剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
他对你不像他对我跟珍妮那样
He didn't come after you like he did with me and Jenny.
我一直试着帮你 帮你们两个,你很清楚
I always tried to stand up for you, both of you. You know that.
我知道你有,我知道
I know you did. I know that.
我不是在责怪你
And I'm not blaming you for any of this.
你为什么没告诉我发生了什么事?
Why didn't you tell me what was going on?
为什么要?
Why?
那样我才可以帮你!
So I could fucking help you!
现在帮我
Help me now.
谢了
阿努知道我们会打给他要钱吗?
事情都安排好了,不用担心
不要动!
你做了对的事
You did the right thing.
有他在背后削弱你 你永远不会真的掌权
You never would have been in charge with him there, undermining you.
这样对我们两个都好
This is better for both of us.
让我们两家都获益的合作关系
A business partnership benefits both our families.
如果我们合作
If we're partners,
我们会永远给你们5%的年获利
we'll give you 5% of our annual profits in perpetuity.
也就是你的家族会有好几亿的收入
That will mean hundreds of millions for your family.
那韦恩马迪甘呢?
What about this Wayne Madigan?
他会是个问题吗?
Is he going to be a problem?
我知道他为了买♥♥毒 汇钱到叙利亚中♥央♥银行
I know he's transferred money for drugs to the Syrian Central Bank.
那种交易会被通报给 欧洲刑♥警♥组织跟联邦调查局
That kind of transaction gets flagged to Europol and the FBI,
所以我想他不会再来烦我们了
so I don't think he'll trouble us anymore.
做这种事你不腻吗?
Don't you ever get tired of this?
不会
No.
因为我很擅长
Because I'm good at it.
而且我喜欢
And I like that.
但我要有小孩了,所以…
But I am gonna have a baby, so...
一切可能会有所改变
that might change everything.
我不是说熊要放在格伦被杀的地方吗?
Yeah, I meant to leave the Teddy there, where Glen was killed.
我刚刚在安琪拉的守夜处 看到安东尼金索拉
I think I just seen Anthony Kinsella at Angela's vigil.
他怎么会在那里?
Why would he be there?
我也想知道
That's what I thought.
你有听到吗,妈?
Did you hear that, Ma?
你确定是他吗?
You sure it was him?
对
Yeah.
怎么了?
What's the problem?
药现在在哪里?
Where are the tablets now?
我同事明天要从伯明翰寄过来
My colleagues are sending them from Birmingham tomorrow.
叫他们不要寄
Tell them to stop the shipment.
已经都安排好了
This has all been arranged.
我警局里有个朋友
I have a friend in the Guards,
他说他们知道我汇款买♥♥药的事
and he says they know about the payment I made for those tablets.
我不懂
I don't understand.
怎么会发生这种事?
How could that have happened?
因为他们想搞我们!
Because they tried to fuck us!
我汇钱过去的账户被监视了
The account I put it into is being monitored.
金索拉家叫我用那个账户
The Kinsellas had me use that account,
但自己却付现
but paid for their own half in cash.
他们在设我们局
They were setting us up.
但现在我们知道了
But now we know.
我们可以有所反击
We can do something about it.
你们的手♥机♥
Your phones.
艾瑞克有你们的电♥话♥
Eric has the number.
他到酒吧看到布伦的时候 会传信息给你们
He'll text you when he gets to the pub when he sees Bren.
到的五分钟前让他知道
You let him know when you're five minutes away.
他会带他到正门
He'll bring him in the front.
好
Okay.
其他都准备好了吗?
Got everything else?
好了
Yeah.
你们是为珍妮做的
You're doing this for Jenny.
也为了你,比尔笛
And you, Birdy.
法兰!
Frank!
法兰!
Frank!
法兰!
Frank!
该死,法兰,怎么了?
Fuck's sake, Frank, what happened?
你跟他说了吗?
Did you tell him?
-谁?-布伦
-Who? -Bren.
你该死的跟他说了吗?
Did you fucking tell him?
听着,法兰,我不知道他会…
Look, Frank, I didn't know he was gonna --
你如果再来,我就把你杀了
You ever come around here again, I will fucking kill you.
法兰
Frank.
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
我现在要上楼,我要去拿枪
I'm going upstairs now, and I'm getting a gun.
我回来的时候你不要在
Don't be here when I come back.
我相信你
I trusted you.
我本来相信你的!
I fucking trusted you!
妮基!
Nikki!
妮基
Nikki.
她不想跟你说话,艾瑞克!
She doesn't want to talk to you, Eric!
妮基
Nikki.
别担心,我只有拿我的东西而已
Don't worry. I'm just taking what's mine.
你想拿什么就拿,我不在乎
You can take what you want. I don't care.
艾瑞克,我得走了
Eric, I have to go.
你知道昨晚被杀的那家伙吗?
You see that lad who was shot last night?
他本来要来杀我
He was on his way over to kill me.
警♥察♥在我的车上发现追踪器
The Guards found a tracker on my car.
他带着枪跟头套
He had a gun and a bally,
他被杀的时候正准备要来做掉我
and he was on his way to get me when he was clipped.
我听到自己有多接近死亡的时候 我只想到你
When I heard how close I was to dying, all I could think of was you.
艾瑞克,可不可以不要说了?
Eric, will you just stop?
我发誓,只想到你,没别的
I swear to God. Just you. Nothing else.
听着,你不会改变我对这件事的看法的
Look. You're not gonna change my mind about any of this.
可以给我们一点私人空间吗?
Give us some fucking privacy, will ya?
听着
Look.
我知道我搞砸了,好吗?
I know I fucked up. Okay?
但我可以弥补
But I can fix this.
来不及了
It's too late.
不会来不及
It's not too late.
我会让你的起诉被撤销
I'm getting your charges dropped.
而且没人会受伤
And no one's getting hurt.
我已经跟洁思的妈妈谈过了
I already spoke to Jess' mam.
一切都会没事的
It's all gonna be fine.
我也受够布伦了
And I'm done with Bren.
最好是
Yeah, sure.
我发誓
I swear.
我受够他了
I'm fucking finished with him.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我们可以弥补的…
We can fix it. We can fix it.
艾瑞克,不要说了
Eric, please stop.
看着吧
Just watch.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
该死
Fuck.
听着
Look.
我得走了
I have to go.
会没事的
This is gonna be okay.
相信我
Trust me.
你跑去哪了?
Where the fuck have you been?
去处理妮基的事,照你说的一样
Taking care of that Nikki thing. Like you asked me.
然后呢?
And?
很好
Yeah. Grand.
一切都会处理好的
It's all gonna get sorted.
艾瑞克,这是德里克 我很久以前的老朋友
Eric, this is Derek, an old pal of mine from way back.
你好吗,艾瑞克?
How are ya, Eric?
你好吗?
How's it going?
去点杯酒跟我们一起喝
Now get yourself a drink and join us.
好
Yeah. No bother.
约翰,一杯威士忌
John. A whiskey.
谢谢
Cheers.
布伦在这里
好,布伦在那里
Alright. Bren's there.
你知道我一直在想什么吗?
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表