剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on "L.A.'s Finest"...
"洛城战警" 前情提要...
Carlene Hart is Gabriel Knox.
卡琳·哈特就是盖伯里尔·诺克斯
She knows we're after her.
她知道我们在追捕她
We need to regroup and try and figure out her next move.
我们得重新部署 想办法得知她的下一步行动
Top brass at the DEA created a program,
缉毒局的高层设立了一个计划
we just came up with a name, Gabriel Nox.
我们想了个名字 盖伯里尔·诺克斯
What we needed, was somebody who was connected
我们需要某个人 这个人
to that criminal underworld, Carlene Hart.
要与黑社会有关联 卡琳·哈特
You were specifically told the Knox thing was dead.
已经明确告诉你了 诺克斯的事凉了
48 hours, that's all I'm asking.
给我48小时 这是我的唯一要求
I do this for you, that's it. You disappear.
我帮你 我们就两清了 你得消失
You guys are suspended. Effective immediately.
你们被停职了 即刻生效
Carlene flees the country, and Warren keeps quiet.
卡琳逃离了这个国家 而沃伦保持沉默
The Knox Cartel disappears.
诺克斯贩毒集团消失了
We're not gonna let that happen.
我们不会让这种事发生
So, we're dropping our rifles and running? Surrendering?
这么说我们要丢掉枪跑路了 要投降吗
You're unhappy, Mr. Doran?
你不乐意吗 多兰先生
I'm sure Mr. Knox would be very interested in your opinion.
我相信诺克斯先生会对你的意见很感兴趣
Would you like to speak to him?
你想和他聊聊吗
Alice? The schoolteacher, right?
爱丽丝 老师 对吧
Last time I left this bar, I fell asleep at the wheel...
上次离开酒吧后 我开着车睡着了...
Crossed over into oncoming traffic, killed a woman.
开到逆向车道上 撞死了个女人
Do you see her every night when you close your eyes?
你每天晚上闭上眼睛睡觉的时候都能见到她吗
Because I do.
因为我是这样的
Put your hands up where I can see them.
把你的手举起来让我看到
We have Carlene's money.
我们拿到了卡琳的现金
Phony passports, forged credit cards.
假护照 伪造的信♥用♥卡♥等等
Dirt on everyone under Carlene's control...
每一个被卡琳控制的人的污点证据...
Without this fugitive starter kit and the van full of cash,
没有这个逃跑应急包和这一车的钱
Carlene's running out of options.
卡琳已经走投无路了
I can't talk right now. Is everything okay, honey?
我现在没空说话 一切都还好吗 宝贝
No. Everything is not okay.
不 一切都不好
You have something I want. I'm willing to make a trade.
你有我想要的东西 我想做笔交易
Carlene and Warren were there together when I was shot.
我被枪击的时候 卡琳和沃伦都在那里
They w... They were there together!
他们...他们当时在一起
Finish her.
了结她
16 years ago...
16年前...
...I was taken prisoner.
...我被俘虏
Held hostage by a drug cartel in Cuba.
在古巴被一个贩毒集团扣为人♥质♥
I was so powerless.
我完全无能为力
I was just... I was just waiting to be rescued.
只能...只能等待救援
I was a victim.
我是个受害者
I swore I would never be...
我发誓永远不再...
anybody's victim ever again, and that...
成为任何人的受害者 而这...
brought this on us, on Izzy.
却让我们和伊兹遭遇这些
Stop.
别说了
You don't need your guilt or remorse right now.
你现在不需要内疚或悔恨
So tell me what you need.
那告诉我 你需要什么
Your cabinet full of guns.
你装满枪的柜子
If it costs me my life, we're getting Izzy back.
就算豁出性命 我们也会把伊兹救回来
We know it's not your fault, but Izzy is in danger.
我们知道这不是你的错 但伊兹正处在危险之中
Did she say where she's going?
她说了她要去哪儿吗
She went to see Alice Kensler. What?
她去见爱丽丝·肯斯勒了 什么
Alice started DM'ing Izzy a few days ago.
几天前 爱丽丝开始联♥系♥伊兹
She said she wanted to talk.
她说她想聊聊
That's impossible. Alice is locked up.
不可能 爱丽丝被关起来了
No, she got out last week. How?
不 她上周出狱了 怎么会
Izzy wanted to tell you guys,
伊兹想告诉你们
but after what happened the first time
但在她第一次想去见爱丽丝
she tried to see her...
那件事之后...
And she didn't tell you where she was meeting?
