剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on "L.A.'s Finest"...
"洛城战警" 前情提要
We were hoping to find my stash before you got home.
我们本来希望在你回家前找到我们的宝贝的
I want Knox.
我要找诺克斯
Careful what you wish for.
你得对你的愿望小心点
So, what were they looking for?
所以 他们在找什么
$20 million worth of fentanyl.
价值2000万的芬太尼
You underestimated her,
你低估了她
so, Mr. Knox would prefer I take over the day-to-day.
所以诺克斯先生希望我来接管日常事务
Have I made myself clear? Yes.
我说明白了吗 是
Here's why I couldn't pick up with you over my shoulder.
你在我背后我怎么能接电♥话♥呢
We're having a baby.
我们要有孩子了
Congratulations, man.
恭喜啊 伙计
What's your name? Jen.
你叫什么名字 珍
I'm glad you came. I mean, I need your expertise.
很高兴你能来 我需要你的专业技术
Who are you here to see exactly? Alice Kensler.
你到底是来看谁的 爱丽丝·肯斯勒
Did you get a chance to see Alice?
你见到爱丽丝了吗
My contacts in the DEA sent an agent here to assist.
我在缉毒局认识的人的派了个探员来协助
You worked together in Miami.
你们在迈阿密合作过
It's been a while.
好久不见
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
I'm sending it to voicemail.
我要发送到语♥音♥信箱
You don't even see it from her side.
你都没站在她的角度考虑过
Her side is not the issue.
她的角度不是问题所在
She went to a prison, Nancy, with a fake ID.
南希 她拿了张假身份证去了监狱
She's grieving, Patrick.
帕特里克 她心里很悲痛
It's only been three years.
事情才过了三年
I know, okay?
我知道 好吗
It doesn't give her excuse to lie to us,
但是这并不代表她能骗我们
you know, to ditch school, and to...
还逃学 而且...
She could've... She could've talked to us.
她本可以... 跟我们谈谈的
Right, because teenagers talk to their parents
对 因为青少年都会和父母
about how they're feeling.
聊他们的感受呢
And by the way, grounding her is not gonna work.
另外 让她禁足是没用的
All right, what's your bright idea, then?
好 那你有什么好主意
I think we should take her there.
我想我们应该带她过去
I think we should let her sit in front of Alice
我想我们应该让她坐在爱丽丝面前
and finish whatever it is she went there to do.
让她做完想做的事
Absolutely not. That'll only make things worse.
绝对不行 这只会让情况恶化
For who? For you?
谁的情况 你的吗
The woman killed her mother.
那个女人杀死了她妈妈
And that is exactly what she needs right now, not a friend.
她现在就是需要一个妈妈 而不是朋友
Oh, you think that's what I am to Izzy, a friend?
你觉得我现在就是这个角色吗 伊兹的朋友吗
No.
不
No... Of course not.
不... 当然不是
It's... she needs us both right now, Nance.
只是... 她现在需要我们两个 小南
Okay? You and me to be her parents,
知道吗 你和我作为她的父母
not to indulge ever... every impulse that she has.
永远不要纵容... 她的每一个冲动
I got to go.
我要走了
Nancy.
南希
Nice wheels.
车不错啊
Can I talk to you for a second?
可以和你谈一下吗
Look, I didn't mean for last night to feel like an ambush.
听着 我昨晚并不想弄得像埋伏一样
Then you should've told me you were coming.
那你应该先告诉我你要过来
Allow me to explain.
允许我解释一下
I'm here because Gabriel Knox has set up shop in Los Angeles,
我来是因为盖伯里尔·诺克斯开始在洛杉矶贩毒了
but I know that you know that already.
但我知道你已经知道这个情况了
Get to it.
说重点
I'm setting up a Gabriel Knox task force.
我在组建一个盖伯里尔·诺克斯专案组
It's gonna be a joint op between the DEA and the LAPD,
这次将是缉毒局和洛城警署联♥合♥行♥动♥
and I want you on the team.
我希望你加入团队
I'm sure you do.
你当然希望
Now, your day-to-day will still be RHD,
你的日常工作还是在重案组
but just help me run down some leads as they come in.
但有线索的时候帮我追查一下
Come on, Syd.
拜托 小悉
I never thought I'd have to sell you
我从没想到过 必须说服你来
on hunting down Gabriel Knox.
