剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
Your Armenian goes by the name "Nazar Sarafyan,"
你说的亚美尼亚人的名字叫“纳萨尔·萨拉凡”
probably an alias, but it's the name
大概是个化名 但是这个名字
on a deed of a social club on Normandie
在诺曼底一个社交俱乐部的契约上
that's a known Armenian Power hangout.
那里是有名的亚美尼亚势力聚集地
So he's mobbed up? And then some.
所以他是暴徒的一份子吗 不止这些
And on the side, he creates identities like he did for Arlo.
另外一方面 他创造新的身份就像他帮阿尔洛做的一样
Sarafyan is smart.
萨拉凡很聪明
He keeps detailed records of all his clientele
他对所有客户都有详细的记录
in case anyone wants to roll over on him.
以防有人想要打倒他
No better leverage on the present than someone's past.
利用人们的过去来威胁现在的他们 没有比这更好的办法了
There's nothing in here about Arlo. No shit.
这里面没有阿尔洛的资料 才不是
That's because Sarafyan keeps his records old-school...
这是因为萨拉凡用很古老的方式保存他的记录
paper files under lock and key.
被锁上的纸质文件
All un-hackable.
都是电脑黑不了的
Air gapped the old-fashioned way.
老式的气隙系统
We think he keeps them at the social club.
我们认为他把这些文档放在社交俱乐部里
It fronts as an Armenian game room.
入口是亚美尼亚游戏室
Okay, well, you're cops, so...
好吧 你们是警♥察♥ 所以…
raid him. Mm, see, that's the thing.
抓住他 这就是问题所在
Our intel on Sarafyan comes from a 7-foot ex-con
我们关于萨拉凡的情报来自一个两米一高的前科犯
whose testimony would never secure a search warrant.
他的证词永远无法申请到搜查令
Okay, so... So what do you suggest?
好吧…那你们的意见是什么
We rob him.
我们抢劫他
Excuse me?
不好意思
You want to rob the Armenian mafia?
你们想要抢劫亚美尼亚黑♥手♥党♥吗
That's suicide. Did I offend your sensibilities?
这可是自杀 我伤害你的小心脏了吗
You're on board with this?
你也同意这个想法吗
If it gets us square.
如果能让我们达到目的的话
Look, I came to you because you're cops.
听着 我来找你们 因为你们是警♥察♥
Jesus, you came to her because you're desperate,
天呐 你来找她 因为你很绝望
and it seems, at least for the next 12 hours,
现在看来 至少在接下来的12个小时里
we have that in common.
我们的想法是一致的
It is your call.
你说了算
We will do this with or without you.
不管你来不来 我们都会行动的
She gonna be calling the shots for this?
所以 现在由她来指挥我们了吗
Your family isn't the only one at risk here.
不是只有你的家庭在承担风险
We could use your help.
你能帮上我们
This isn't what I wanted.
这不是我想要的
Okay?
好吗
I'm trying to do this the right way.
我只是想用对的方法完成它
Well, this is the only way.
这就是唯一的办法
You're either in or you're out.
你不加入就走吧
All right, I'm in.
好吧 我加入
But we're gonna need a diversion.
我们需要有人转移他们的注意力
Syd's got that covered.
小悉会搞定的
Oh, yeah? What are you guys thinking?
哦 这就是你们想的吗
I'd like to play.
我想玩
This is a gentlemen's club.
这是个绅士俱乐部
Armenian gentlemen.
亚美尼亚绅士
I see that you, uh, gentlemen are serious about the game.
我了解了 你们这些绅士对这游戏很认真啊
So am I.
我也是
Narde is a traditional Armenian game.
纳尔迪是传统亚美尼亚游戏
A little rusty?
有点锈了吗
It's been a while, okay?
是放了一段时间了 好吗
I hope your partner can keep them distracted in there.
我希望你的搭档能持续吸引他们的注意力
She's got this.
她会搞定的
What, I know you gentlemen aren't afraid to lose
怎么了 我知道你们这些绅士很害怕
to a woman, are you?
