剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
这是他们说好的
Well, it's what they've agreed to.
他们说谎
Well, they're lying.
遇上埃蒙坎宁安的事算她走运
She got lucky with Eamon Cunningham,
现在我们居然还把她当成救世主了
and now we're treating her like the fucking messiah.
那你会怎么做?
So what would you do?
与其把所有钱给他们
Right, well, instead of giving all our money away,
我还不如用这些钱去找人毙了他们
I would use it to take them greasy cunts on.
如果你认为有了九千万 就可以打败巴图克家
If you think that even with 90 million we can beat the Batuks,
那你就真的是痴心妄想了
you're fucking deluded.
他们会切断我们的供应链 阻饶我们做生意
They're gonna shut down our supply lines, stop us doing any business,
然后花钱请人把我们杀光
and pay people to kill us off.
是哦,让他们试试看
Yeah, let them fucking try.
我们已经说好了
We made a deal.
如果我们现在食言…
If we break our word now --
不…是你跟他们达成协议的 还是个很烂的协议
No, no, no, no, you made a fucking deal, and a shit one at that.
他们就是要榨干我们的血
All's they're gonna do is bleed us dry,
等我们没钱后他们就会来找我们
and then when we've no money left, they'll fucking come after us.
这是我们约定好的
This is what we agreed to do.
我可没说好
I didn't,
我也不会同意亏本卖♥♥出我们的毒品
and I will not agree to sell our gear at a fucking loss.
你也同意他们吗,法兰?
Are you on board with all this, Frank?
对
Yeah.
好吧,那就这样了,是吗?
Right, so that's it, then?
你就像他们俩该死的魁儡,对吗?
So, you're just like a fucking sock puppet for that pair, then, are you?
布伦…
Bren...
不,我必须说
No, this fucking needs saying.
难怪他几乎要把这个家搞垮了,胆小鬼
No wonder he nearly ran this family into the ground -- piss weak cunt.
够了
That's enough.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你、她,还有那个该死的胆小鬼
You, her, and that fucking handbag over there
你们想干什么蠢事都可以
can cook up any shite you want,
但你们不准动我那批货里分红的
but you're not taking a single fucking penny
任何一分钱
of my cut of that shipment
不准拿给土耳其人
and giving it to them Turks.
比尔笛的分红也不行
Or Birdy's.
你呢,艾瑞克?
What about you, Eric?
对,我也要我的全部分红
Yeah, I want me full whack.
吉米?
Jimmy?
他是我们这边的
He's with us.
她现在可以帮你决定了,是吗?
She speaks for you now, does she?
没有
No.
好,你该告诉她这点
Right. Well, you might want to fucking tell her that.
我们在避免这个家族面临另一场战争
We're trying to spare this family another war.
我、比尔笛、艾瑞克,我们都不同意 所以就到此为止吧
Me, Birdy, Eric -- we all say no, so that's a fucking end to it.
好,好的
Okay. Yeah. Okay.
即使我们其他人亏损
I'll make sure you three get paid,
我也会让你们三个拿到你们的钱
even if the rest of us take a hit.
你是聋了吗?
Are you fucking deaf?
别对她这样说话,爸,别说了
Stop talking to her like this, Dad. Stop.
亏本销♥售♥会让这个家族看起来像个笑话
Selling product at a loss makes this family look like a fucking joke,
我才不这么干
and I'm not fucking having it.
你得开始有一家之主的样子了
You need to start acting like the man in this house.
谢谢
Thanks.
别再这么做了,别再替我决定任何事
Don't ever do that again. Don't ever speak for me again.
吉米…
Jimmy...
我的事你少插手,米高
Stay out of my fucking business, Michael.
我跟你们说过他们不会接受的
Well, I told you they weren't gonna buy it.
我不希望安东尼 和布伦跟维京混在一起,好吗?
I don't want Anthony hanging out with Bren and Viking, alright?
不
No.
不是所有事都是你说了算,亚曼达
You don't make all the decisions, Amanda.
不是只有你跟米高两个人自己做决定
It's not just you and Michael making all the decisions on your own.
