剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
都不见了,去哪了?
It's gone. Where is it?
你♥爸♥跟我想一起跟你谈这件事
Your dad and I want to talk to you about that together.
这跟米高叔叔有关吗?
Is this about Uncle Michael?
什么?
What?
没有
No.
我自己打给爸问清楚
I'll just fuckin' ring Dad and get the truth meself.
-你想见个面吗?-可能吧
今晚见个面?
嘿
Hey ya.
我有一个假设性的问题想问你
I have a hypothetical question for you.
好
Okay.
如果我把一个本来要用的银行账户资讯
If I had given the details of a bank account
提供给一个生意伙伴 但那人后来被杀了
I was gonna use to a business associate that was then killed
然后警♥察♥掌握了那个银行资讯…
and the Guards got hold of those bank details...
他们会怎么做?
what would they do?
他们知道那个银行账户是你的吗?
Do they know the bank account is yours?
假设他们知道
Let's say they do.
如果他们有理由怀疑那个账户
If they had reason to suspect the account was being used
被用来从事洗钱或资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥等
for something like money laundering or financing terrorism,
他们可以援引刑事司法法
they could apply for an order under the Criminal Justice Act
来强制要求你的银行
to compel your bank
提供他们你的账户明细
to provide them with details of your transactions.
所以基本上他们可以 在我不知情的状况下监控我的账户?
So they can basically monitor the bank account without me knowing?
当然可以
Absolutely.
在我们开始之前
Before we begin,
我想代表我客户念一段事先准备的陈述
I'd like to read a prepared statement on behalf of my client.
念吧
Go on.
我的客户目前无话可说
My client has nothing to say at this point in time.
若未来可以,她将思量你的问题 并给出答复
She will consider your questions and respond if she can at a later date.
你可以确认一下 你的名字是妮基塔凯依吗?
Can you please confirm your name as Nikita Kaye?
无可奉告
No comment.
妮基塔…你认得这个男人吗?
Nikita...do you recognize this man?
无可奉告
No comment.
他叫以撒凯姆拉
His name is Issac Kemela.
你有在10月21日晚上
Did you visit Mr. Kemela in his home
拜访凯姆拉先生的家吗?
on the evening of the 21st of October last?
无可奉告
No comment.
我们有一位证人说你有
We have a witness who says you did.
你记得那趟拜访的目的吗?
Do you remember the purpose of that visit?
无可奉告
No comment.
那天晚上,你有以 雇请某人进行谋杀为目的
On that evening, did you pay Mr. Kemela a sum of 12,000 euros
支付凯姆拉先生 共一万两千欧元的金额吗?
for the purpose of hiring someone to commit a murder?
你需要我重复一次问题吗?
Would you like me to repeat the question?
凯依小姐,你有以 雇请某人进行谋杀为目的
Ms. Kaye, did you give Mr. Kemela 12,000 euros
支付凯姆拉先生 共一万两千欧元的金额吗?
for the purpose of hiring someone to commit a murder?
我的客户目前无话可说
My client has nothing to say at this point in time.
若未来可以,她将思量你的问题 并给出答复
She will consider your questions and respond if she can at a later date.
该死,你们看
Fuck's sake. Look, man.
看路,不要被他们发现你们在看
Just watch the road. Don't let them see you staring.
这里靠边停
Pull in there.
也许他们是要带她去她妈家或什么的
Maybe they're taking her to her Mam's or something.
我们就看吧
Well, let's see.
这就是米高的家…
This is Michael's...
对
Yeah.
你一看到他
As soon as you see him,
就直接射穿玻璃
just shoot straight through the glass.
不用等他开门
Don't even wait for him to open the door.
我知道
I know.
什么状况?
What's the story?
他不在里面,走吧
He's not in there. Let's go.
那…要做什么?
So...what's the plan?
我不知道
I don't know.
这种晚上你通常会做什么?
What would you normally do a night like this?
这种晚上我可能会去吃东西
On a night like this, I might go for something to eat.
酷,那我们就去吃吧
Cool. Let's do that then.
你妈怎么说的?
What did your mother say?
她没有说原因,所以我才打给你
She didn't give a reason. That's why I'm calling.
