剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
I'm all business, too, but sometimes even in business,
我也有职业操守 但是就算是职业
you got to draw a line somewhere.
你也得设立一条界线
Well, isn't the bottom
底线难道不应该是
line the only line that matters in business?
职业中唯一重要的线吗
Why are we still having this conversation? Drop it.
我们为什么还在讨论这个 别管了
Playing devil's advocate. Hi.
开始扮演魔鬼代言人 你好
Nina Beckham and devil's advocate.
妮娜·贝克汉姆和魔鬼的代言人
We're expected.
我们来赴约
Hey, ladies.
嘿 美女们
Oh, I am so sorry for the delayed response.
我很抱歉响应有点慢
Sometimes I tend to zone out
有时候我在"自我维护"期间
during periods of self-maintenance.
会神游出去
Sound baths are my particular favorite way
声浴是我特别喜欢的方式
of dispersing tensions from our society.
可以消除我们社会中的紧张情绪
I see you have a whole tower of incense.
我看到你有一整座香塔
I love the smell of appropriation in the morning.
我喜欢在早上闻到金钱的味道
Can we have some privacy?
我们能单独聊聊吗
Oh. Oh, the brothers. Oh, we're fine.
他们都是兄弟 没事的
My friend at the LAPD said they're building a case on you.
我在洛城警署的朋友说 他们在对你立案调查
Here's the file.
这是文件
Check the date.
看看日期
What do they know?
他们知道什么
You can see that they circled the exact day
他们圈出了你的货物
your shipment is expected to arrive.
预计到达的确切日期
They've already looped in port of L.A., coast guard.
他们已经把洛杉矶港口局 海岸警卫队拉了进来
D.A. Can't be far behind.
地方检察官不会袖手旁观
Okay, all right. So what do we do?
好吧 那我们要做什么
Well, I mean, they know pieces,
他们只是管中窥豹
but they don't know the whole story.
但是未见全貌
Is the product en route?
产品还在途中吗
No, not yet. Great. Then we have time.
不 还没 好 那我们就有时间
Can we change the route? Of course you can.
我们能换路线吗 当然可以了
It's all about the timeline.
关键就是时间线
Okay, so how many days can we expedite the shipment?
好的 那么我们可以加快几天发货呢
Okay, listen. You two... let's just pull back
好吧 听着 你们两个…我们不要
on the reins a little bit here, huh?
这么紧张 好吗
Why don't we just not do this?
不如我们干脆别做了
Well, Bishop, that's up to you,
毕肖普 这取决于你
but after the whole color party fiasco,
但是 经历了一次色彩派对惨败之后
I don't really think that you can afford another misfire, do you?
我真的觉得你承受不了再一次失手 你觉得呢
Look, your product is top-rate, you know?
听着 你的货是一等的 知道吗
Nobody can take that away from you.
这一点没人可以从你这里夺走
But word gets out that Bishop Duvall
但是 消息已经传开了
brings too much heat,
毕肖普·杜瓦尔吸引了太多注意
you're sitting on warehouses of fentanyl that you can't move.
你坐在芬太尼的仓库里动弹不得
At the end of the day, dealers need to sell something,
最终 经销商需要卖♥♥东西出去
and there's always going to be more product.
而且总会有更多的货源进来
But, you know, hey, it's... it's totally up to you.
但 你知道的… 这完全取决于你
We ran the numbers on what you'll lose if the deal falls apart,
我们计算过 如果交易失败你会损失多少
I can review that with you, if you'd like.
如果你想的话 我可以和你一起温习下
No, no, no, no. Fine. We'll do it your way.
不不不不 好吧 就按你们说的做
We'll expedite this shipment.
我们会加快货物运输
I'll get you details as soon as I have them.
等我有消息了 会第一时间告知你们
But now?
但现在
The brothers are going to have to release some blocked energy.
兄弟们必须释放一些被阻挡的能量
If you'll excuse me...
请原谅我...
Nice pants.
裤子不错
I'll tell you the best part of having babies in the house.
我来告诉你有宝宝在家里最棒的是什么
Aquaphor.
凡士林
Now, the jar may say it's for newborns,
就算瓶身上说它是给新生儿用的
but men of our age can use it for anything.
但我们这个年纪的男人可以用它来做任何事
I'm talking about chapped lips, swamp ass.
比如润唇啦 润臀啦
Swamp what? Yep.
润什么 没错
Just dab a little bit on there.
只要涂一点在上面
I don't know anything about that.