输给女人 是吗
She's crazy...
她疯了…
Okay, loud lady.
好了 高调的女士
I hope you didn't come to waste my time.
我希望你不是来浪费我时间的
You know, after all these years, I never figured the next time
你知道吗 这么多年来 我从没想过
I'd be on my knees picking a lock that it would be with you.
我再次在地上撬锁是跟你在一起的
I just remember you being better at this.
我只记得你很擅长这个的
Not as good as me, but faster.
比不上我 但是比现在快一些
Move it slowpoke.
走开 蜗牛
You've been practicing.
你一直在练习吗
Yeah, well, I tried to take up knitting,
是啊 我在尝试学习编织
but it wasn't as fun.
但比不上这个有意思
All right.
好了
Check files, folders, manila envelopes, everything.
检查文件 文件夹 马尼拉信封 所有东西
Look for anything on Arlo.
所有跟阿尔洛有关的东西
How does Syd know how to play the game?
小悉知道怎么玩那个游戏吗
I don't think she does.
我觉得她不知道
Nice move.
干得不错
Whatever shall I do?
我该怎么办
I'm trippin'.
我被困住了
That's what I do.
这就是我要做的
I may have something.
我可能找到点东西了
Okay, make it quick. Yeah, no kidding.
好吧 快一点 不是开玩笑的
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Don't even try.
想也别想
Got it!
找到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hurry up.
快点
Who are you? Just a girl who wants to play Narde.
你是谁 就是个想玩纳尔迪的女孩
Not your game, huh?
你不擅长吧
I was actually winning.
我其实快赢了
Drop the weapons! Now!
放下武器 现在
Tell them.
告诉他们
On your knees.
跪在地上
All of you. On your knees!
你们全部 跪下
Did you find it? Yeah, we got it.
你找到了吗 嗯 我们拿到了
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里吧
Come on, let me have it!
来吧 把它给我
That's all of it. Everything we took.
这是全部的了 我们拿到的所有东西
I've been saving it. Waiting.
我都留着 等着你
Yeah, okay, well, half of it is yours, all right?
一半是你的 好吗
Just...
就…
Take it.
拿着吧
For you and Nico. Take it.
给你和尼科的 拿着吧
Thanks!
谢谢
Next time my mom "Accidentally"
下次我妈妈"不小心"
breaks his nose, I can pay the ER bill.
打坏了他的鼻子时 我能付得起急症费了
He's old enough to defend himself.
他已经足够大了 有保护自己的能力了
He won't stand up to her!
他不会反抗她的
He'll just keep taking it until...
他只会默默承受 直到…
That has nothing to do with me, okay?
这与我无关 好吗
Look, you don't know what it's like inside, Perez.
听着 你不知道里面是什么样的 佩雷斯
It's bad.
很糟糕
It's worse than you think.
比你想象的更糟糕
We're supposed to take this money
我们本应该拿这些钱
and we're supposed to leave with Nico.
而且应该和尼科一起离开的
That was the plan. So leave, all right?
我们计划好的 那就离开啊
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你走
I made promises inside that I just... I can't go back on.
我在里面做了保证... 不能回头了
What does that mean? It means me and Ray are on the hook
这话什么意思 意思就是我和雷
with some bad people, and...
被坏人盯上了 还有...
and you just got to stay the hell away from me, okay?
你要离我远点 好吧
I love you. You love me. I know you do.
我爱你 你也爱我 我知道你爱我
Dante.
但丁
Well, here it is.
你看
You think she'll like it?
你觉得她会喜欢吗
I think she'll love it. I hope so.
我觉得她会爱死的 希望如此吧
Well, if she doesn't, you can bring it back,
反正 她不喜欢你也可以拿回来
and we'll find something she does like.
我们会找到她喜欢的款式的
Or just bring her. It'll make it easier.
或者直接带她来 那就更容易了
Great idea. Thank you.
好主意 谢谢
Can I get you a bag and a receipt?
我给你拿个袋子和收据吧
No, that's all right.
不用了 没事
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表