剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表
And when he got out, we just... we took whatever money we had,
而他出狱以后 我们... 带着剩下的钱
we left the neighborhood.
离开了原来的社区
My aunt let us stay with her,
我姨母让我们和她同住
and she gave us both jobs cleaning houses.
还给我们找了清洁房♥屋的工作
Eventually, we...
最后 我们...
just built our own business out of nothing.
白手起家
Lonnie was a good man.
朗尼是个好人
I don't know why anybody would want to hurt him.
我不明白为什么有人要害他
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
抱歉打扰了 长官
Ain't no sirs in here. I'm Ben, and he's Ben.
这里没什么长官 我叫本 他也叫本
And you are?
你是哪位
Probationary police officer O'Malley.
我叫奥马利 试用期警员
That's too many O's. What does your mama call you?
叫奥的太多了 你有小名吗
I'd rather not say.
小名太寒碜了
That's an order, probie.
这是命令 菜鸟
It's pooky, sir.
叫熊仔 长官
What's the name on your birth certificate?
出生证明上的名字呢
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm just new.
抱... 抱歉 我就是个新来的
Uh, I'm a little nervous being up here.
到上面来有点紧张
Jeff. I'm Jeff.
杰夫 我叫杰夫
Okay, Jeff, well, tighten up your jockstrap,
好了杰夫 绑紧护身三角绷带
put on your helmet, and get in the game.
戴上头盔 开始工作吧
What's in the bag?
袋子里装的啥
It's garbage, sir.
是垃圾 长官
Oh, we're good on garbage. Yeah.
我们制♥造♥垃圾可有一套 是啊
I mean, we have so much garbage,
我们的垃圾堆成山
we have somebody come every night and take it out.
每晚有专门人员负责清理我们的垃圾
Is this a joke?
是拿我们开涮吗
McKenna and, uh, Burnett put you up to this?
麦肯纳和伯内特让你来的吗
No. Uh, no. Nothing like that.
不 不是 不是这样的
Um, some old guy tried to file a complaint
今天早上 楼下有个老头
this morning downstairs.
想要投诉
Somebody dumped this trash in his bin.
有人把垃圾扔到他的垃圾桶里了
Desk Sergeant total...
戴斯克警司完全...
totally chopped his nuts off.
完全气懵圈了
It's not the biggie assassination.
这也不是什么大谋杀案啊
Uh, t-the old guy throws a fit, and he dumps all the trash out
老头大发雷霆 把垃圾倒出来了
all over the ground, and I'm cleaning it up
扔了一地 然后我去清理
'cause that's what probies do,
因为试用期警员就是干这个的
uh, and I find this receipt with a name on it.
然后我发现这张收据上有个名字
Come on, Jeff. Get to the punch line.
快说重点啊 杰夫
I ran the receipt, thinking that it would just be
我查了收据 想着这人应该就是
the guy who dumped the trash,
扔错垃圾的人
but, um, it matched your homicide victim.
但 这是你的凶杀案受害者的名字
It's, uh, Lonnie Emmons.
叫 朗尼·埃蒙斯
Damn, pooky. That's some pretty good police work there.
妈的 熊仔 当个优秀的警♥察♥就得这么干
Thank you, sir.
谢谢夸奖 长官
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
I thought you were going to Letti's after school.
我以为你放学后要去莱蒂家
Were you even gonna say goodbye?
你都不打算和我道别吗
No. This is just a change for work.
不是 这只是工作需要
I'm not leaving leaving.
不是真的离开这个家
I heard you fighting.
我听到你们吵架了
He is such an asshole.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
No. Izzy. It's my fault. I'm the asshole.
不 伊兹 是我的错 我才是混♥蛋♥
I, um...
我...
I lied to your father,
我骗了你♥爸♥爸
and I hurt his feelings.
伤了他的心
And...
还有...
What'd you lie about?
你说什么谎了
II can't really... Right.
我... 我不能... 好吧
I guess it doesn't really matter, anyway.
反正我觉得 这也不重要
Just promise me something.
只是你要答应我
If it gets bad,
如果情况不好
like, no turning-back bad, don't drag it out.
比如 真没法挽回了 别优柔寡断
No, we're not... Getting divorced?
不 我们没有要... 离婚吗
The point is...
重点是...
Don't fake it for my benefit.
别为了我装恩爱
It's not like I haven't been there before.
