剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
Are you okay? Huh? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
You sure? Huh? Yeah. Uh, yeah, yeah.
你确定吗 对对对
Yeah, I'm good.
没事 我很好
We gotta go. Let's get out of here. Come on. Come on.
我们得走了 我们离开这里 走吧 走吧
Get down!
趴下
Baines! Yo! Dad!
贝恩斯 爸爸
Oh, my God.
天呐
Don't let him see me, okay?
别让他看见我 好吗
I don't want my son to see this.
我不想让我儿子看到这个
Come on. It's okay.
来吧 没事的
What? What?
什么 什么
They got me, man.
他打中我了 伙计
He shot me in the ass.
他打中我的屁♥股♥了
What?
什么
Alright, I thought we were in trouble.
好了 我想我们有麻烦了
Come on, man.
来吧 伙计
Promise me, no dick tubes.
答应我 不要阴♥茎♥管
I promise, no dick tubes, alright? But we gotta go.
我保证 没有阴♥茎♥管 好吗 但我们得走了
Come on! Let's... let's go.
来吧 我们…我们走
We gotta get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Justice, don't look.
贾斯提斯 不要看
I'm not. I'm not. Come on.
我没有 我没有 来吧
Izzy! Izzy!
伊兹 伊兹
Drop your weapon!
放下你的武器
You first!
你先放
This was not my intention!
这不是我的本意
Let Izzy go!
让伊兹走
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You missed a spot.
你漏了一个位置
Come on, we've gotta hurry!
快点 我们得快点
Let's go. Come on, hurry up!
走吧 来 快一点
Thing's about to blow!
船要爆♥炸♥了
I got her! I got her!
我接住她了 我接住她了
Izzy!
伊兹
Izzy! Izzy!
伊兹 伊兹
We're okay!
我们没事
You good?
你没事吧
You good? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
A little toasty, but I'm alright.
有点烫 但我没事
Oh, my God! Nancy!
我的天哪 南希
Oh! I was so worried.
我太担心了
I-I blew up the boat.
我...我把船炸了
They got me, Syd.
他们打中我了 小悉
It's a gusher. Feel it in my socks.
血像喷油井一样喷出来 感觉袜子里都是
Feel it in your socks?
感觉袜子里都是
You got no swag, man. I'm so sorry. I...
你走路晃都没晃呢 我很抱歉 我…
It's okay. I didn't know where you were.
没关系 我不知道你在哪里
I'm just glad you're here. It's fine.
很高兴你能来 没事了
Looks like everybody's in one piece, more or less.
看起来每个人都差不多安然无恙
Yeah. Where's Carlene?
是的 卡琳在哪
We can't let her get away! Come on!
我们不能让她跑掉 来吧
Go kick her ass.
去要她好看
Are you sure? Go.
你确定吗 走吧
We got her, we got her, We got her. Go!
我们照顾她 我们照顾她 走吧
Izzy. Izzy, you good? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
伊兹 伊兹 你没事吧 没事没事没事
Are you good? Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I'm good. I'm good.
你还好吗 没事没事 我很好 我没事
I'm so sorry that I brought you and...
我很抱歉让你…
No, don't worry about it.
没事 别担心啦
But next time, we should do the movies.
但是下次 我们应该去看电影
I'm not good with this stuff. Yeah, probably.
我不擅长这个 嗯 也许吧
Okay.
好吧
You're gonna be shitting like a Play-Doh factory.
你到时候拉屎会像橡皮泥工厂一样
Hey, man, this is a serious injury...
喂 老兄 这伤得很重…
not like when you got shot in your little chicken wing.
不像你的小鸡翅中枪
You know how many muscles are connected to the gluteus?
你知道有多少肌肉和臀大肌相连吗
I'm not gonna be able to sit down for a month.
我要一个月都不能坐下来
M-M-M-Michelle's in labor. We gotta go to the hospital.
米米米米歇尔要生了 我们得去医院了
What? It's... It's too early. We gotta go!
什么 这…这太早了 我们的走了
We... We... Come on! Let's go to the hospital.
我们…我们…来吧 我们去医院
Come on, let's go! Get!
上车 我们走了 上
Whose car is this?
这是谁的车
I'm gonna run this bitch into a brick wall.
我要把这婊♥子♥逼上绝路
Well, try not to kill her.
试着别杀她
Oh, come on, really?
拜托 说真的吗
I said try. You know, best efforts.
我说试一试 你知道 尽最大努力
You should've killed me when you had the chance, Carlene!
你真该抓住机会杀了我 卡琳
Who's on who now? Huh?!
现在谁怕谁啊
This ends today.
一切结束在今天
Let her go, Warren!
放开她 沃伦
Syd? Walk away.
小悉 走开
Not gonna happen. I need her alive.
不可能 我需要她活着
We want the same thing... Gabriel Knox dead and buried.
我们想要的一样…盖伯里尔·诺克斯死了 故事被埋葬
Well, she's right here.
她就在这里
You've been wanting it for five years.
你已经想了五年了
I wanted the person who shot me,
我想要的是射杀我的人
and that's you.
那就是你
Is that what she told you?
她是这么跟你说的吗
'Cause that ain't the whole truth.
因为事实并非如此
No more lies, Warren.
别再说谎了 沃伦
I remember. You were there.
我记得 你在那里
You said you "Got this", and then you shot me.
你说"我来" 然后你开枪打我
It was the only way to save you.
那是唯一能救你的方法
I saved your life, okay?
我救了你的命 好吗
'Cause Kobi was trying to kill you.
因为科比想杀了你
And if I even stuttered, he would've shot me, too.
如果我稍微有点犹豫 他也会开枪打我的
Listen, I gave you a fighting chance.
听着 我给了你一个战斗的机会
I did what I could.
我尽我所能了
Carter. What?
卡特 什么
Our baby... it was a boy.
我们的宝宝…是个男孩
I was gonna name him Carter.
我本想给他取名卡特
But you killed him.
但你杀了他
Don't move!
不许动
You're gonna get us all killed.
你会把我们都害死的
Because you wouldn't listen to me, Syd.
因为你不听我的 小悉
You never listened to me. You left me no choice.
你从不听我的 你不给我选择的余地
You made me do it.
你逼我的
Get on your knees!
跪下
Now.
现在
Hands above your head.
手放在头上
Aah! You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
Shut up!
闭嘴
Out of the way, McKenna. Not a chance.
让开 麦肯纳 不可能
McKenna, I'll put you down, too.
麦肯纳 我会把你一并打死
You do what you gotta do.
你想怎么做就怎么做
Syd...
小悉…
Let's go.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里
Secure that woman. Yes, sir.
扣住那个女人 是的 长官
Come with me. Put your hands down.
跟我来 把手放下来
We good? Good?
我们没事吧 没事吗
You blew up the Port of L.A.
你们炸了洛杉矶港
You're overreacting.
你反应过激了
You're exaggerating. It was... it was one boat.
你夸大其词 那就是…就是一只船而已
And the van.
还有面包车
It was our van. That's true.
那是我们的面包车 那倒是
Please, both of you, just shut up.
拜托 你们两个 闭嘴
The Federal government insisted
联邦政♥府♥坚持
that LAPD step away from this case.
洛城警署离这个案子远一点
Gabriel Knox, Bishop Duval, fentanyl, all of it.
盖伯里尔·诺克斯 毕夏普·杜瓦 芬太尼 所有这些
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表