剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
If she had held on five minutes longer,
要是她能够再多坚持五分钟
she'd still be here. Sh...
她就能活下来...
She gave up on me.
她抛下了我一个人
No. No, no, no.
不 不
Honey, no.
亲爱的 不是这样的
Your mother was...
你妈妈曾是...
Sweetheart, she was too badly injured to survive.
宝贝 她是因为重伤而离去的
She didn't give up on you.
她没有想要抛弃你
She couldn't...
她没能...
She couldn't leave until she heard those sirens
她没法放心离去直到她听见警报声
'cause she had to make sure you were safe.
因为她必须确保你是安全的
She would never give up on you.
她永远不会抛下你的
You always did like a heavy pour.
你总是喜欢烈酒
I do.
没错
Mmm, the good stuff.
上乘佳酿
Only the best for you.
只给你最好的
Tough opponent?
强硬的对手吗
Not tougher than me.
比我还嫩了点
So, who's winning?
那 谁赢了
Nobody yet.
暂时还没分出胜负
But a move has been made.
但是 已经采取了行动
The guy that took me and tortured me.
那个绑♥架♥折磨我的人
Guy that gave the orders.
那个下命令的人
The king.
背后的王
Still tracking Knox down piece by piece.
还在一点一点地追踪诺克斯
Syd, I owe you an apology.
小悉 我欠你一个道歉
I mean, I keep going over in my head,
我在脑海里不断回想
over and over again,
一遍又一遍
did I really need to take that kill shot?
我真的需要开枪吗
I mean, had I been able to wing Kobi,
我要是能够活捉科比
then our closest link to Knox might still be alive, but...
我们就不会失去最接近诺克斯的线索 但是...
But then I remember the look on his face
但我记得他脸上的表情
when you got in that car in Miami,
当你在迈阿密被送上那辆车时
and I'm glad he's dead.
所以我很庆幸他已经死了
You're not the only one
你不是唯一一个
who wants them to pay for what they did.
想让他们为自己的所作所为付出代价的人
I'm starting to remember things...
我开始回忆起...
About what happened to me.
发生在我身上的事情
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Pieces.
只是片段而已
Like flashes, really.
和闪电一样 真的
This is big.
这很关键
Kobi was one of those, and...
科比是其中一个...
It's like I...
就像是我...
I remember, like, a... like, a room,
我记得 就像是 在一个房♥间里
and, uh...
还有...
shiny metal,
闪亮的金属
bright, blinding light.
亮到刺眼的光
It's stupid. No, no, no. This is important.
很傻吧 不不不 这很重要
It's flashes.
忽闪忽闪的
It's nothing to get excited about.
没什么值得激动的
Well, do you want to remember?
你想回忆起来吗
Yeah.
当然
I know I'm grounded.
我知道我被禁足了
No.
不
No, you're not grounded.
不 你没有被禁足
You know that one of your first words was "Shoes"?
你知道你刚开始学说话时 说的第一个词是"鞋"吗
When you learned to walk,
当你学会走路时
your mom and I would find you in her closet,
我和你妈妈总能在她的衣柜里找到你
just clomping around in her high heels.
穿着高跟鞋咯咯地走来走去
Then you graduated to jewelry pretty fast.
很快的 你就把注意力转移到了珠宝身上
We had to hide things from you
我们必须把东西♥藏♥起来
to just keep you from losing them.
免得你把它们弄丢了
There was always one thing you managed to find.
你总是能找到一样东西
I was gonna give this to you when you graduated high school
你高中毕业的时候我就想把这个送给你了
so you'd have something of hers to take to college,
这样你就可以戴着她的东西去上大学
but I think you need it now.
但我觉得你现在就需要它
Put it on?
戴上吗
You never talk about her.
你从不谈论她
I know.
我知道
It's hard for me.
这对我并不容易
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sometimes it feels like
有时候 感觉就像
everyone else has moved on,
所有人都已经迈过了这个坎
like she...
就像她...
like she didn't even die,
就像她根本没有去世
and it all just happened in my head.
这一切只是发生在我的脑海里一样
I didn't forget, Izzy.
我没有忘记 伊兹
I'll never forget.
我绝不会忘记的
You are the most important thing in the world to me.
你是我在这个世界上最重要的人
You know that, right?
你能明白的 对吗
Jen.
珍
Jen, what'd you take? What'd you... what are you on?
珍 你吃了什么 你在...你服用了什么
Arlo... he wanted me to tell you something.
阿尔洛... 他想要我给你带个话
Karim? LAPD.
卡里姆 洛城警署
You know, you didn't have to drug Jen to set up a meeting.
你知道吗 你要安排会面 没必要给珍下毒啊
You came alone.
你一个人过来了
Gold star for following instructions.
金星用于指明方向
That was fentanyl, right?
那是芬太尼 对吗
You could have killed her.
你可能会害死她的
What do you want?
你想要什么
It's what Mr. Knox wants.
其实是诺克斯想要的
You crossed a line, disrupting our business.
你已经越界了 干扰了我们的生意
Now you're gonna be taught a lesson.
现在你要接受教训了
Yeah, you tried that already. Remember?
你已经试过了 忘记了吗
Didn't work out so well for you.
对你并不是很管用
Apparently, I underestimated you.
很明显 我低估你了
I'm not gonna make that mistake again.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
Now, this time I'm coming after someone you care about.
这次 我是对你在意的人下手
That's a pretty short list.
我没几个在意的人
Oh, I think it's longer than you think.
比你想的要多
Think of it as a scavenger hunt.
把这想象成一个寻宝游戏
The hell does that mean?
这他妈什么意思
Patience, Syd Burnett.
耐心一点 悉德·伯内特
Let's see if you can figure it out.
让我们看看你能不能搞清楚
I'll give you 24 hours.
我给你24小时
See you soon.
回头见
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表