剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
continues their search
将继续搜查
and asks that Mr. Sherman turns himself in
并要求谢尔曼先生立即
to authorities immediately.
向有关部门自首
I want to be clear...
我想声明...
Anyone caught helping Mr. Sherman flee
任何帮助谢尔曼逃逸的人
will be prosecuted as a felon.
都将被以重罪起诉
My office will keep you updated with any new information.
我的办公室将随时为大家更新最新消息
Press conference is scheduled for this afternoon.
新闻发布会定于今天下午举♥行♥
Have you determined who made that phony 911 call?
你们确定是谁打的那个报假警电♥话♥吗
Why was the suspect being taken to the hospital?
为什么要将嫌疑人送往医院
Is there a possibility that he fled the state?
他有可能已经逃离加州了吗
We understand your wife, Detective McKenna,
我们了解到 在嫌犯被送上救护车之前
was with the suspect right
你的妻子麦肯纳警探
before he was loaded into the ambulance.
就和他待在一起
Yes, what's LAPD's involvement?
是的 这和洛城警署有何关系
Again, we'll answer your questions as we learn more.
再次重申 我们一旦了解到更多的信息 便会回答你们的问题
My office will keep you updated with any new information.
我的办公室会持续向你们更新最新信息
I'll catch up.
我随后就来
... and ask that Mr. Sherman turns himself in
... 要求谢尔曼先生立即
to authorities immediately.
向有关部门自首
Anyone caught helping Mr. Sherman
任何帮助谢尔曼先生逃逸的人
will be prosecuted as a felon.
都将被以重罪起诉
My office will keep you... Listen up.
我的办公室会... 听着
Our Santa Monica sniper, Anatoly Petrov,
圣塔莫尼卡的枪手安纳托利·彼得罗夫
gave up some intel that we've just confirmed.
泄露了一些我们刚确认的情报
Our target is Bishop Duvall.
我们的目标人物是毕夏普·杜瓦尔
He's a new supplier of fentanyl in LA.
他是洛杉矶新出现的芬太尼供应商
He also like to play.
他还喜欢玩游戏
And everything he does, he does big.
他一干 就会干大的
Drugs will be coming from Mexico and China.
毒品会从墨西哥和中国运过来
And a small shipment will
还有一小批货将会
be at a cocktail party he's throwing tonight.
出现在他今晚举办的鸡尾酒派对上
There's a chance Gabriel Knox will attend.
盖伯里尔·诺克斯可能会参加
That's a big takedown. But how are we gonna arrest
这是一场重要的追缉行动 但我们要怎么逮捕
somebody that we can't identify?
一个我们无法确认的人
What we do know is that there gonna be some major players
但我们知道派对上一些主要的毒贩子
in the room looking to audition to distribute Duvall's drug.
希望分销杜瓦尔的毒品
So we're gonna have to be sharp.
所以我们得麻利点儿
You mean we're gonna have to get lucky.
你是说我们得走运才行
Yes. We've got a low-level narc on the inside.
没错 我们在里面安插了一个低级别缉毒特警
He secured invitations for McKenna, Burnett,
他为麦肯纳 伯内特 贝恩斯 沃克和
Baines, Walker, and DEA Agent Hendrix.
缉毒局特工亨德里克斯弄到了邀请函
We'll be going undercover as guests.
我们会以宾客的身份卧底
Pay attention to the dress code.
注意着装要求
We want to blend in. Talking to you, Baines.
我们想融入其中 说的就是你 贝恩斯
Uh, why you throwing shade, Calloway,
你为什么穿着和瑞奇·马丁一样的衬衫
with the Ricky Martin shirt?
还不屑一顾的样子 卡罗威
Nobody in here flosses more than me.
我比在场的所有人都爱干净
Yeah, but you gonna have to update
是啊 但你要换一下你那件
that 1992 Boyz II Men tuxedo, though. Ohh.
老古板的男子乐队礼服了 噢
♪ I'll make love to you ♪
♪ 与你缠绵 ♪
♪ Like you want me to ♪ Oh, yeah. We saw it.
♪ 如你所愿 ♪ 没错 我们见过那件礼服
Yeah, you must have been saving that one.
是啊 你一定还留着那件礼服
Okay, back to it.
好了 说回正题
Our tactical advance team will locate and confirm
我们的战术先遣队将搜寻并锁定
the presence of narcotics on the premises.
该处是否有毒品存在
Our undercover team will ghost the main players
我们卧底团队将跟踪主要目标
until we can get them in the same room as the package.
