剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
I was looking into Ray Sherman, which led me
我是在调查雷·谢尔曼 然后顺藤摸瓜
to his brother, Dante, which led me to you.
摸到他的哥哥 但丁 然后摸到了你
And you shouldn't be surprised,
你不应该感到惊讶
'cause I saw Dante at your house.
因为我在你家看到了但丁
Because of you!
都是因为你
You are dragging me into your mess.
你把我牵扯进了你的破事里
I know what Gabriel Knox did to you, but...
我知道盖伯里尔·诺克斯对你做了什么 但...
I don't even know what Gabriel Knox did to me.
我都不知道盖伯里尔·诺克斯对我做了什么
I've got the scars, I've got the medical records,
我有伤疤 医疗记录
but when I close my eyes at night,
但到了晚上 当我闭上眼睛
I can't even see the asshole's face.
我都记不起那个屁♥眼♥子的脸
Asshole's face?
屁♥眼♥子的脸
Yeah, that sounded differently in my head.
是啊 听起来有点怪
Yeah, it's like a little...
是啊 有点像...
It's like a... like a little...
这有点... 就像...
...tiny asshole in the middle.
...中间有个小屁♥眼♥
Little asshole face.
小屁♥眼♥子脸
Disgusting.
真恶心
Yeah.
是啊
You can't keep ducking me on this.
这件事上你不能一直躲着我
My past needs to stay where it is.
我过去的历史需要留在过去
You need to respect that.
你得尊重这一点
I'm gonna go downstairs and finish up.
我要下去完成工作
Yo, so these guys rob a bank,
所以 这些家伙抢了银行
then dump their getaway car
然后把车一路开到这里
all the way out here in the boonies?
丢在了荒郊野外
Man, white people.
天啊 这些白人
All right, so our bank robbers wear masks and gloves.
我们的银行抢劫犯戴着口罩和手套
Nobody's ID'd race yet, but you're saying they're white.
还没人指认出人种 你就说他们是白人了
Hey, man, look around.
兄弟 看看四周
Ain't no brothers driving where "The hills have eyes,"
没有黑人会把车开到"隔山有眼"里的山上
not even to ditch a getaway car.
连弃车逃跑都不会
100 bucks... two white dudes and a Samoan.
赌100块... 两个白人和一个萨摩亚人
Samoan?
萨摩亚人
Yeah, diversity hire.
是啊 保证多样性
When your wife calls, you answer.
老婆打电♥话♥就接
Every time you don't pick up,
每次你不接
she's wondering if this the time you don't call back.
她就会想 你这次是不是不会给她回电♥话♥了
Come on.
走吧
You have it?
你拿来了吗
Yeah.
嗯
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Hurry up before Roth does bathroom check.
快点搞 不然罗斯要检查厕所了
You sure you're sure?
你真的真的确定吗
Wait.
等等
Girl! That was intense.
姑娘 我好紧张
II thought you were really... Let me do it.
我还以为你真的... 我自己来吧
Mind if I join you? Hey! Please, of course.
介意我加入你吗 嘿 别这么说 当然不介意
Sit down. Good to see you.
坐吧 很高兴见到你
Two more.
再来两杯
Whoa! A little early...
呀 现在喝有点早...
Never too early.
决不会太早
Here's to you, Mr. District Attorney.
这一杯敬你 地方检察官先生
Mr. Interim. Ah!
是临时的 啊
I don't know what I'm gonna do
我都不知道该怎么办
without you there to give me...
如果你没有给我...
Guidance?
指导吗
The wisdom of my years?
我多年积累的智慧吗
Shit.
胡乱指导
I work harder to keep you from giving me shit.
我努力工作就是为了不让你给我胡乱指导
That's right.
没错
Speaking of which, some of us still have work to do.
说到这里 我们当中有人还有工作要做
I just came by...
我特意过来...
to give you this.
把这个送给你
Thanks, boss, for everything.
头儿 感谢你为我做的一切
Hey, listen.
嘿 听着
When you're an A.D.A., you're, uh... you're a prosecutor.
当你担任地方检察官的助手 作为公诉人时
It's... it's easy to tell who the bad guys are.