你妈想要我们两个一起跟你谈 就这样而已
Your Mam wants both of us to talk to you together about this. That's all.
你就告诉我怎么了
Just tell me what happened.
是妈决定这一切的吗?
Was it Mam who decided all this?
不是,是我们一起决定的
No, it was both of us together.
我不相信你,你为什么要说谎?
I don't believe you. Why are you lying?
听着,儿子
Listen, son.
拜托你不要担心
Don't be worrying, please.
一切都会没事的,我保证
Everything's gonna be fine, I promise you.
吉米!布伦在找你
Jimmy! Bren's looking for you.
我得挂了,儿子
So I got to go now, buddy.
一切都会没事的,好吗?
But everything's gonna be okay. Yeah?
-好 -我爱…
-Yeah. -I love yo--
法兰?
Frank?
开门!法兰
Open the door! Frank.
看你这什么样子
Look at the state of you.
这里根本是猪窝
This place is an absolute kip.
我没心情听你说教
I'm not in the mood for a lecture.
只是说教你就该偷笑了
You're lucky that's all you're getting.
我还要费力叫布伦不要来
I had to talk Bren out of coming round here.
就让他来啊
Let him fuckin' come.
你确定?让他来?
Really? Let him come?
我真该直接给你一拳
I should punch you in the fuckin' face.
我需要你帮我,法兰
I need you to be helping me, Frank.
但你却在这里意志消沉、自怨自艾
Instead, you're moping around here feeling sorry for yourself.
你到底干嘛要那么难过?
What do you have to feel so sad about, anyway?
跟他一起困在那房♥子里的人是我 又不是你
I am the one stuck in that fuckin' house with him, not you.
天啊,去冲个澡吧,你好臭
Geez. Have a shower, will ya? You stink.
毛沼泽
他们载她到皮尔斯街车站
They took her to Pearse Street station.
她的小孩、行李,什么都带着
She had her baby and suitcases and fuckin' everything with her.
经过上次的事之后
After what happened last time,
他们要确保这次的证人安全无虞
they're making sure this witness is out of reach.
是要躲到哪?
Out of reach where?
某处的安全屋吧
Safe house somewhere.
妮基还好吗?
How's Nikki doing?
不骗你,不太好
I won't lie. Not good.
你有办法让我进去见她吗?
Can you get me in to see her?
在警局是不可能的
Not a chance at the station.
但如果她不能被保释 你就可以去监狱看她
But if she doesn't get bail, you can visit her in prison.
如果她被判有罪,接下来发生的事
It's what happens if Nikki's convicted of this
才是我所担心的
that really worries me.
她不适合待在监狱
She's not cut out for prison.
而且她知道很多…你们大家的事
And she knows a lot -- about all of you.
你这话该死的是什么意思?
What the fuck's that supposed to mean?
警♥察♥会找像妮基塔这种
The Gardai look at someone like Nikita,
他们有证据能够对付的人
who they have a strong case against.
她无力反击、情绪崩溃
She's out of her depth, falling apart.
而他们只看到软弱跟机会
All they see is weakness and opportunity.
妮基不是告密者!
Nikki's not a fuckin' rat!
冷静,艾瑞克
Relax, Eric.
他只是在说警♥察♥的看法而已 就这样而已
He's the only telling you how the Guards will see it. That's all.
他应该专心想怎么让她出来才对!
Well, he should be focused on trying to get her out instead!
我知道…
I know. I know.
艾瑞克,去外面酒吧拿杯威士忌给唐纳
Eric, go out to the bar and get Donal a whiskey.
什么?
What?
去啊!
Go on!
去的时候顺便让自己冷静一下
Calm the fuck down while you're at.
去吧
Go on.
约翰,威士忌,便宜货就好
John. Whiskey. Cheap shit.
如果妮基塔被判有罪 她将面临严重刑期
If Nikita's convicted, she's looking at a big number.
蹲牢对她来说不容易
Doing time is not gonna be easy for her.
她被关在警局时状况就很糟了
She's only down the station, she's already in bits.
事情会一发不可收拾,布伦
This could get messy, Bren.
凯姆的SIM卡你怎么处理的?
What did you do with Kem's SIM card?
照你说的处理掉了啊
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表