剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
has been shut down pending a review.
整个专案组都无法行动
They're... I know about the review.
他们... 我知道复审的事
Bishop made contact with Nina.
毕夏普联♥系♥了妮娜
I'm on the inside, Warren.
我打入了他们内部 沃伦
I-I don't even know why this surprises me.
我...我都不知道我为什么还会惊讶
This is... this is classic Syd Burnett,
这简直... 是典型的悉德尼·伯内特的作风
always leaving me in the dark.
永远把我蒙在鼓里
You know what really hurts?
你知道哪件事最伤我心吗
You didn't even tell me about the baby, Syd,
你甚至都没告诉我孩子的事 小悉
about... about our baby.
我们... 我们的孩子
The reason I didn't tell you I was pregnant
我没告诉你我怀孕了
is 'cause I didn't know if I wanted to keep it.
是因为我不清楚是否打算把他留下来
But it turns out...
但事实上...
...I had no idea how badly I wanted that child
...在孩子被夺走以前 我根本不知道
until it was taken away.
我竟然那么想留住他
I wish you would've told me.
我希望你当时告诉我了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Morning. Oh, my God.
早安 天呐
Are you watching me while I sleep again?
你又看着我睡觉吗
'Cause you know I think that's hella weird, right?
因为你知道 我觉得这样奇怪死了 对吧
I'm kind of just hoping I can get my arm back.
我只是想要抽回我的胳膊
Boy?
啥
I'm okay, baby.
我很好 宝贝
Right.
那就好
I'll go get the coffee.
我去煮咖啡
You know what? Wait.
你等一下
Hold on a second.
等我一下
His file says that he works here,
他的文件显示他在这里工作
so this is who we're looking for.
所以说 这就是我们要找的人
Hmm. He doesn't really seem like the type of guy
他看上去完全不像你继母
your step-mom would go for.
会喜欢的类型啊
How do you know who Nancy would go for?
你怎么知道我继母喜欢什么类型
I-I don't know.
我...我不知道
Just doesn't look like your dad?
只是和你♥爸♥爸不像
This is a weird conversation.
这对话太诡异了
No telling when he's gonna get out of there.
不知道他什么时候会出来
Good point.
说得对
Look, it's him.
看 是他
Uh, it's not too late to turn back, you know?
现在回头还不晚 你知道吧
I-If you're afraid, you know.
如果...你如果怕了的话
No. I'm doing this.
不 我要去
Hey! Stay away from my step-mom.
你 离我继母远一点
Leave Nancy alone.
别再骚扰南希了
Nancy? Uh...
南希吗...
You're Izzy?
你是伊兹吗
Yeah, I mean, I see it now.
我现在认出来了
I mean, you look the different, the... the hair.
你变样了 你的... 发型
I've seen pictures.
和照片不一样了
Okay, um, why have you seen photos?
什么 你怎么会见过我的照片
Are you stalking us?
你在跟踪我们吗
I'm... I'm sorry, who... who do you think I am?
我... 不好意思 你... 你以为我是谁
Nancy's ex-husband.
南希的前夫
Hell no!
才不是呢
I'm her brother.
我是她弟弟
Told you he wasn't your step-mom's type.
就说他不是你继母喜欢的类型吧
Why don't you take a seat?
你要不要坐下来
Uh, I'll give you guys some space.
你们聊 我回避一下
Sit down.
坐吧
Your, uh, jean-jacket buddy over there,
那边那个穿牛仔夹克的小伙子
is he, uh, your boyfriend or something?
他是你男朋友吗
No. Just a friend.
不是 只是朋友
His dad works with...
他爸爸和南希...
Nancy.
是同事
Right.
这样啊
So is she, like, the wicked step-mother?
那么南希呢 是你邪恶的继母吗
Well, she's, uh...
怎么说呢 她...
She's always in my business,
总要插手我的事
checking up on me, giving me lectures,
看看我怎么样啦 对我说教啦
and making me talk about my feelings.
