剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on "L.A.'s Finest"...
"洛城战警" 前情提要
Our victim over here is Lonnie Emmons, 35 years old.
我们这位受害者是35岁的朗尼·埃蒙斯
Shot in the back three times. Lonnie was a good man.
后背中了三枪 朗尼是个好人
I don't know why anyone would want to hurt him.
我不明白为什么有人要害他
Any idea how much was stolen?
知道被偷了多少吗
Roughly $10 million in untraceable raw uncut diamonds and jewels.
大概有价值一亿元的未切割钻石原石和珠宝
We caught a homicide case this morning
今早 我们发现了一起谋杀案
that might have something to do with this job.
也许会和这件事有关系
I'm setting up a Gabriel Knox task force
我在组建一个盖伯里尔·诺克斯专案组
and I want you on the team. Warren is not my boyfriend.
我希望你加入团队 沃伦不是我男朋友
Were you with him when... The baby was his.
你是那时候跟他在一起的... 孩子是他的
Does he know?
他知道吗
Yeah, but you need to know this stuff, first-time dad.
是啊 但首为人父的你需要了解这些知识
What? Congrats! That's great!
什么 恭喜你 太好了
I know how it looks.
我知道情况看上去怎么样
You have to understand... Looks like my product
但你要明白... 看来我的毒品
might be better served with a different distributor.
与另一家分销商合作可能会更好
These are minor setbacks.
这些只是一些小挫折
Dan Howser said that you could be trusted.
丹·豪瑟说你值得信任
When I start digging,
等我开始调查
I might find things that could be as damaging
可能会发现对你妻子和但丁
to your wife as they are to Dante.
都有危害的信息
I told him not to call,
我告诉他别打电♥话♥
but you know Ray.
但你了解雷
It's time I gotta be more like Ray.
我是时候像雷一样行事了
I know why you're here, but I am gonna do whatever it takes
我知道你此行的目的 不论怎样 我都会让家保持完整
and you need to make sure I make bail. I came here to help.
你得把我保释出去 我来这里是为了帮你
What did you... what did you do?
你... 干了什么
Doing what I need to do to protect my family.
我在做保护我家人所应该做的事
Get on the ground! Don't move!
趴地上 别动
Let's go.
快走
Dante Sherman, who is he to you?
但丁·谢尔曼 他是你的什么人
I'll tell you everything, but right now
我会把所有事都告诉你 但现在
I need you to help me dig up a body.
我要你陪我去挖一具尸体
Leave her alone! You're hurting her!
别打了 你伤到她了
What kind of mother are you?
你算哪门子母亲
You're a drunk! Stop it, Mama!
你就是个酒鬼 妈妈 住手
You're pathetic! Please!
真可悲 求你了
All I wanted was to get that money,
我只想拿上那笔钱
grab Nico, and get the hell out of there.
带上尼科 远走高飞
My ears were still ringing when I called Dante.
我打电♥话♥给但丁的时候 耳朵还在轰鸣
I'm so sorry, McKenna.
我很抱歉 麦肯纳
Him and Ray picked us up.
他和雷来接我们
We drove out here and...
我们开车过来 然后...
buried the body.
把尸体埋了起来
So, that's why you owe him.
所以你才亏欠他
We all swore to keep it a secret.
我们都发誓保守秘密
Now Dante's threatening to tell.
现在但丁威胁要说出去
So, if we dig up the evidence,
所以 如果我们挖走证据
then he has no proof.
他就没有证据了
Yeah.
是啊
So no more protecting Dante?
所以你不再保护但丁了吗
I'm here for you.
我是来帮你的
Okay?
知道吗
I mean, I'm not thrilled
我也不是很情愿
about the whole digging-up-of-the-dead-body,
干挖坟掘尸这档子事
uh, part of the program,
但这是计划的一部分
but I will somehow muddle my way through.
我会想办法硬撑到底的
You're a wuss. I am.
你个软脚虾 没错
That's him.
他来了
You must be Syd.
你一定是小悉
Here to help.
我是来帮忙的
I don't know why you told her.
我不明白你为什么告诉她
He looks just like you.
他真像你
He looks like her.
他很像她
Man, this is gonna take forever.
天啊 这得挖一辈子
Yo, there's a good chance our perp's got the diamonds on him.
嘿 钻石很有可能在我们的嫌疑人身上
He tried to fence them about an hour ago.
大约一小时前他试图销赃
You sure he's here?
你确定他在这里吗
That's the intel I got from Commercial Crimes.
这是我从商业犯罪部门得到的情报
His street name is "The Mouth."
他在道上的名号♥叫"大嘴"
He's got a messed-up haircut, talks a lot of trash,
发型凌乱 满口车大炮
and he thinks he can play basketball.
自以为篮球打得可好了
That could be you.
说的很像是你啊
Ha, ha, ha. Look at this clean line, baby.
宝贝 瞧瞧我这整洁的发际线
If anything, those precious little curls you got
要说的话 你这些可爱小卷毛
could use a comb. Oh, okay.
才应该梳一下 好吧
a special dish I made just for you.
为你准备的定制特餐
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Ah! Man, that is a foul!
兄弟 那是犯规
You gonna foul a brother like that?
你居然对兄弟玩赖的
Come on. Yeah, yeah, that's a'ight, though.
来吧 行吧 行吧 没事儿
Man...
天啊...
What's up, peanut head?
你好啊 花生头
You got next?
你想当下一个吗
You gotta do what you gotta do.
你必须好好教训教训这臭小子
Let's go.
我们来吧
Oh, this is not gonna be pretty.
场面一定很难看
Check ball.
准备发球
You got a name?
你叫什么
I got a name, and I got a game.
我的名号♥响 球技更是强
And it's Dakari Adams.
我叫达卡里·亚当斯
And you gonna remember it after this, baby.
我会让你永生难忘 大宝贝
Oh, let's get it!
来啊
Come on, man!
怎么能这样 兄弟
Man, who is you? LAPD.
兄弟 你是什么人 洛城警署
Oh, shit!
我♥操♥
You better run, man!
赶紧跑吧 兄弟
Run, Dakari!
快跑 达卡里
Heard you been trying to fence some diamonds.
听说你想卖♥♥一些钻石
Well, you heard wrong.
这是假消息
Who lied on me like that?
是谁说谎害我
Baby mama. Let's go.
宝宝妈妈 我们走
You know you fouled me, right?
你对我犯规了 知道吗
You was all over me.
我被你袭击了
Hey, Officer Peanut.
嘿 花生警官
I can smell what you ate for dinner last night.
我能闻出你昨晚吃的是什么
This isn't right.
不对劲
What?
怎么了
Take Nico back to the car, Nance.
小南 带尼科回车上
No, I want him with me.
不 我想和他在一起
He shouldn't be here.
他不应该来这里
Go with him.
带他走吧
We got this.
我们能搞定
Alright.
好吧
Hurry. Okay? Yeah.
快点 好吗 好
We weren't here.
我们当时不在这里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We were standing right over there.
我们当时就站在那边
Haven't forgot about that night, Nance, and I never will.
小南 我没有忘记 也永远不会忘记那个晚上
Yeah, we were standing right over there
是的 我们当时站在那边
before we went into the car.
然后上了车
Don't you remember?
难道你不记得了吗
Ray and Dante are the ones that buried the body, not us.
埋尸体的人是雷和但丁 不是我们
Okay, so it's gonna take a little longer.
好吧 所以这需要更长的时间
We'll find it.
我们会找到的
No. Let's just go. This is...
不 我们走吧 这...
We're already here.
来都来了
Let's just find her and get it over with.
我们赶紧找到她 做个了断
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表