剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
可能有一个小女孩同行
有偷窃记录
有武装危险
可能有一个小女孩同行
警♥察♥局局长沙威
快 伙计们 把东西都搬出去
Come on, lads, bring it all out.
这是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa! What's all this about?
你欠债不还
It's non-payment of debts.
我要收缴你的房♥子 德纳迪埃
I'm taking possession of this property, Thenardier,
包括这里面的所有东西
and everything in it but
-除了你的经商工具 -你不能这么做
- the tools of your trade. - You can't do that!
我是受沙威督察的指令
I've been instructed by Inspector Javert!
德纳迪埃 你干了什么
Thenardier, what have you done?
等等 等等...
Look, look, look, look. Just, erm...
妈妈
Maman.
留几张椅子吧
Leave some of the chairs.
快 伙计们
Go on, lads.
-那条狗呢 -栓起来了
- What about the dog? - Tied him up.
我们可不需要另一张要饭的嘴
We don't need another mouth to feed.
-那个男孩呢 -我叫他在后门等着
- And the nipper? - I told him to wait round the back.
会有人照顾他的
Someone'll look after him.
好吧
Yeah.
妈妈 妈妈
Maman! Maman!
加夫罗什 我亲爱的孩子
Gavroche, my darling child!
你差点就被落下了
To think you nearly got left behind.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
快走吧
Come on, then!
-里韦特 -是 先生
- Rivette. - Yes, sir.
-有发现吗 -没有 先生
- Any sightings? - Nothing, sir.
外面有个女人想见您 先生
There's a woman outside asking for you, sir.
她说她有关于他的情报
She says she has information for you about him.
"乌鸦太高了 狐狸够不着他"
"The crow was too high up for the fox to reach him"
"所以...所以..."
"So the...so the...."
"狡猾的"
"Cunning."
"狡猾的狐狸开始..."
"...cunning fox began..."
-"告诉他有多闪亮..." -安静
- "...Tell him how shiny..." - Sh, sh, sh.
快穿上衣服
Quick, get your clothes on.
我们要趁月色出去散散步
We're going to go for a quick walk in the moonlight.
尽量快点 来 快走
Quick as you can. Here you go. Come on.
凯瑟琳怎么办
What about Catherine?
开门 警♥察♥
Open up! Police!
开门
Open up!
把门打开
Break it down.
他在外面
He's outside!
进去这里
Down here.
他刚和一个小女孩离开了戈尔博的房♥子
He just left the Gorbeau tenements with a little girl.
-你们看到他了吗 -没有 先生
- Have you seen him? - No, sir.
你们两个去封锁市政厅的出口
All right, you two, block off the exit at Rue de la Mairie.
-遵命 -你回去皮克斯街
- Yes, sir. - You, back to Rue Picpus.
-我们要把他逼出来 -遵命
- We're going to flush him out. - Yes, sir.
快走
Quick!
爸爸 我的脚好痛
Papa, my feet are hurting.
-每一条街都封锁了吗 -是的 先生
- Are all the avenues closed off? - Every one, sir.
爸爸 我好冷
Papa, I'm cold.
他们去那边了 先生
They went that way, sir.
我们去抓他
Now we have him.
-他在哪里 -我们找不到他 先生
- Where is he? - Can't find him, sir.
快回去 回到皮克斯街
Back! Back to Rue Picpus!
快跑回去 快 快
Hurry! At the double. Go! Go!
快走
Come on, let's go!
我们暂时安全了
We're safe for the moment.
珂赛特
Cosette!
天啊 我都做了什么
Oh, God, what have I done?
你必须离开 先生
You must leave, sir.
-这里禁止男子进入 -我会走 我会走
- No man may enter here... - I'll go, I'll go,
-但我求你们照顾这个女孩 -马德林善人
- but I beg you, care for this girl. - Pere Madeleine?
森普利斯嬷嬷
Sister Simplice.
她是芳汀的孩子
She's Fantine's child.
院长嬷嬷 这是一位大好人
Reverend Mother, this is a good, kind man.
珂赛特
Cosette...
我是个在逃的越狱犯 正被警方通缉
I'm an escaped convict, wanted by the police.
此刻他们还在街头四处搜寻我
Even now they're searching the streets for me.
警♥察♥
Police!
以法律的名义要求你开门
Open up in the name of the law
否则我们保证会砸破这扇门
or by God we'll batter this door down!
把孩子带进来
Take the child.
警♥察♥
Police!
以法律的名义快开门
Open up in the name of the law!
告诉我你的名字 来这里所为何事 先生
Tell me your name and your business here, sir.
我是巴黎警局的沙威督察
My name is Inspector Javert of the Paris police.
我们有理由相信这里有一名在逃罪犯
We have reason to believe there's an escaped criminal here.
我强烈要求搜寻这栋建筑
I demand to search the premises.
这里是圣女们的居所 禁止男子进入
This is a house of holy women. No man can enter.
我们听从上帝 先生 而不是巴黎警局
We answer to God here, sir, not to the Paris police.
修女
Sister...
我必须要搜查这栋楼
I must search this building.
不行 督察
No, Inspector.
长久以来都没有男子踏入这间女修道院
No man has set foot in this convent for many years.
未来也不会有
Nor will do.
如果你获知这个人的任何行踪...
If you should become aware of any attempt by this man...
我们会通知你的 督察
You shall be informed, Inspector.
请坐
Please, sit.
马德林先生
Well, Monsieur Madeleine,
我们该拿你怎么办
what are we to do with you?
我的名字叫冉·阿让
My name is Jean Valjean.
你应该把我拒之门外 但我求求你
You should turn me away, but I beg you...
请照顾珂赛特
Look after Cosette.
这很容易 我们这里有学校
That can be done easily enough. We have a school here,
一旦她身体恢复健康
and, as soon as she is well enough,
她就可以和其它女孩一起上学了
she can attend with the other girls.
但你忍♥心和她分开吗
But will you be happy to part with her?
我想这会让我心碎
It would break my heart, I think.
你是个小偷 是吗
You are a thief, are you not?
我曾经是个小偷
I was a thief.
-但那是很久前的事 -那我可以信任你吗
- But that is long in the past. - So I can trust you, can I?
如果你能照顾珂赛特 我什么都愿意做
If you take care of Cosette, I would do anything for you.
我相信你
I believe you.
我们的地里确实有些活需要做
We do need some work to be done in the grounds.
你可以住在这个房♥间 留在这做我们的园丁
You may have this room and stay here as our gardener.
同时你每天都可以见到孩子
And you will be able to see the child every day.
谢谢你 院长嬷嬷
Thank you, Reverend Mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
-抱歉让他逃走 长官 -他逃不掉的
- Sorry he got away, sir. - He will never get away!
把所有的地方都搜一遍
Search everywhere!
肯定会找到他
He will be found!
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表