剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on "L.A.'s Finest"...
"洛城战警" 前情提要
Our victim over here is Lonnie Emmons, 35 years old.
我们这位受害者是35岁的朗尼·埃蒙斯
Shot in the back three times. It's done.
后背中了三枪 搞定了
He would've gotten us all caught. You know that.
他本来会害我们都被抓的 你知道的
Mrs. Emmons, we believe your husband may have been involved
埃蒙斯女士 我们认为你的丈夫被牵涉进一起
in a heist at the diamond reserve.
钻石保管金库发生的抢劫案中
Possibly with Romeo. It's always the cleaning crew, huh?
可能是和罗密欧一起 总是赖在清洁工身上 是吗
I told you I'd be back for my money,
我告诉过你 我会要回我的钱
you son of a bitch! I got $500 in my pocket right now...
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我口袋里现在有500块...
You're coming with me, Romeo. LAPD!
你现在就给我过来 洛城警署
You need to make sure I make bail.
你得把我保释出去
I came here yo help.
我来这里是为了帮你
What did you... What did you do?
你... 干了什么
Get on the ground! Don't move! What's going on? Who are you?
趴地上 别动 发生什么了 你们是谁
Dante Sherman is a fugitive.
但丁·谢尔曼是逃犯
You're ready to be honest with me?
你准备好对我坦白了吗
Dante, who is he to you?
但丁 他是你的什么人
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
You're not even gonna say goodbye?
你都不打算和我道别吗
Nina Beckham. Bishop Duvall.
妮娜·贝克汉姆 毕夏普·杜瓦尔
She's a long-lost friend from Miami.
他是我在迈阿密失散多年的好友
One of Syd's cover names in Miami was Nina Beckham.
小悉在迈阿密做卧底时的一个假名叫妮娜·贝克汉姆
Hello, Nina's friend. What's your name?
你好啊 妮娜的朋友 你叫什么
Jodee. We had an agreement.
朱蒂 我们达成了协议
Your job is to make sure the DEA is an asset,
你的工作是确保缉毒局是我们的帮手
not not an adversary. And I held up my end.
而不是对手 我有自己的方案
I'm investigating a rumor
我正在调查一个
of corruption in the police department.
关于警署的腐♥败♥现象的谣言
I've sent you the file.
我已经把文件发给你了
Nico?
尼科吗
I'm your brother-in-law, Patrick. Can I come in?
我是你的姐夫 帕特里克 我能进来吗
Nina Beckham!
妮娜·贝克汉姆
Look at you!
瞧你这打扮
I love the suit. When you called the meeting,
我喜欢这身西装 你召集♥会♥议的时候
I assumed you meant business attire.
我还以为是要求商务着装
Let's not go getting ahead of ourselves.
别别别 我们别操之过急
We're not in business together yet.
我们还没在一起做生意呢
Then what am I doing here?
那叫我来干什么
Oh, this is just a simple, little test
这只是一个简单的小测试
to see how you react to... spontaneity.
看你会有些什么样的... 自然反应
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Which one?
哪一个
The little one on the right.
右边那个小的
Nice. This is what you do for fun?
不错啊 这就是你的娱乐项目吗
Today. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
只是今天 明天会有新的乐趣
I got one more target for you.
你还有一个目标
All right.
行
This way.
往这走
What the hell is this?
这他妈是干什么
This is a Metzger.
这是梅茨格
Metzger here used to clean my cash
梅茨格以前帮我洗钱
until I found out that he was gonna sell me out.
直到我发现他打算出♥卖♥♥♥我
So what's he doing here, Bishop?
那他在这里干什么 毕夏普
Loyalty, or as in his lack thereof,
证明忠诚 或者说他缺乏忠诚
and your prerequisite for the job.
这也是你和我合作的先决条件
You want me to shoot him?
你要我对他开枪吗
I just want a demonstration of your loyalty.
我只想证明你的忠诚
Come on.
来吧
What's it gonna be, Nina?
你会怎么办呢 妮娜
I get it. So a mutual friend
我明白了 一位共同的朋友
recommends that we work together,
推荐我们一起合作
but since you've never heard of me,
但你从没听说过我
you think I'm small-time.
所以你觉得我是小人物
But the gag is, Bishop, so are you,
但好笑的是 毕夏普 你也是
which is probably why you feel like
或许正因如此 你才觉得
you got to play games in order to prove that you're legit.