追捕盖伯里尔·诺克斯
As long as it's on your terms, right?
只要按照你的条件来 是吗
Thanks, but I'll pass.
谢谢 但免了吧
Bottle of Pinot says you'll change your mind.
赌一瓶黑皮诺葡萄酒 赌你会改主意的
Always your mistake.
你永远猜不对
Faith's sister baptized her kids here.
菲斯姐姐的孩子就是在这受洗的
Michelle's gonna love it.
米歇尔会喜欢的
Ooh, this is good.
真好吃
You're not even gonna offer me a bite?
你都不给我吃一口吗
Bro, here.
拿去吧 兄弟
Nope. I don't share my food, man.
不 我不跟人分享食物 伙计
Faith barely got a chance to taste the wedding cake,
菲斯连婚礼蛋糕都几乎没吃到
and we were in love.
她可是我爱人
You're out of your mind.
你吃傻了吧
I wasn't the one that told you
又不是我让你
to go along with the vegan-household thing.
适应纯素食家庭那种生活方式的
Your wife did that. Yeah, but the doctor approved it,
是你老婆干的 是 但医生认可了
so I'm just going along out of solidarity
所以我只是出于夫妻同心才配合
until, you know, the bean comes.
直到真的天天吃豆子
Humans need meat!
人类需要肉食
I would kill for a piece of salmon.
给我块三文鱼 我愿意杀人
No, you know what you need?
不 你知道你需要什么吗
You need the kind of animal that was raised in its own filth,
你需要那种在自然环境下成长的动物
grilled over a hot, open fire
在炽热的火焰上烤
with a little mm-mm-mm-mm-mm
然后转啊转啊转
and a mm-mm.
再来点那个
You know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗
BainesBQ. The BainesBQ.
贝恩斯烧烤 贝恩斯烧烤
That's right, baby.
没错 宝贝
Wait, is that what this about?
等等 你刚才想干什么
You trying to get me to go to your annual meat-fest?
你想拉我参加你的年度肉食狂欢吗
You didn't RSVP.
你还没说答不答应
We're gonna be there.
我们会去的
Good. Don't forget.
好 别忘了
This Saturday. Casa de Baines.
这周六 贝恩斯之家
The finest families of LAPD is gonna gather for beef, beer...
洛城警署的警♥察♥家庭们将聚会享受牛排 啤酒...
Body.
尸体
This is Detective Walker.
我是沃克警探
I got a confirmed homicide at 728 North Main.
我在北大街728号♥确认了一起凶杀案
Detective Baines and I discovered
贝恩斯警探和我发现
that the church had been broken into.
有人闯入教堂
We made our way in and found the body on the altar.
我们进去后 在圣坛上发现了尸体
Okay, before we go in there,
在我们进去之前
I've never missed a soccer game,
她的足球比赛我一场没落
I'm her emergency contact at school.
我是她在学校的紧急联♥系♥人
I just can't believe he reduces me to just being her friend.
我简直不敢相信他会认为我只是她的朋友
Really? A friend?
说真的吗 只是朋友
I think Patrick's just worried about his daughter.
我觉得帕特里克只是担心他的女儿
I'm sure he didn't even mean it that way.
我肯定他不是这个意思
Oh, my God. Are you defending him?
我的天啊 你在替他说话吗
I'm trying to vent here.
我现在是想发泄
Okay, uh, I'm sorry.
好的 对不起
What I meant to say was, "What?! The nerve."
我想说的是 "什么 太扯淡了吧"
Is that more like what you were looking for?
这是你想要的吗
You are so annoying.
你真气人
And I'm sober.
我冷静了
Okay, so answer me this.
好了 回答我这个问题
We commit a felony
我们犯了个重罪
to get the drugs that you stole into police custody
把你偷走的毒品让警♥察♥扣押起来了
all so we can legitimately go after Gabriel Knox.
全都是为了让我们能合法追捕盖伯里尔·诺克斯
Now Agent Hendrix comes into town
现在亨德里克斯探员来了
and puts together a pretty badass task force,
还组建了一个相当屌♥的专案组
yet you don't want in.
你却不想加入
Was the boning that bad?
你们打的炮这么糟糕吗
Who the hell says "Boning"?
谁他妈说"打炮"了
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表