她没告诉你她们在哪里见面吗
Like, nothing? She didn't say anything.
一个字都没说吗 她什么都没说
Justice offered to drive her.
贾斯提斯开车送她去的
Say what? Justice took her to meet Alice.
你说什么 贾斯提斯载她去见爱丽丝了
I didn't go with them. Wait, wait, wait.
我没跟他们一起去 等等 等等
Justice took her to see the lady that killed her mom,
贾斯提斯载她去见撞死她妈的人
and you didn't tell nobody?! Hey, hey, hey, Baines.
你居然没有告诉任何人 嘿 嘿 嘿 贝恩斯
Wait, wait. You don't know nothing?!
等等 等等 你居然什么都不知道
She didn't know.
她也不知道
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I gotta call Faith.
我得打电♥话♥给费丝
Carlene did this. I didn't know anything.
这是卡琳干的 我什么都不知道
We know this isn't your fault, and hopefully, they're okay.
我们知道这不是你的错 希望他们没事
We just have to find them, quickly.
只不过 我们必须尽快找到他们
I'm sorry, I don't know anymore.
对不起 我只知道这些
It's okay. It's okay. Come on.
没关系 没关系 来吧
Come on.
来吧
Call me if you hear anything.
有任何消息 打电♥话♥给我
I'll find him. I promise.
我会找到他的 我保证
Look, the kids are gonna be okay
听着 只要卡琳认为她能拿到钱
as long as Carlene thinks she's gonna get paid.
孩子们就不会出事
We have at least a couple hours to find them before she calls.
在她打来之前 我们至少有几个小时能找他们
Alright, I'll call O'Malley, put a BOLO out on Justice's car.
我去打给奥马利 叫他留意贾斯提斯的车
Patrick, if Carlene used Alice to lure Izzy,
帕特里克 如果卡琳用爱丽丝来引诱伊兹
is there someone you can call... Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你知不知道谁能... 是的 是的
I'm on it.
交给我吧
Patrick McKenna.
我是帕特里克·麦肯纳
I need information on a prisoner release.
我需要一个囚犯获释的信息
Yeah.
是的
Now what?
现在怎么办
Justice's phone keeps going to voicemail.
贾斯提斯的手♥机♥一直转到语♥音♥信箱
Sit down!
坐下
My dad is going to bury you under the jail
如果不放我们走 我爸会让你们
if you don't let us go!
烂死在监狱里
You know, does it make you feel strong to push kids around?
欺负小孩让你觉得自己可牛逼了是吗
You better hope it's my dad who gets you and not Nancy,
你最好希望抓到你们的是我爸而不是南希
because she'll just straight up kill you!
因为她会直接杀了你们
Are you crazy? Huh?
你疯了吗
Why'd you get in his grill like that?
你为什么要这样惹他
Okay.
好了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I need you to cut me loose.
我需要你帮我松绑
We were taken for a reason and dragged onto this yacht.
他们抓我们到这艘游艇上是有原因的
I don't know what these guys want,
我不知道这些家伙想要什么
but they won't hurt us until they get it.
但是 在他们得到之前 是不会伤害我们的
Nice. What does that mean?
很好 那是什么意思
I mean, we...
意思是 我们...
are invincible. Invincible?
是无敌的 无敌
White privilege much?
白人特权吗
These dudes could kill us.
这些家伙可能会杀掉我们
We just can't let them leave the port.
我们不能让他们离开港口
What you doing?
你在干什么
My dad's old boss
我爸爸以前的上司
took us out on his boat once,
带我们上过他的船
and we got halfway to Catalina and it died.
在前往卡特琳娜岛的中途 船熄火了
How does that help us?
这故事对我们有什么帮助
Move.
让开
Uh, o-okay. What are you looking for?
好吧 你在找什么
A way out.
出路
I don't know.
我不知道
We'll leave the rest of it here
我们将其余部分留在这里
until we can come back to get it.
回来再拿
Should be safe until we get back... if we get back.
在我们回来前应该是安全的... 如果能回来的话
We'll be fine. This is gonna work.
我们会没事的 能成功的
It's the Bens.
是本氏兄弟
You sure you're up for this?
你确定要参与这事吗
They brought the kids into it.
他们把孩子牵扯进去了
Got a hit on Justice's car. Found it at a coffee shop.
找到贾斯提斯的车了 在一家咖啡店
No other evidence, just Justice's cellphone.
没有其他证据 只有贾斯提斯的手♥机♥
They turned it off and threw it in the bushes.
他们关机然后扔到了灌木丛里
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表