剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
1815年6月 二十年战火硝烟后 法国战败了
拿破仑被流放 新的国王正准备加冕
旧秩序即将恢复 革命已被忘却
滑铁卢
战役结束后第二天
谢谢 中士
Thank you, Sergeant.
这儿好东西真不少
Rich pickings here.
让我们看看这有什么
Let's have a look here.
你还没死 我的朋友
You're not dead, mon ami.
谁赢了
Who won the battle?
英国人 运气糟透了
English. Worse luck.
那一切都结束了
So it's all over.
我的口袋里 有手表和钱包
In my pocket, you'll find a watch and a purse.
拿去吧 归你了
Take them, they're yours.
不甚感激
Much obliged.
口袋里什么也没有
There's nothing there.
我肯定被抢了
I must have been robbed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
英国人来了 我得走了
They're coming. I'm off.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你是谁
Who are you?
法国人 和你一样 先生
A Frenchman, like you, monsieur,
如果他们抓住我 我肯定会被打死
and if they catch me, I'll be shot.
名字和军衔
Your name and rank?
德纳迪埃 先生
Thenardier, sir.
中士
Sergeant.
中士
Sergeant.
我会记住你 你也记住我
I will remember you. And you remember me.
彭眉胥上校
Colonel Pontmercy.
如果我们都幸存 你可以来找我 我发誓
And if we both survive, you can call on me, I swear it.
我去抓他
I'll get him!
在那 他往那边去了
Over there. There he goes.
悲惨世界
第一集
巴黎
彭眉胥上校男爵来拜访吉诺曼先生
Colonel Baron Pontmercy for Monsieur Gillenormand.
彭眉胥 他还活着吗
Pontmercy? Is he still alive?
我以为他在滑铁卢死了
I thought he died at Waterloo!
我去见他
I'll see him all right.
带着我的满腔怒火去见他
I'll see him off with a flea in his ear.
你还敢来这里
You dare to come here?
日安 岳父
Good day, Father-in-law.
别这么叫我 先生
Don't you bring that up with me, sir!
我每一天都在后悔不该让我可怜的女儿遇到你
I rue the day my poor daughter ever set eyes on you.
现在她死了
And now the poor girl is dead,
我感谢上帝不用再见到你
I thank God I need never see you again.
而你却还是来了
And yet here you are!
我希望 先生 我们能够
I was hoping, sir, that we could...
冰释前嫌
make up our differences.
是吗
Were you?
你的厚颜无♥耻♥真让我惊叹
I marvel at your insolence.
冰释前嫌
Make up our differences?
当你选择效忠科西嘉岛的那个波拿巴强盗时
You gave up all hope of that when you allied your fortunes
我们就不可能再言归于好
with that Corsican brigand Bonaparte!
我为法国而战 先生
I fought for France, sir.
拿破仑是一个伟大的人
Napoleon was a great man.
我依然效忠于他
He still has my allegiance.
这话最好别说这么大声 年轻人
Better not say that too loud, young man.
法国又要有国王了 谢天谢地
France has a king again, thank God.
他们正到处搜寻你们这种人要绞死挂灯柱
It's your lot they're stringing up from lamp posts now.
现在大势已去 你们完了
How do you like that, now the boot's on the other foot?
波拿巴主义的走狗
Huh? Bonapartist scum.
-你简直有愧于你的出身 -先生
- You're a traitor to your class! - Sir.
能至少允许我看看我儿子吗
Will you at least let me spend some time with my little boy?
绝不 你永远不能见他
Never! You will never set eyes on him.
而且我保证 如果你违抗我的命令
And I promise you this, if you break my prohibition,
我就剥夺他的继承权
I'll disinherit him.
先生 我求你了 就算是看在马吕斯的份上
Sir, I beg you, for Marius's sake, if not for mine.
绝不
Never!
他会诅咒着你的名字长大 彭眉胥
He will be brought up to curse your very name, Pontmercy.
你给我滚吧
Now leave my house.
快点 滚吧
Go on. Get out. Get out!
先生
Monsieur!
我每个星期日十点都带孩子去教堂
I take the child to church every Sunday at ten.
你可以去那跟他见面
You can see him there.
谢谢 哪一间教堂
Thank you. Which-which church?
圣叙尔比斯教堂
St Sulpice.
圣叙尔比斯
St Sulpice.
谢谢
Thank you.
求你了 菲尔莉特
Please, Favorite!
你不用关照我 我自己能照顾自己
You won't have to look after me, I can take care of myself.
-走吧 -你好先生
- Go on! - Bonjour, monsieur.
小姐你好
Bonjour, mademoiselle.
求求你
Please!
不行 芳汀 你太小了 我们不会允许的
No, Fantine, you're too young, we won't let you.
可我都能跟你们一起干活了
But I'm old enough to work with you.
行了 就让她来吧
Come on, just let her come.
你怎么说
So what do you say?
-那... 那好吧 -太谢谢你了
- Well... I suppose. - Oh! Thank you!
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
她要是有事你得照顾她啊
You can look after her if she's not.
我们怎么说你就得怎么做 知道了吗
You'll have to do what we say, all right?
芳汀 你可别让我出丑啊
Don't show me up, Fantine.
放心 我会好好的
I promise I'll be good.
都起来
Debout les charognes!
土伦 囚犯船
站回队伍里去
Get back in line!
回队伍里 人♥渣♥
Back in line, scum!
眼睛给我朝前看
Eyes forward, I said!
继续走 快点快点
Keep on moving! Move it! Move it!
继续干活
Get back to work!
没听见我说的吗
You heard me!
给我拿起来
Pick them up I said!
快点
Come on!
把桶给我拿起来
Pick up those buckets!
肮脏的狗
Filthy dog!
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
把他从底下弄出来
Well, get him out from under there!
遵命 沙威先生
Yes, sir, Monsieur Javert!
救救我
Help me!
用绳子把他从石头底下弄出来
Use the ropes to get him out from under that rock!
来吧 你们有四个人呢
Come on, there's four of you!
让那些人回去干活
And get that lot back to work!
用绳子
Use the ropes!
好 让他过来 他来试一下
All right, let him in. He's going to have a go.
来吧 重新开始干活
Allez! Reprenez le travaille!
你在看什么 重新开始干活
Qu'est que vous regardez? Reprenez le travaille!
解开24601号♥犯人 把他带到警卫室
Unshackle 24601 and put him in the Guard Room.
Well, now, 24601.
今天是怎么回事
What was all that about today?
你救了那个警卫的命 为什么
You saving that guard's life. Why?
如果你是想获得减刑的话
If you were trying to get yourself an earlier release,
这样做是徒劳的
you tried in vain.
没希望的 根本没希望的
There's no hope of that. No hope at all.
恐怕让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
你那么做就是为了想要减刑吧
Is that what you hoped to achieve by it?
你大力顶石
Your strong man act.
到底为了什么
What for?
让我出丑
Make a fool of me?
我说对了 是不是
I'm right, aren't I?
我告诉你一件事 可能会让你大吃一惊
Let me tell you something that might surprise you.
我原本也可能会是一名罪犯
I could have been a criminal.
我在监狱里出生
I was born in prison.
我父母都是罪犯
My parents were criminals.
像我们这样的人只有两个选择
Men like us have only two choices...
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表