剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
I've been thinking about our plan
我一直在想
with Bishop.
我们对毕夏普的计划
I have some concerns.
我有些担心
The plan worked.
计划成功了
He called a meeting with his inner circle.
他召集了心腹集♥会♥
And that gives us, what, maybe 24 hours max
那我们有 差不多 最多24小时
to get the building wired?
给大楼安装监控设备
We can't exactly, you know, walk in there as Jodee and Nina.
我们不能以朱蒂和妮娜的身份出现在那里
Jodee and Nina aren't even supposed to know the warehouse exists.
朱蒂和妮娜都不应该知道仓库的存在
We need someone else to do it, someone we can trust.
我们需要其他人来做 信得过的人
You want us to what?
你想让我们干什么
So, is this what you've been doing on your, like,
这就是你们一直在忙的
personal errands this whole time?
私人事务吗
The Knox task force is shut down.
诺克斯专案组被叫停了
You're not at all worried this will just blow up on all of us.
你一点不担心这事会让我们吃不了兜着走吗
The task force has been put on hold, yes.
专案组被叫停了 没错
Bishop and Carlene's deal isn't.
可毕夏普和卡琳的交易没有停
You're asking us to help you with an illegal wiretap.
你这是让我们帮你们非法窃听啊
I know what we're asking you to do.
我知道这要求很过分
It's also the only way we can get this done.
但这是唯一能成的办法
If you don't want to do it, then you can just say no.
如果你们不愿意 直接拒绝就行了
Oh. Damn.
妈的
I mean, you didn't have to get all Nancy Reagan on us.
你用不着拿南希·里根这一套来对付我们
Yeah, we're in, we're in. Obviously.
行 我们干 我们干 明摆的事
We need eyes and ears inside the building
我们需要在大楼里安插耳目
so we can get intel on Bishop's operation.
才能得到毕夏普行动的情报
Fletcher over there has figured out a way to get us in.
那边那位弗莱彻有办法让我们进去
Yeah, I have the phone records.
对 我有通话记录
Wait, how do you have access to those?
等等 你怎么拿到那些的
Wait, should he have access to those?
等等 他有权限拿到那些吗
How do you know this guy again?
你们怎么认识这人的
It doesn't matter, Walker.
这不重要 沃克
And they've made, uh, at least four calls
他们在过去几个月内
to four different exterminators in the last few months.
至少给四个不同的灭鼠员打了四个电♥话♥了
Apparently, they have a rat problem.
显然 他们闹鼠灾呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I also have a rat problem.
喂喂喂 我也闹鼠灾呢
I mean, who... who doesn't have a problem with rats?
我是说 谁... 谁家没点老鼠问题啊
They... they carry the plague. Baines, just chill.
它们... 身上携带病菌的 贝恩斯 放轻松
No, no, no, no. I have a rat thing, man.
不不不 我可烦老鼠了 哥们
I thought you had a clown thing.
你不是烦小丑吗
I would run through a field of clowns naked to avoid a rat.
为躲一只鼠 我愿意裸奔穿越一群小丑
Wait, are you naked, or are the clowns naked?
等下 是你裸奔还是小丑裸奔
Guys, you'll be fine, okay?
伙计们 没事的 好吧
The whole rat thing... it reminded me of something
但老鼠的事... 让我想起来一件
that happened in Miami a few years ago.
几年前在迈阿密发生的事
In order to get into an ecstasy dealer's house,
为了潜进一个摇♥头♥丸♥贩子的房♥子
my brother and his partner posed as exterminators.
我哥哥和他搭档就乔装成了灭鼠员
It can work. I promise you.
真的管用的 我保证
And there'll be no naked clowns.
而且不会有裸奔小丑
Why can't we go, like, as cable guys or something?
为什么不能乔装成修电缆的或者其他的
Uh, cable guy, rat guy, whatever,
修电缆的 抓老鼠的 不管怎样吧
we're still just going in there blind.
我们还是一无所知的进去
No. Syd, me, and Fletcher will be in your ears.
不 小悉 我和弗莱彻会和你们保持通讯
We'll guide you through once you step into the building.
你们一进去 我们就会指引你们的
You guys will arrive first thing in the morning,
你们明天一早就要到
just as they're finishing their coffee.
他们那会正好喝完咖啡
And Joseph will go with you. He'll pose as your supervisor.
约瑟夫会和你们一起去 他扮成你们的主管
He'll run interference with security.
并且和保安交涉
Give you guys time to plant the bugs.
给你们争取时间安装木马
If we didn't think this would work,
如果我们觉得不会成功
we wouldn't be asking you guys, all right?
就不会找你们了 好吗
It's a no-brainer.
这都不用想
We know you guys can do it.
我们知道你们可以的
All right. For the record, this is all messed up,
好了 先说好 这事简直一团糟
but I don't want them drugs on the street, so...
