剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
把电♥话♥给艾瑞克
Give Eric that phone.
现在,你给我听好了
Right. Now, you fuckin' listen,
因为我只会说一次
'cause I'm only gonna say this once.
以后你做任何事之前得先得到我的同意
You don't do fuckin' shit in future without checking with me first.
听到了没有?
Do you hear me?
那亚曼达呢?
What about Amanda?
你聋了吗?
Are you deaf?!
罗里,不要
Rory! Don't!
-你是聋子吗?-罗里
-Are you fucking deaf?! -Rory!
我听到了…我很抱歉
I hear you. I hear you. I'm sorry.
你最好有听到
You fuckin' better be.
因为如果下次我再来这里 我带的就会是枪了
'Cause if I have to come back here again, it'll be with a gun.
我很抱歉…
I'm sorry. I'm...
你这个臭小子
You cunt, ya!
你昨天很晚才回来
You were out late last night.
对
Yep. Mm.
警♥察♥在枪击案之后就关闭酒吧了
The guards, they closed the pub after the shooting,
所以我们都去了另一个酒吧
so...so we all went out to a club.
刑事检控专员想把我的审判日期延后
Uh, the DPP want to push back my trial date.
他们有说原因吗?
They say why?
没有,劳伦认为他们可能有新的事证
No. Uh, Lauren thinks...they might have some new evidence.
例如什么?
Like fucking what?
谁知道?
Who knows?
但我得把它找出来
But I need to find out.
嘿,过来
Hey. Come here.
过来
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
你会有办法解决的
You'll work it out.
你总是有办法
You always do.
嗯?
Hm?
四号♥柜台已开放服务…
Till number 4 is now opening. Till number 4.
管理人员请到主要出口…
Management to main exit, please. Management to main exit.
看什么看?
What are youse lookin' at?
大笨蛋
Big dopes.
出来帮我把这些放上车
Get out and help me pack this in.
薯片呢?我说我要薯片
Where's the crisps? I asked for crisps.
如果你要薯片你就进去自己拿
If you want crisps, go in and get them yourself.
去啊,不要那么懒惰
Go on! Don't be so fucking lazy.
如果他们叫你付钱,告诉他们来找我
And if they ask you to pay, tell 'em to come see me.
你有听过芬乃他林吗?
Have you heard of fenethylline?
没有,我应该要听过吗?
No. Should I?
那是安♥非♥他♥命♥的一种
It's an amphetamine.
有人想跟我做笔很好的交易
I was offered a good deal on some.
我只是在想这东西到底好不好
I was just wondering if it's any good.
我也不知道
No idea.
我来问问凯姆,他会知道的
I'll ask Kem. He'll know.
如果你想,我可以问问周围的人
I can ask around if you want.
-好啊 -嗯哼
-Great. -Mm-hmm.
喂?
Hello?
好,什么…冷静一点,发生什么事了?
Okay. What... Calm down. What happened?
你冷静一点,不然我听不到
Can I... I-I can't hear you unless you calm down.
-还好吗?出什么事了?-等等…
-Everything okay? What's going on? -Just...
-出什么事了?-等等…你可以…
-What's going on? -Just... Would y...
好,你现在在哪?
Okay. Right. W-Well, where are you now?
好的,没问题,我马上过去,老天
Right. Okay. I'll... I'll be right over. Jesus.
还好吗?
Everything okay?
你要我跟你一起去吗?
You want me to come with you?
不…没关系
No, no. It's, uh, it's fine.
是罗里的老婆打来的
It's Rory's wife.
那我就待在这里了
I'll just stay here, then.
所以我可能会推荐这个
So, I'd probably recommend this one,
因为如果你最近有病毒感染
just because if you have had a virus recently,
那你的免疫系统会有点…
then your immune system's gonna be quite...
-低下 -好
-...low. -Okay.
它还含有锌
Uh, and it has zinc included,
所以你就不用还要额外摄取
so you don't have to worry about taking that separately.
-太好了 -对
-Grand. -Yeah.
-好,谢谢 -谢谢
-Okay. Thanks. -Thank you.
好了…
Now...
你准备好就可以感应付钱了
...tap away when you're ready.
-非常谢谢你 -谢谢
-Thanks so much. -Thank you.
-好好享受婚礼 -谢啦
-Enjoy the wedding. -Thanks.
再见
See ya.
你回来了
You're back.
对啊
Yeah.
我去拿你的处方药给你
I'll grab your prescription for you.
谢了
Thanks.
拉腊,我们有米高金索拉的药吗?
Lara, do we have anything for Michael Kinsella?
-这里 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thanks.
你还记得你问过…
Um, you know how you said that if...
我对药物有没有什么不适的反应吗?
if I'd any issues with the meds to say?
有,对啊,有什么问题吗?
Sure. Yeah. What's the problem?
呃…癫痫
Uh, the ep... epilepsy.
有一阵子挺好的,但…
Um, it was fine for a while, but...
现在好像又开始发作了
it feels like now the seizures are starting to come back.
好,那你有照规定每天按时服药吗?
Yeah. And have you been taking them every day, as prescribed?
有
Yeah.
是什么引起的呢?是否有增加酒精摄取的量呢?
Um, what about triggers? Has there been an increased intake in alcohol?
-没有 -药物?
-No. -Drugs?
没有
No.
生活压力变大?
More stress in your life?
那就对了,压力可能是一个很大的原因
Yeah. Stress can be a significant trigger.
对,但这很难去避免,对吗?
Yeah. Well, it's, like, fucking hard to avoid, though, innit?
是有方法的,你试过…冥想吗?
There's ways. Have you... Have you tried meditation?
瑜伽?
Yoga?
你开玩笑吗?
You joking?
没有,搞不好你会有兴趣
No. Just in case you're interested.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Look.
你可以跟你的咨♥询♥师谈谈增加剂量的事
You can speak to your consultant about an increase in dosage,
但这也代表着会有更高的概率
but that just might mean that there will be a higher risk
出现副作用
of adverse side effects.
我知道你很担心这点
I know you were worried about that.
好,我会这么做的
Okay. Yeah. I'll do that.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
莫莉
Hm? Molly.
莫莉
Molly.
对
Yeah.
好,谢啦,莫莉
Yeah. Thanks, Molly.
好,不客气
Okay. You're welcome.
嗨,你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
嘿,干杯
Hey. Cheers.
好哦
All right.
你好啊?嘿,维京
What's up? Hey, V.
你好吗?
What's up?
我帮你找到格伦莱特了
I found Glen Wright for you.
我们到后面说
Let's talk out the back.
约翰跟我说了这边的枪击案,太疯狂了
Johner was telling me about that shooting you had here. Fuckin' mad.
对啊
Yeah.
我以为有那个保安装置
I thought having that security thing
会让你们损失很多生意
would lose you loads of business
因为大家不会想要按按钮
'cause people don't want to be pushing a button
才能进酒吧,你知道吗?
going into a pub, you know?
但这个钱花得真值得
But it's money well spent.
让这个地方感觉像会员俱乐部之类的
And it makes the place like a members' club or something.
会员俱乐部,我喜欢
A members' club! Yeah, I like that.
你身上沾到血了
You've got blood on you there.
有吗?
Have I?
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表