你得玩这些游戏来证明自己很牛逼
Honey, I was moving millions in South Beach
亲爱的 我在南海滩经手上百万生意的时候
while you were still selling dime bags
你们还在威尼斯运河 一小包一小包地
in the Venice canals.
搞毒品零售呢
You want to measure dicks?
你想测谁的胆子大
Call your little goons and buy a ruler.
让你的打手去买♥♥把尺子
You want to talk business, call me when you grow up.
你想谈生意 成熟点再给我打电♥话♥
Nina, wait.
妮娜 等等
You're so uptight!
你太紧张了
The thing's not even loaded.
这枪都没上弹
Look, I had this whole thing planned.
听我说 我都计划好了
You were gonna pull the trigger,
你扣动扳机
and I was gonna be like, "Whoa! Man, this chick is legit loyal!"
然后我说 "哇 天啊 这个妹子绝逼忠诚"
Metzger's not my money guy.
梅茨格不是帮我洗钱的
He's just a buddy of mine who lost a bet.
他只是我的一个朋友 打赌输了
But you're a pro, so let's talk business.
但你是专业人士 所以我们来谈生意吧
Let's.
来吧
Okay, so, I did my research on you.
好的 我研究了一下你
You found a new way to turn small bills
你发现了一种新方法 能把小钞
into big bills.
换成大钞
Vending machines... Unregulated cash business
自动售货机... 不受管制的现金业务
operating solely on ones and fives.
只收一块和五块钱
I cleaned more than $50 million before the feds caught on.
在联邦调查局发现之前 我洗了超过5000万
That's brilliant.
棒呆了
But don't you think a relationship as dynamic as ours
但你不觉得 像我们这样火花四射的关系
might need something new, something unique?
可能需要点新的 独特的东西吗
I mean, what do you say?
怎么说
Consider it done.
就这么定了
All right.
好的
Oh, Nina.
哦 妮娜
This is gonna be fun.
这会很有趣的
Hey.
嘿
Thanks for coming so fast.
谢谢你这么快就来了
Yeah, I'm actually glad you called.
其实 我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
Nice house, Nance.
房♥子不错 小南
Don't be too hard on him.
不要怪他
I'm the one who thought it'd be better to talk at your place.
是我觉得在你们家谈会更好
Dante threatened to cut a deal in exchange
但丁威胁要用他所知道的
for what he knows about your mother's death.
你母亲死亡的事来交换保释
When we catch him, and we will,
等我们抓到他 而且我们也一定会抓到他
he's gonna tell what he knows. You ain't catching Dante.
他会说出他所知道的 你们抓不到但丁
And even if you did, he ain't talking.
即使抓到 他也不会说的
Nico, things are different now.
尼科 现在情况不一样了
He's desperate.
他走投无路
They may be different for you, but Dante ain't no snitch.
你的情况可能不一样 但是 但丁不是会告密的人
Got to get ahead of this.
我们得未雨绸缪
The only way to protect the both of you
保护你们两个的唯一方法
is for Nico to turn himself in.
是让尼科自首
What?! No. That ain't happening.
什么 不 不可能
You were 12 years old, and it's a clear case of self-defense.
你当时12岁 而且这明显是个正当防卫案
You were both victims of abuse.
你们都是虐待的受害者
We can plead Nico down to manslaughter.
我们可以请求判尼科过失杀人罪
I can get the judge to consider trying him as a juvenile,
我可以让法官考虑把他当作青少年审理
but only if he shows good faith and comes forward.
但你必须表现出诚意并站出来
You okay with this, Nancy? No. No!
你同意吗 南希 不 不
I... This is the first time I'm hearing about this!
我... 这是我第一次听他这么说
Dante's not gonna tell! What if he does?
但丁不会说出来的 万一他说了呢
I mean, we were...
我们当时...
We were underage.
我们当时是未成年人
And they would have medical records
他们会有医疗记录
that would show a pattern of abuse.
证明虐待行为的长♥期♥存在
Dante's got our backs.
但丁罩着我们
Always has, always will.
过去将来 一直都会
If a warrant goes out for Nico, there's nothing more I can do.
如果尼科的逮捕令被签发 我就无能为力了
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表