我不是没经历过这种事
Remember when your father proposed to me
你记得你♥爸♥爸向我求婚
and I, um, took you out to lunch?
然后我带你去吃饭那次吗
And you stared me straight in the eye and said...
你直视着我的双眼 对我说...
"I'm never gonna call you mom."
"我永远不会叫你妈妈的"
I'm pretty sure most stepparents would be gutted by that one.
我确信大部分继父母都会被这句话伤害到
But I... I respected you
但我... 我很尊重你
because you were straight-up with me.
因为你对我很坦诚
And we've always been straight-up with each other.
我们对彼此也一直很坦诚
This family means everything to me.
这个家就是我的全部
I'm gonna do whatever it takes to keep it together.
不论怎样 我都会让它保持完整
How is it that I'm on trash duty with my seniority?
我这个资历 怎么会沦落到需要刨垃圾呢
Where the hell is pooky?
熊仔哪去了
Dude, if you even knew how to turn on a computer,
哥们 但凡你会开电脑
you'd be over here working this keyboard magic like me.
你现在就该和我一样 在这儿摆弄神奇键盘了
Yo, Baines, check this out.
贝恩斯 来看这个
Here. What's up?
给 怎么了
All right, so, all of these invoices
你看 所有这些发♥票♥
are from about six months ago, and they're all to Emmons.
都是六个月前的 且都是给埃蒙斯的
Light sensors, motion sensors,
光传感器 运动传感器
digital surveillance cameras, key cards, magnets.
数码监控摄像头 钥匙卡 磁铁
You know what? There are receipts in that trash
你知道吗 垃圾堆里
for building materials.
有建筑材料收据
Heavy-duty tools and a two-ton steel door.
还有重型工具和一扇两吨♥重的钢门
I mean, there's gotta be
我说 这些东西
at least $100,000 worth of stuff in there.
可最少值10万块啊
What was this dude into?
这位兄台要搞什么
Okay, all of these packages were sent
你看 所有这些包裹
to the exact same address
都寄到了仓库区的
in the warehouse district.
同一个地址
Okay, why don't you call Syd and McKenna
好了 你给小希和麦肯纳打电♥话♥
and tell 'em to meet us there?
告诉她们在那里见面
What the hell?
这什么情况
It's amazing.
神奇
Central, come in.
指控中心 请回话
Central monitoring station. Casey.
监控中心 凯西
Yeah, Casey. Dunn, Special Ops.
是 凯西 邓恩 特警
What's the status of the alarm at the diamond reserve vault?
钻石储备库的警报是什么情况
The alarm is armed, and the vault is secure, sir.
警报被拉响 金库安全 长官
How is that possible when the door is open
怎么可能 门是开着的
and I'm standing inside an empty vault?
我现在站在空的金库里
Somebody call LAPD.
联♥系♥洛城警署
This is a replica of a vault.
这是金库的复♥制♥品
They were practicing to do a robbery.
他们在为抢劫做练习
Oh, they were past practicing. This job is done.
已经练习过了 抢都抢完了
The sensor has something on it.
传感器上有东西
Yeah. I think that's hair spray.
好像是喷发剂
I guess, uh, Emmons was a loose end.
我猜 埃蒙斯是个用完即弃的棋子
We got to find the real vault.
我们得找到真正的金库
Yeah, the vault in the warehouse was an exact replica of this.
没错 仓库区的金库是完全按照这个复♥制♥的
They must have been
他们为了完美打入
practicing for months to perfect their entrance.
肯定练习了几个月了
Any idea how much was stolen?
知道被偷了多少吗
Roughly $10 million in untraceable raw uncut diamonds and jewels.
大概有价值一亿元的未切割钻石原石和珠宝
They left a lot of shit, too.
他们还留了一堆垃圾
You fence a piece like that, you're asking to get caught.
拿这样的赃物出去招摇 肯定会被抓
The bad guys knew exactly when to hit.
坏人清楚下手的最佳时机
Safe deposit boxes were full for pickup.
他们下手时 金库是装满的
Is it normal not to have security in the building
几个小时都没有大楼保安检查监控
monitoring the cameras after hours?
这正常吗
We have 24/7 monitoring
我们在外♥围♥
of all 65 cameras on the outside perimeter.
布置了65个摄像头 全天候监控
剧集 | 洛城战警(2019) | 导航列表