剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
Fucked it away. Like you told me.
去拿回来
Go get it back.
你在开玩笑吗?
Is that a joke?
我看起来像在开玩笑吗?
Do I look like I'm fucking joking?
去把它拿来这里
Go get it and bring it back here.
你们两个,跟我来
You two. With me.
法兰?
Frank?
法兰,你还好吗?
Frank, are you alright?
还好
Yeah.
我马上就下去
I'll be down in a second.
好
Okay.
是啊
Yeah.
怎样?
What?
现在你突然又不想消失了?
Suddenly now you don't want to get out of your fuckin' face?
你为什么来?
So why are you here?
我来看你好不好
I was just checking You were okay.
我冲好澡,这里也干净了,所以…
Well, I've had a shower and the place is clean, so...
你可以走了
...you can go.
你真的要叫我回那该死的家吗?
Are you really gonna send me back to that fuckin' house?
去他的
Fuck's sake.
这里
It's just in this way.
请坐
Take a seat.
所以,你多快可以让芬乃他林运进来?
So, how soon can you get a shipment of fenethylline into the country?
这要视货量而定
Depends on the shipment.
如果我有兴趣进口…
If I was interested in importing...
这是怎么运作的?
how exactly would it work?
你需要知道什么?
What do you need to know?
全部
Everything.
你来过这里吗?
You been to this place before?
没有,第一次来,我在IG上看到的
No. First time. Saw it on Instagram.
对,这里不错
Yeah, it's nice.
你今天做了什么?
So what did you do today?
就无聊的工作事情
Just boring work stuff. You know?
那是你梦寐以求的吗?
Is this all you've ever wanted?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你做的事
What you do.
你觉得我做的是什么?
What exactly is it you think I do?
拜托,我又不是警♥察♥ 我只是…好奇而已
Come on. I'm not a Guard. I'm just...curious.
说真的,我不…我不知道
Honestly, I don't -- I don't know.
好,那是类似子承父业那样吗?
Okay. Is it like the way doctors' children become doctors?
对,可能吧
Yeah, probably.
那你有后悔过吗?
So do you ever regret it?
有些事情我后悔,对
I regret some things. Yeah.
比如什么事?
Like what?
我不会告诉你
I'm not gonna tell you that.
你很封闭,你知道吗?
You're a very closed person. Do you know that?
你妈对这一切有什么想法?
What does your mother think of all this?
我妈?
My mother?
对
Yeah.
我妈走了
My mother's gone.
走去哪?
Gone where?
小时候的某一天晚上 她带着我妹离开了
One night when we were kids, she took my sister and she left.
你就再也没见过她了吗?
And you never saw her again?
她为什么要离开?
Why would she do that?
因为她不得不
'Cause she had to.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我把雪柜的小东西都加热了
I heated up all the itsy bitsies in the freezer.
好
Yes.
你现在信上帝啊?
You into God now?
没有
No.
我在垃圾桶看到教区传报
Saw the parish newsletters in the bin.
药物我懂,法兰,我了解,但宗教?
The pills, I get, Frank. I get that. Religion?
你知道吗?你跟上帝说 你做过的那些可怕烂事
You know, you can tell God about all the terrible shit that you've done
然后觉得忏悔,祂会原谅你
and be sorry and he forgives you.
那是一笔好交易
That's a good fucking deal.
你才不相信那屁话
You don't believe that shite.
但如果是真的呢?
But what if it is true?
那不是真的,法兰
It's not true, Frank.
你心知肚明
You know it's not true.
而且,跟别人说你做过的可怕烂事
And telling people about the terrible things you've done
会让他们很紧张
makes other people very nervous.
去他的布伦
Fuck Bren.
你必须小心一点
You need to be careful.
你很清楚他这个人
You know what he's like.
我会罩着你
Well, I will look out for you.
你想听一个秘密吗?
You want to know a secret?
好啊
Sure.
我对这一切一点都不在乎
I don't give a fuck about any of this.
这里没有我的位置了 我知道,我不在乎
There's no place for me here anymore. I know that. I don't care.
就让亚曼达跟布伦互相厮杀吧
Let Amanda and Bren tear each other apart.
我不在乎,我想走人
I couldn't give a shit. I want out.
走去哪里?
Out where?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
远离这里就好
Just away from here.
去一个阳光普照的海边 我可以放松一整天的地方
You know, someplace sunny by a beach where I can just chill all day.
好,你大♥麻♥嗑太多了
Yeah. It's just the weed talkin'.
不是
No.
我们干嘛要继续这样?
I mean, why the fuck do we even do this anymore?
有什么意义?
What's the point?
最后不是死,就是被关
You end up dead or in jail.
我可不要
Not me.
我存了够多的钱
'Cause I've got enough money put away
可以不用工作,或是再担心那些屁事
that I don't have to work or worry about any of that shit ever again.
那我呢?
What about me?
什么意思?
Well, what do you mean?
我一个人在这里要怎么办?
What am I going to do here on me fuckin' own?
我一直罩着你,法兰
I always look out for you, Frank.
你也应该要罩我
You're supposed to look out for me, too.
那跟我一起走啊
Come with me, then.
真的吗?
Really?
对啊,有何不可?一定很好玩
Yeah. Sure. Why not? It'd be fun.
对,一定,一定很好玩
Yeah, it would. It would be fun.
你记不记得我们小时候
Don't you remember when we were kids
都会去的那个旅行车停车场?
and we used to go to that caravan park?
记得…
Yeah...
一定会像那样,但我们可以整天在那里
Well, it would be like that, only all the time.
而且会更好,身上还有钱
And somewhere nicer. With money.
他不会让我走的
He'd never let me go.
他也不会让你走的,法兰
He'd never let you go either, Frank.
想不想去看他到家了没?
Wanna go and check to see if he's home yet?
不想
No.
不能去了一个地方,之后又再回去
You don't go somewhere and then go back again later.
这样会被人看到
That's how you get fucking spotted.
我们不能现在收手
We can't just pack it all in now.
嘘!我手气正旺
Shh! I'm on a roll here.
听着,我们得抓到个人,谁都可以
Listen. We have to get someone, anyone.
你确定在这里吗?
Are you sure it's in here?
废话,当然确定!
Of course I'm fucking sure!
不要踩到屎哦
Don't step in any messy shit.
我可不想要你们让车子变臭
Don't want you stinking up the car.
这里!我好像看到了
Here! I think I see it.
在下面这里
It's down here.
是这个吗?
Is that it?
走吧
Let's go.
真的吗?
Seriously?
你没上过交♥友♥网♥站?
You've never been on Tinder?
没有
Nope.
哇
Wow.
那你是怎么认识人的?
How do you meet people then?
在药局认识
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表