我也有发言权
I have a say in things, too,
关于我们的儿子
about our son,
关于我们要怎么花我们的钱 还有我们要不要再生小孩
about what we do with our money, whether we have this baby or not.
怎样?所以你是说你不想要小孩了吗?
What? S-So you're saying you don't want a baby now?
你知道这不是重点
You know that's not the fucking point.
好吧,那你的重点是什么?
Right, well, then, what is your point?
你决定了所有事
That you decide everything.
所有该死的一切
Fucking everything.
没人问过我想要什么
And nobody ever asks me what I want.
或许我想要小孩,或许我不想
Maybe I do want the baby, maybe I don't.
谁知道,因为没人问过
Who the fuck knows, cos nobody ever asks.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny about that?
没有,没事,我只是觉得 你真正想说的应该是
No, nothing. I just think that what you really meant to say was actually,
现在你想让你♥爸♥替你做决定 而不是你老婆
you want your daddy to make decisions for you now instead of your wife.
去你的
Fuck you.
不,去你的,吉米
No. Fuck you, Jimmy.
我养育了我们的孩子
I've reared our children.
钱是我在管的
I took care of the money.
我打理这个家
I ran the house.
我处理生意的事,所有事都是我在管理
I ran the dealership, took care of everything.
我差点就连衣服都要帮你穿了
I practically fucking dress you.
现在,因为你♥爸♥回来了
And now, because your father is back out,
你突然开始想表现得像个大男人
you want to suddenly start acting a big man
而不是支持你的妻子?
instead of supporting your wife?
去你的,吉米
Like, fuck you, Jimmy.
我发现你把米高从成就清单里划掉了
I notice you left Michael off that list of achievements.
没提到他,没提到背着我跟我兄弟上♥床♥
No mention of him, no mention of fucking my brother behind my back.
对
Yeah.
我确实这么做了
That's exactly what I did.
我今天见到你♥爸♥了,他人很好
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
对,他和艾瑞克在里面
Yeah. He's inside with Eric.
离安娜远一点
Stay away from Anna.
她是我的孙女,我可以…
She's my granddaughter. I can fucking --
我说滚远一点
I said stay the fuck away!
我的老天爷,米高
Jesus fucking Christ, Michael!
少管闲事,艾瑞克
Keep out of it, Eric.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
不然呢?你要把我杀了吗,米高?
Why? Are you gonna kill me, Michael?
你觉得我不会吗?
You think I won't?
你觉得我不会扣扳机吗?
You think I won't pull this trigger?
你真的觉得我不会扣扳机?
You really think I won't pull this trigger?
你知道吗?你就说出来吧
You know what, do it.
说我不会扣扳机,看看会发生什么事
Say I won't fucking do it, see what happens.
米高,拜托
Michael, please.
来啊,说啊
Go on, say it.
说我不会杀了你
Say I won't fucking kill you.
你不会在比尔笛的…
Not here on Birdy's good --
听好了…
Now, listen here --
你再靠近她
go near her again,
下次弹匣就不会是空的了
next time, it won't be empty.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
明早见,小伙子
See you in the morning, buddy.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
跟爸和艾瑞克出去
Just out with Da and Eric.
好,再见,爸
Okay. See you, Da.
你之前跟你♥爸♥和布伦都干嘛去了?
So...what were you doing with your father and Bren earlier?
没什么
Nothing.
你们不可能什么都没做
Well, you can't have been doing nothing.
我是说,没什么有趣的事
I mean, nothing interesting.
你知道我对什么有兴趣后会很惊讶的
You'd be surprised what I'm interested in.
好吧,我们去了海边
Okay. We went to the beach,
爷爷买♥♥了雪糕给我
and Grandad bought me ice cream,
我们堆了沙堡
and we built sand castles.
真是美好的一天,满意了吗?
It was the best day ever. Happy?
我可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
好,去吧
Alright. Go.
妈,我在换衣服耶
Ma! I'm getting changed in here.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
我只是要跟艾迪去镇上的酒吧
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表