剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
Tough being caught in the middle, huh?
左右做人难 对吧
She's always been your weakness.
她一直都是你的弱点
Your kryptonite.
你的氪星石
This is about Syd Burnett.
这是关于悉德尼·伯内特
No.
不
Just shut it down, Carlene.
收手吧 卡琳
Alright, I'm here. Why'd you call me?
好吧 我来了 你为什么打电♥话♥给我
I need a favor, Patrick.
我需要帮忙 帕特里克
Okay.
好的
I'm investigating a rumor
我正在调查一个
of corruption in the police department.
关于警署的腐♥败♥现象的谣言
Could be a conflict of interest for me.
对我来说可能有利益冲突
Come on.
拜托
You're the D.A.
你是地区检察官
Could be a very impressive accomplishment
这有可能成为一项令人印象深刻的成就
to brag about on your campaign.
可以放到你的竞选活动上吹嘘
And I did uncover conclusive evidence
而且 我确实发现了确凿的证据
that suggested foul play in your mother-in-law's disappearance.
表明你岳母的失踪是谋杀
That kind of memory loss comes with a price.
要想忘掉这类事情 是需要代价的
You look nervous.
你看起来很紧张
I get the feeling I'm being handled.
我有一种被人摆布的感觉
I've sent you the file.
我已经把文件发给你了
Let me know.
看了再告诉我
Hey, Dante.
嘿 但丁
Come on, man. Answer my messages.
拜托 伙计 回复我的信息
Where are you?
你在哪
Call me, bro.
给我打电♥话♥ 兄弟
Nico?
尼科吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm your brother-in-law, Patrick.
我是你的姐夫 帕特里克
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah, come on.
嗯 进来吧
It's good to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表