在城市各处也这么做
Our fellow fighters will be doing the same across the city.
我们要把军队的目标分散开
We must divide the focus of the military,
使得城市失控
and make this city ungovernable!
誓死守卫我们的街垒
And defend this barricade to the death!
正好在一个酒馆旁真是太方便了
It's very handy that it's right next to a pub!
欢迎你 德斯维亚
Welcome, Despiat.
同志
Comrade.
这地方非常理想
This is the perfect place.
只有一条进攻路线
There's only one line of attack.
收集各种东西马上开始建吧
Gather everything you can and start building!
加油 同志们
Come on, comrades!
干得好 马特洛特
Well done, Matelote.
过来
Come here.
我以同志的身份来拥抱你
I embrace you as a comrade.
放开我 你这只猩猩
Get off me, you ape!
长官 军队已经丧失对城市的控制
Sir, the army has lost control of the city.
街上一团混乱
The streets are in chaos.
冉·阿让很有可能已经逃出巴黎了
It's more than likely that Valjean has fled Paris by now.
我很怀疑 他肯定会加入进去
I doubt that. He'll be in the midst of them.
我要在暴民里抓住他
And that's where I'll find him.
求你了长官 太危险了 还是派别人去吧
I beg you, sir, this is too dangerous. Send someone else.
我信不过别人
I wouldn't trust anyone else.
先生 你最好不要在外面啊
Monsieur! You don't want to be outdoors today!
我还就想出来 小伙子
Oh, I think I do, my boy.
小心火♥药♥
Be careful with the gunpowder.
拿着 传过去
Here. Pass this on.
每个人二十发子弹 就这么多
20 bullets per man, no more.
不要浪费
Use them wisely.
公民们 干得好
Good work, citizens.
先生 你还是回家吧
Monsieur, best go home.
不 我不会回去的
No, I don't think I will.
该做出贡献了
Time to do my bit.
共和国万岁
做得好
Good work.
有个叫冉·阿让的人在我们中间吗
Is a man named Jean Valjean with us?
我没听说
Not that I know of.
他一定会积极地参与的 记住我的话
He'll be in the thick of it, mark my words.
珂赛特
Cosette?
珂赛特
Cosette!
不要
No!
放开我
Let me go!
我不能让你出去 太危险了
I can't let you go! It's not safe!
听着 听着
Listen! Listen!
巴黎到处都在打仗
There's fighting all over Paris!
你不能永远把我关在这里
You can't keep me shut up here forever!
珂赛特
Cosette!
-你要去哪里 -放开我
- Where will you go? - Let me go!
-珂赛特 -放开我
- Cosette! - Let me go!
我恨你
I hate you!
珂赛特
Cosette!
马吕斯先生
Monsieur Marius?
爱潘妮
Eponine.
你在这儿等着也无济于事
There's no point waiting around here.
她走了
She's gone.
你的同伴们都在麻厂街街垒
And your pals are over at the barricade on Rue de la Chanvrerie.
这里只有你和我
It's just me and you.
我失去了一切
I've lost everything.
我的生命结束了
My life is over.
不 马吕斯先生 别这样
Ah, come on, Monsieur Marius, don't be like that.
-你说麻厂街 是吗 -没错
- Rue de la Chanvrerie, you say? - That's it.
对
Right.
死在那里也不错
That's as good a place to die as anywhere.
你不用去求死的 马吕斯先生
You don't have to get yourself killed, Monsieur Marius.
躲过去 以后再战斗吧
Keep your head down, and live to fight another day.
活着还有什么意义 我已经失去了珂赛特
What's the point in living, if I've lost Cosette?
-马吕斯先生 -别管我了
- Monsieur Marius... - Just leave me alone!
革命万岁
Vive la Revolution!
你们好 同志们
Looking good, comrades.
见到你们也很高兴 同志们
Good to see you too, comrade.
我还以为你放弃我们了
I thought you'd given up on us.
我不会的
Not me.
他
Him.
他是个警♥察♥
He's a copper.
抓住那个人
Seize that man.
放开我
Get off me!
-他在哪里 -谁
- Where is he?! - Who?
你的领导者 冉·阿让
Your leader! Jean Valjean.
没听说过
I've never heard of him.
沙威督察
Inspector Javert.
这里没有领导者
There are no leaders here.
这就是你不明白的地方了 朋友
That's where you're mistaken, my friend.
你们都被误导了
You've all been led astray.
我能朝他开枪吗
Can I shoot him?
我们不是杀人犯
We're not assassins.
把他留在这里吧
He can stay where he is.
他可以告诉我们他知道多少军方的计划
He can tell us what he knows about the army's plans.
革命万岁
反抗或死
他们来了
They're coming!
快点
Quickly!
伙计们 开始了
All right, boys, this is it.
立正
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表