剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表
Do you like it, Papa?
爸爸 真可爱
Papa, that's so charming.
我更喜欢你穿旧衣服的样子 不过如果你喜欢
Er, I preferred you in your old one, but if it pleases you.
男人 他们懂什么
Men, what do they know?
我们给他看看其它的吧
Shall we show him the others?
怎么样 这些信给我
What about...? Give me some of those letters.
先生 行行好
Monsieur, s'il vous plait...
-小姐 -谢谢您 先生
- Mademoiselle! - Merci, monsieur.
-这个给你 别给别人 好吗 -您真慷慨
- That's for you and no-one else, all right? - Tres genereux.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那不是我的 是我爸爸的
It's not mine, it's my father's.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
珂赛特
Cosette.
马吕斯·彭眉胥
Marius Pontmercy.
再次感谢你
Well, thank you again.
我的荣幸 很高兴认识你 小姐
My pleasure, delighted to meet you, mademoiselle.
再见
Goodbye.
没必要追过去找他
There was no need to go running after him.
那是谁
Who was that?
我不知道 只是个年轻人
Oh, I don't know, just a young man.
爸爸 急什么
Papa, what's the hurry?
天转凉了 我想回家
It's turning chilly, I want to get home.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我的手腕很疼 你抓得太紧了
My wrist, it's sore, you were holding it so tightly.
原谅我
Forgive me.
让我亲吻一下
Here, let me kiss it better.
你怎么突然变成这样
Why did you get into such a state?
珂赛特 你要明白
Cosette, you have to understand
不是你遇见的每个人都全心为你着想
not everyone you meet has your best interests at heart.
但想必我遇见的也不都是坏人
But nor is everyone I meet a villain, surely?
没错 但这世上有很多年轻男人
No, but there are plenty of young men about,
仪表堂堂 举止大方
pleasant enough in manner and appearance,
他们生活的唯一目标却是与年轻女人淫逸
whose sole aim in life is to debauch young women.
淫逸是什么意思
Debauch, what does that mean?
就是...
To...
就是引入歧途
To lead them astray.
我认为马吕斯不是那种人
Well, I don't think Marius was that sort.
你怎么知道他的名字
How do you know his name?
他告诉了我 还问了我的名字
Well, he told me his name and he asked me mine.
-有什么问题吗 -你告诉他了吗
- What's wrong with that? - And you told him?
-对 -你告诉了他你的名字
- Yes. - You told him your name?
他没有恶意
He didn't mean any harm.
你怎么知道的
What makes you think you know that?
你对世界一无所知
You know nothing of the world.
这是因为你不想让我知道任何事
Because you want to protect me from knowing anything.
那我告诉你一件事 我们
I'll tell you one thing, we won't be going back
这一阵不会再去卢森堡公园
to the Luxembourg Gardens for a while.
这里就像一座监狱
This place is like a prison.
你根本不知道什么叫监狱
You have no idea what a prison is.
快 一口闷
Oh, come on, get that down you, huh?
一 二 三
Un... Deux, trois...
好些了吗
Any better?
更难受了
I'm worse, if anything.
有谁知道治愈情殇的良方吗
But does anybody else know a better cure for love?
革命
Revolution.
别笑了 曾为法国抛洒热血的士兵们
Come on, soldiers who spilled their blood for France
正生活得穷困潦倒
are living as beggars.
你的英雄父亲 到死都是个穷光蛋
I mean, your own father, a hero, died a pauper.
再看看贫民窟 有多少忍♥饥挨饿的孩子
Look at the slums, look, look at the children starving,
王位上却坐着一个肥得流油的君王
while a fat king sits on the throne.
巴黎是个火♥药♥桶
Paris is a tinderbox,
一点就炸
it'll only take a spark to set it off.
没错
That's it.
把你的激♥情♥用来争取自♥由♥
Put your passion into the fight for freedom,
等政♥权♥灭亡
then once the regime has withered away -
人人平等
equality for all.
我们就能轮流尝尝你的那个好姑娘
We can all take turns on that nice girl of yours.
他在开玩笑
He's joking.
我真诚地向你道歉
I apologise, truly, sincerely.
我体会过你现在的那种感受
I have felt what you are feeling now.
空虚又绝望
An emptiness and despair.
我们必须抗争 必须克服这些情绪
We must struggle, we must overcome these feelings.
怎么做
How?
我们可以带他去索镇的茅屋
We could take him to the Chaumiere at Sceaux.
那里聚集着所有失足女人
You know, the place where all the lost women can be found.
-你或许也能找到合你口味的 -好主意
- You might even find yours there. - Excellent idea.
我们都去
We will all go.
别算上我 我有更重要的事情要做
You can count me out, I've got better things to do
你也不该去
with my time, and so should you.
也别算上我
Count me out too.
不行 就算我们拖着你 你也得去
No chance. You're coming, even if we have to drag you.
走吧
Come on.
快放手
Just stop.
失陪一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
珂赛特
Cosette!
珂赛特
Cosette!
你想要我吗 我可以给你一个优♥惠♥价
Do you want me? For you, I make a special price.
不用了 抱歉
No, no, sorry.
真遗憾
Dommage.
谁会想到能在这里见到你
Who'd have thought to find you here?
滚出去 没出息的小崽子
Get out of here, you good for nothing whelp!
好吧 我走了
All right, I'm going.
你好 先生
All right, monsieur?
-亲吧 -不
- Kiss it. - No!
-你知道你想 -不
- You know you want to. - No!
先生 快亲吧
Oh, monsieur. Kiss it.
我想出去看日出
I was thinking of walking out to watch the sunrise.
想着你或许也想一起
Thought you might like to come with me.
去卢森堡公园吗
To the Luxembourg Gardens?
不是
No.
准备好 我等着你
Make ready. I'll wait for you.
为什么来这个地方 爸爸
Why this place, Papa?
我想给你看点东西
There's something I wanted you to see.
什么声音
What's that?
爸爸 那是些什么人
Papa, who are those men?
他们是犯人
They're convicts.
从囚船上下来的
From the prison hulks.
他们真的是人吗
Can they really be men?
是的
Yes, they're men.
他们是和我一样的人
They're men like me.
珂赛特
Cosette.
我觉得如果我碰到这些人
I think if I crossed paths with one of those men,
只要往他们脸上看一眼 我都会死的
I would die, just from looking him in the face.
你来这做什么 你想怎么样
What are you doing here? What do you want?
这里有些冷啊
It's a bit chilly in here.
能钻到你被窝里吗
Can I get in with you?
不
No.
我有一封信给你
I've got a letter for you.
真的 谁的信
Really, who from?
我爸爸
My dad.
拿过来
Give it here.
-你叫容德雷特 -有时候是
- Jondrette. Is that your name? - Sometimes it is.
他说你们全家都在挨饿 是这样的吗
He says your family is starving. Is that true?
我们不常吃东西 先生
We don't eat often, monsieur.
去把我钱包拿来 在桌子上
Go fetch my purse. There, on the table.
拿着 我能省出来的就这么多
Here. I can spare that much.
你不用这样 他对所有人都使这一手
You don't have to. He tries it on with everyone.
这不是给他的 是给你的
It's for you, not him.
拿着
Here.
谢谢
剧集 | 悲惨世界(2018) | 导航列表