我啥都不知道
What's the good word? Hey, McKenna.
有什么好消息吗 麦肯纳
Do women know about swamp ass?
姑娘们知道润臀吗
Was that your nickname in high school?
那是你高中时的绰号♥吗
Look. Is it just me, or does that shopping cart
你们看 只有我觉得那个购物车里
look like it's full of car batteries?
像是装满了汽车电池吗
Be right back.
马上回来
Hey, can we talk to you for a sec?
喂 我们能和你聊一聊吗
We're with the LAPD. We just have a couple of questions.
我们是洛城警探 只想问几个问题
I didn't, uh, do anything.
我没 没做坏事
You want to tell us why you got all these car batteries?
你能说说为什么弄这么多汽车电池吗
Jump in anytime, fellas.
早点不来帮忙 伙计们
I was holding coffee.
我手里拿着咖啡呢
You had it under control.
你们完全可以搞定
Yeah, no thanks to you, swamp ass.
是啊 我可真"谢谢你"了 润臀
You can take one off.
可以打开一个
Emilio, right?
埃米利奥 对吗
Figured you'd appreciate the sugar.
我想你会喜欢加糖的
So you served in the army? How long you been out?
你当过兵啊 退伍多久了
Where'd they have you stationed?
把你分配到哪了
Out east.
东边
A man was shot near Echo Park.
有个人在回声公园附近遭到枪击
You had his wallet and his watch,
他的钱包手表在你这
so my colleagues think you shot him.
所以我同事觉得 是你开枪打的他
I think you were just out there stealing batteries
而我觉得 你当时只是在外面偷♥电♥池
and you saw what happened.
然后看到了那一幕
If you saw something, don't let the killer get away with it.
如果你看到了 别让凶手逍遥法外
I mean, to be honest, the story writes itself.
说实话 就栽在你身上 故事也说得过去
Drug addict, veteran, PTSD, snaps and shoots somebody.
瘾君子 退伍军人 患上创伤后应激障碍然后枪杀某人
Come on, man. Don't let them take you out like that.
加把劲 哥们 别让他们这样把你带走
Emilio.
埃米利奥
This is serious.
这事很严重
Besides, it paints us all with the same brush.
而且 外人就是这样看待我们所有战友的
Yeah, I served. Navy.
没错 我也当过兵 海军
Talk to me.
说说吧
Okay.
好了
Just think about it.
你考虑一下吧
Let me guess. He didn't want to talk.
我猜 他不想说
And you know why? Because he's guilty.
知道为什么吗 因为他有罪
Benavides is supposed to be on active duty,
贝纳维德斯今天应该在当班
but the army has him listed as AWOL.
但军方称他擅离职守
What? That'd explain his combat training,
什么 这倒解释了他的好身手
but apparently, he was supposed to be on temporary leave
但显然 他本该是暂时休假
but never went back to his unit.
却再没回到他的部队
That explains the stonewalling.
怪不得他不交代
It's not because he killed DeWitt.
不是因为他杀了德威特
It's because he thinks I'm
而是因为他以为
going to turn him in to the military police.
我会把他交给宪兵
He was at the scene of the crime.
他出现在犯罪现场
He had stolen literally all of the victim's stuff.
还洗劫了受害人所有的东西
Think about it.
你想想吧
Things have gone from bad to worse for this poor kid.
这可怜孩子已经雪上加霜了
He's on the street, homeless, addicted to drugs,
他在街头流浪 无家可归 还染上了毒瘾
and he's stealing batteries.
还偷♥电♥池
Lithium strips from batteries are used to make meth.
电池上的锂条可以用来制♥造♥冰♥毒♥
He's a tweaker. Okay,
他可是个制毒高手 好吧
but that makes him a drug addict, not a murderer.
但那他也只是个瘾君子 不是杀人犯啊
Fine. How about this? We... hold him overnight.
好吧 这样如何 我们... 拘他一晚
A few hours without a fix, I'm sure he'll be willing to talk.
几个小时吸不到 他肯定就愿意开口了
What? Too harsh?
怎么 太残酷了吗
No, I mean, yeah, it's cold,
不 我是说 虽然残酷
but I can't think of a better idea.
但我想不出更好的办法了
So, what's with the face?
那你干嘛这个表情
What face?
什么表情
The face you make when you're convinced there's a problem.
你觉得有问题时 就会露出这个表情
Oh, this isn't about Emilio.
和埃米利奥的事无关
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表