很... 很容易分清谁是坏人
But after tonight, you're gonna be a politician.
但过了今晚之后 你就是政客了
It won't be so easy to tell the good from the bad.
就没那么容易分清好人和坏人了
You're a boy scout. You hold on to that.
做一位单纯的政客 可要坚持这一点
Won't be as easy as you think.
不会像你想得那么容易
Victim is Lowell Hudson.
受害者是洛厄尔·哈德逊
Owns a helicopter sightseeing tour company.
他拥有一家直升机观光旅游公♥司♥
Hmm. So maybe Lowell was taking out a tour and fell out?
嗯 所以洛厄尔也许在观光时从飞机上掉了下去
Right. He owns one of those magical helicopters that,
是啊 他拥有一架神奇的直升机
you know, keep flying even when the pilot
你知道吗 就算飞行员不小心掉下去
accidentally falls out.
它也能继续飞行
Hmm. Or maybe Lowell was pushed out of his chopper...
嗯 也有可能是洛厄尔自作聪明...
for being a smart ass.
被人推出了直升机...
Did he have a partner?
他有搭档吗
He did, in fact.
别说 还真有
Todd Kendrick.
托德·肯德里克
We just got a new helo.
我们刚买♥♥了一架直升机
A big Robinson R44.
一架大型的罗宾逊R44直升机
Lowell figured if we could take a few more people up at a time,
洛厄尔觉得 如果我们每次能多载几个人
we could make a few extra bucks.
就能多赚点
We were in debt up to our eyeballs.
我们负债累累
Lowell loved the company.
洛厄尔很喜欢我们的公♥司♥
He really, um...
他真的...
He really...
他真的...
He really, really what?
他真的 真的什么
Focus!
专心点
He really blamed himself that we weren't doing great.
他真的非常自责 因为我们业绩不好
We're partners, but he was the business guy.
我们虽是合伙人 可生意由他负责
I just flew the helos.
我只驾驶直升机
We were up in the R44 doing an initial FAA A-D eval.
我们在R44直升机里进行联邦航♥空♥局规定的A-D级别的飞行
Just the two of you? Yeah.
只有你们俩吗 是的
We're up, and Lowell is... distracted.
我们起飞时 洛厄尔... 心烦意乱
Outta nowhere, he throws the door open.
然后不知从哪儿冒出来 把舱门打开了
Only takes a second for the downwash to catch him.
马上就被下降气流卷下了飞机
It was all I could do to keep the helo on axis
我所能做的 就是让直升机对抗下降气流
against the wash.
沿着轴线飞行
Lowell was gone. Mm.
洛厄尔就没了 嗯
Not bad. Yeah, like a Bminus.
还行吧 是啊 凑合吧
Yeah. Excuse me?
是的 你们说什么
You didn't stick the landing.
你没有降落
Neither did Lowell. Oh, too soon.
洛厄尔也没有 太快了
Too soon? Yeah, a little soon.
太快了吗 是的 有点太快了
I-I didn't have to come here.
我不必来这里
Sure you did.
你当然要来
How else were you gonna tell us this story
不然你怎么告诉我们
that you spent the last few hours rehearsing?
你花了几个小时编的故事
What?
什么
Tense shift... it's a dead giveaway.
你换了时态... 彻底暴露了
The first part of your story, I mean, that was in past tense,
你故事的第一部分用的是过去式
so it was probably true.
所以这部分可能是真的
You were in debt.
你们"以前"负债累累
Lowell blamed himself.
洛厄尔"曾经"为此自责
See, when people rehearse, they tend to replay events
瞧啊 人们在排练时往往喜欢重现得
like they're happening now.
就像正在发生一样
Lowell is distracted.
洛厄尔心烦意乱
He throws open the door.
他打开了舱门
Was your radio down?
你的无线对讲坏了吗
I'm just wondering why there wasn't a mayday call.
我在想你为什么没有呼叫求救
'Cause Lowell was your friend, right?
因为洛厄尔是你的朋友 对吗
Wouldn't you call for help?
你难道不应该打电♥话♥求救吗
I want a lawyer.
我想要律师
Now he calls for help.
现在他要求助了
Uh, you're free to go.
你可以走了
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表