直到我们能够把他们和目标人物包围进同一个房♥间
That's when we make our arrest.
然后我们实施抓捕
Study your packets. We'll brief and TAC up at 1700.
了解一下你们的信息包 我们会在五点做战术简报
McKenna looks distracted.
麦肯纳看上去心不在焉的
Is your girl gonna be okay on this?
你确定你的搭档这样能行吗
Yeah. McKenna's always on her game.
没事 麦肯纳永远在线
She needs to be.
她应该在线
'Cause this Duvall guy is known to be unpredictable.
大家都知道这个叫杜瓦尔的家伙不可预测
Yeah, he's also a showoff.
对 他也很爱炫耀
He probably thinks he's untouchable.
他大概觉得自己不可捉摸
That'll be his weakness.
这会是他的弱点
What?
怎么了
You're just... you're fearless.
只是你…无所畏惧
No. I'm motivated, and one step closer to Knox.
没有 我很积极 离诺克斯又更近了一步
I hope so, Syd. For you.
我希望如此 为了你 小悉
I miss you.
我想你了
Hey. Nico.
嘿 尼科
Can't be good news.
肯定不是好事
Have you talked to Dante?
你跟但丁聊过了吗
No.
没有
I'm gonna tell Patrick everything.
我打算跟帕特里克坦白一切
Man, whatever.
随便吧
You do what you gotta do. I'll take care of myself.
你做你的事 我会管好我自己的事
No. I'm gonna take care of it.
不 我会处理这一切的
Look, I know you're scared. I'm scared, too.
听着 我知道你很害怕 我也害怕
But I promise, I will not
但我承诺 我不会
let anything bad happen to either one of us.
让任何坏事发生在你我身上
You think because you have a badge and a lawyer husband,
你觉得就因为你有警徽 丈夫是检察官
that if we explain everything, it'll be all good?
所以我们只要把一切解释清楚就没事了吗
Yeah, I do. The bruises are gone.
是的 淤青已经不见了
We're not little kids anymore
我们再也不是有着
with black eyes and bloody noses.
黑肿的眼睛和流血的鼻子的孩子了
The scars from the cigarette burns...
被香烟烫伤的伤痕...
They're faded.
它们消失了
Nobody's gonna have sympathy for us.
没有人会同情我们
We'll tell them what happened.
我们会告诉他们发生了什么
We'll tell them how often she abused us.
我们会告诉他们 她如何经常虐待我们
What our lives were like.
我们过着怎样的不堪生活
It's not gonna matter.
不会有用的
All they're thinking about
别人满脑子只会想
is that she's not here to tell her side of the story.
为什么她没有现身来讲述她的说法
I gotta go. I'm working.
我得走了 我在工作
Don't worry.
别担心
It'll be okay.
没事的
Why did you try to save her?
你为什么想要救她
Alright. It's over.
好了 一切结束了
No one talks about this.
谁也别谈这件事
Ever.
永不
It never happened. Nico?
这事从没发生过 尼科
You hear me? Yeah.
你听到了吗 是
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
过来
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
News this morning was quite a surprise.
今早的新闻让人震惊
Dante Sherman on the front page.
但丁·谢尔曼在头版
I don't have a lot of time, Carlene.
我没有很多时间 卡琳
You have any more information on Sherman?
你有任何关于谢尔曼的信息吗
What do you know about your wife's mother?
你了解你妻子的母亲吗
Well, she took off when she was a teenager.
她母亲在她青少年时期就离开了她
Went back to Texas.
去了得克萨斯
Is that what your wife told you?
你妻子是这样告诉你的吗
I... I ask because I gathered evidence
我…我这么问是因为我收集了证据
that suggests foul play.
认为里面有疑点
It doesn't look like Rosa Perez ever left California.
罗莎·佩雷斯看上去从来没有离开过加利福尼亚
She just vanished.
她就那样人间蒸发了
That can't be right.
这不可能
Irregular credit card activity.
不正常的信♥用♥卡♥活动
Appointments made and canceled.
订好的约会却又取消
Rosa's signature forged on documents.
文件上伪造的罗莎签名
All reflect a distinct and uncharacteristic change
1999年6月左右 罗莎的行为
in Rosa's behavior in and around June of 1999.
都指向了一个明显的非♥典♥型变化
Stolen identity? Or someone wanted
冒用身份吗 或是有人想让
to make it look like she was still alive.
我们认为她还活着
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表