但是 我不想他们的毒品泛滥 所以...
Fine, we're in.
好吧 我们干
But we... we don't really have to deal with rats, though, right?
但我们... 不用真的去抓老鼠 对吧
Syd.
小悉
Excuse me, gentlemen. This is private property.
抱歉 先生们 这是私人物业
We're the exterminators.
我们是灭鼠员
Someone called our emergency line about a rat problem.
有人打了我们的紧急热♥线♥ 说这里闹鼠灾
I think you got mixed up. Nobody told me you were coming.
我觉得你们搞错了吧 没人跟我说过灭鼠员要来
Mixed up or not, looks like you definitely need our help.
搞错与否 你们看起来都十分需要我们的帮助
Oh, hell, no.
我的妈呀
Where there's one, there's more.
有一个就有一窝
Unless you want us to leave, it's your call.
除非你真想让我们走 你决定吧
He gonna be okay? Who, me?
他没事吧 谁 我吗
Man, look. I ain't afraid of no rat.
哥们 听着 我可不怕老鼠
He's more of a-a roach specialist.
他比较擅长抓蟑螂
He's just filling in. There's a whole colony over at city hall,
他只是临时征调 市政厅有一大窝老鼠
so most of our rat guys are over there.
所以大部分灭鼠员都在那边了
You know how it is.
你应该懂吧
When the mayor's on the phone, you have to answer the call.
市长来电 不得不从
None of the other guys got rid of them.
别的灭鼠员都没能除根
You guys got some sort of guarantee or something?
你们能给个保证之类的吗
Look... Kirby, the rate these guys are multiplying
你瞧... 柯比 按照这些家伙在你的墙壁
in your walls and your ceiling,
和天花板上繁殖的速度
you don't let us get started, you're gonna have to pack it up
你不让我们赶紧开始 你自己就要动手清理了
'cause they are gonna stage a hostile takeover.
因为它们会进行恶性接管
You can have somebody else come in here,
你也可以让其他人过来整治
but sounds like you tried everybody else in town.
但是听上去 你已经试过市里所有的灭鼠员了
So who are you gonna call?
所以 你还能打给谁
Fine. Just get rid of them.
好吧 尽管把它们除掉就好
They've been crapping on the couch in the break room over there.
它们一直坐在休息室的沙发上拉屎
Listen, I'm gonna need you to do some paperwork.
听着 我需要你做一些文书工作
Our contracts are fairly extensive, so...
我们的合同包括了许多... 所以
This might take a minute. All right.
这可能需要一会 好吧
Okay. Here are the floor plans.
好啦 这是平面图
You get them to that back office, and I'll handle the rest.
你让他们去后面的办公室 剩下的交给我
Hey, guys. Joseph's got the security guard
伙计们 约瑟夫让保安去忙着
tied up with paperwork, so he's out of your way.
处理文书工作了 他不会挡你的路了
Just keep your eyes open.
总之 小心警惕
The office is in the southeast corner from where you're at.
办公室在你所在位置的东南角
Got it.
收到
What's up?
怎么了
Warren. I...
沃伦 我...
I don't even think I've processed it yet.
我觉得我根本还没处理好
It's a lot to process.
还有很多要处理的
I mean, a part of me just wants to...
我的意思是 一部分的我就想...
And another part of me is just pissed at myself.
另一部分就是对自己很生气
I let him in.
我让他参与的
It's like every time I let my guard down,
就好像每次我放松警惕
I just get gut punched over and over and over again.
我就会一遍又一遍地被穿肠破肚
Hey. That's on me.
都是我的错
Syd, you know what I'm gonna say.
小悉 你知道我要说什么
If you mention that damn shark, I will kill you.
你要是提那该死的鲨鱼 我就杀了你
You have to forgive yourself.
你必须原谅你自己
Otherwise, it's impossible to move on.
否则 这就没办法继续
And if you get hung up in the past, it can literally kill you.
要是你一直对过去耿耿于怀 那真的会害死你的
It's killing me now.
现在就在害死我
What you guys up here whispering about?
你们在小声嘀咕些啥
Did you see that rat out there? Do me a favor.
你看见外面的那只老鼠了吗 帮我个忙
Never volunteer for undercover again.
再也不要主动提出做卧底了
Dear God, what are they eating? Fletcher, we're in.
天哪 它们都在吃什么 弗莱彻 我们进来了
I'm gonna need full camera coverage in that office,
我需要那间办公室全面覆盖监控
plus audio surveillance just for back-up.
还有音频监听 以防万一备用
I need you to initial here, here, and here.
我需要你在这里签字 这里 还有这里
Then we'll get into the real meat of the contract.
然后我们进入合同的实质部分
How long is this thing?
这合同有多长啊
What? Walker.
什么 沃克
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表