还要我说出我的感受
So she's a good mom.
这么说她是个好妈妈
Well, figures.
看来是了
What, uh, was she like as a sister?
那 她是怎样的姐姐呢
Well, I mean,
这方面啊
exactly what you said.
就和你刚才说的差不多吧
More mom than sister, I guess?
比起姐姐 更像妈妈 是吧
Why has she never mentioned you before?
她以前为什么从没提起过你呢
About that.
这件事啊
All right, so, we didn't find any diamonds
好吧 所有犯罪嫌疑人的身上和现场
on any of the suspects or the scene,
都没找到钻石
so we can only hold them on breaking and entering.
所以只能以非法入室名义拘留他们
We need one of them to confess to the heist or Romeo's murder.
我们需要他们中的其中一个 承认抢劫或杀害了罗密欧
Or they'll all walk.
不然都要释放
Which one of them is the weakest link?
他们中哪个人最好攻破
Jack Duffy.
杰克·达菲
This dude is arrogant as hell.
这哥们傲气得要死
I say we play to his ego, you know?
我们就从他的自负入手 怎么样
We... we... we praise Romeo for planning the robbery
我们... 我们... 表扬罗密欧策划了这次抢劫
and hope, eventually, he tries to take credit.
希望最终 他会试图抢功
What about Josephine?
那约瑟芬呢
I mean, she's the only woman in the crew.
她是团伙里唯一的女性
I could sympathize with her
我可以和她产生共鸣
'cause I'm also surrounded by incompetent men.
因为我也是被不成器的男人们所围绕
No.
不
Nah. I think we should focus on Terrence.
不 我觉得我们应该重点关注特伦斯
He already ran, and he's not so keen about going to jail.
他已经逃跑过 而且不太乐意蹲监狱
Ooh, ooh. Culinary con.
懂了 美食诡计
Yeah. Let's do that. Let's do it.
好 就这么办吧 好
We searched the junkyard, Terry.
废车场我们搜过了 特里
This is the wheel cap to Lonnie's car.
这是朗尼的车的轮盖
I'm sorry... Squeaky's car.
抱歉... 是小麻雀的车
Romeo killed Squeaky, drove his car to the junkyard,
罗密欧杀了小麻雀 然后把他的车开到了废车场
and you crushed it.
而你把车碾碎了
You destroyed evidence, man.
你毁灭了证据 哥们
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I mean, it's just really a shame,
要我说 这真是憋屈啊
'cause, I mean, you did everything right,
因为你做的事都正确
but then your boy Terrence got scared
但后来你的同伙特伦斯怂了
and brought the cops right to you.
直接把警♥察♥领到你面前
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费自己的时间
None of us are gonna talk.
我们什么也不会说的
It must be pretty damn frustrating.
肯定特别闹心吧
You break into the country's most secure vault,
你攻破了美国最安全的金库
you get away clean, only to be tripped up by incompetence.
还能全身而退 却被没能耐的同伙给坑了
Damn!
操
It was your plan, right?
这是你策划的 对吧
Guess not.
想也知道不是
Romeo masterminded the whole thing.
这一切都是罗密欧一手策划的
Is that why you killed him... you were jealous?
所以你杀了他吗...因为嫉妒
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀任何人
Romeo, he grabbed that
罗密欧 在临死前
off the wall of his shop before he died.
从墙上抓下来这玩意
I think he points us towards his killer.
我认为他在为我们指引凶手
That's pretty clever, if you ask me.
要我说 这的确很聪明
Congratulations.
恭喜
You proved Romeo was my barber.
你证明了罗密欧是我的理发师
Yo. Got the burgers.
喂 我带汉堡了
You get the extra ketchup?
有额外多带番茄酱吗
'Cause we want our guy to be happy.
我们想让我们的朋友开心
Yeah, of course I did.
当然带了
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表