剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
叔叔?
叔叔?
护士!护士!
护士!
护士!
我要看我爸
努雷
Nuray.
愿他安息
愿阿♥拉♥让他居于天堂,愿阿♥拉♥许可
我要去看我爸
努雷
Nuray.
努雷!不准进去那间房♥里!
努雷,你在这里做什么?大净仪式开始了,出去!出去!
你说过如果他状况变糟就会打给我…
一切发生得太快了
我不管,你就是应该打给我,咸沙!
愿他安息
愿阿♥拉♥赐你耐心
你没有权利,你应该打给我的!你应该等我的!
米高!米高,等一下!
Michael! Michael, wait!
我说过了
I fucking said.
听我说
Listen to me.
米高!
Michael!
你先等一下
Just stop for a minute.
你想再回去被关吗?
You want to end up back inside?
事情不是这样处理的
Well, this is the way to go about it.
你觉得我会在乎吗?
Think I give a fuck about that?
比尔笛说得对,米高 这不是事情的处理方式
Birdy is right, Michael. This isn't the way to do it.
他是罪有应得
He's getting exactly what he deserves.
安娜没事,她很安全
Anna is fine. She's safe.
我送她去上舞蹈课了 没有人叫你不要做
I dropped her at her dance class. Nobody's saying don't do it.
不要拦我,比尔笛…
Get the fuck out of my way, Birdy. Get out of my way, Birdy.
不要这样…
Not like this. Not like this.
你会把事情搞砸,然后你会被抓!
You'll fuck it up and you'll get caught!
你觉得我会在乎吗?
You think I fucking care?!
我在乎
I do.
我们…我们好好计划
We'll... We'll plan it properly.
我们会帮你,对吧,亚曼达?
We'll help you, won't we, Amanda?
对…
Yeah, yeah.
我们会抓到布伦,我保证
We will get Bren, I promise you.
我们会杀了他
We'll kill him.
但我们要一起做
But we'll do it together.
应该被跟踪了,该死
Was tailed, we think. Fucking dopes.
手法很不俐落
Amateur hour.
不知道他们是从这里开始跟踪的还怎样
Look, we don't know if they followed me from here or whatever,
大半夜的,我后面没有灯
but it was the middle of the night and there was no lights behind me.
不然我会看到有人
Would have seen someone.
我刚下车,他们就出现了
I just got out of the car, and they were there.
他很明显在等我
He was obviously waiting for me.
你有看到他的样子吗?
And did you get a look at him?
你在开玩笑吗?
You're joking.
枪一卡弹,我就马上跑走了
Soon as the gun jammed, I was fucking gone.
你有什么想法?
What do you reckon?
谁都有可能
Could be anyone.
可能是盖德蓝尼的人
Probably one of Ged Delaney's lot.
他们还是想见血
They're still gunning for blood.
怎么样?
What's the story?
你要我去打听吗?
You want me to ask around?
看有没有人听说昨晚发生的事?
See if anybody's heard anything about what happened last night?
好…你去问
Yeah. Yeah, do that.
好
Alright.
我现在会越来越依赖你了,吉米
I'm gonna be relying on you more and more now, Jimmy.
好啊,不要客气
Yeah, sure. Anything.
维京太冲动了
Viking's too hot headed.
你是我儿子
And you're my son,
所以我知道自己可以信赖你
so I know I can count on you.
你要我等你吗?
Do you want me to wait for you?
不用,我没事
No, I'm alright.
听着…
Look...
我知道你大概不需要我的建议
I know you probably don't want my advice.
但跟青少年吵架无济于事
But fighting with teenagers gets you nowhere.
好,谢谢你送我
Alright. Thanks for the lift.
嘿,安娜在里面吗?
Hey, uh, is Anna inside?
嘿,借一步说话
Hey. Have a word?
呃,晚点见了
Um, I'll see you guys later.
你是来骂我的吧
I suppose you're here to give out to me.
你为什么会这样想?
And why would you think that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这阵子看到你都是这个原因
Only reason I ever really see you these days.
那项链是新的吗?
Is that necklace new?
又来了
Here we go.
为什么我叫你不要去找他你还去?
Why did you go see him when I asked you not to?
是因为他会给你钱跟礼物吗?
Is it 'cause of the money and the presents that he gives you?
不是!
No!
如果你需要钱,可以来找我
'Cause if you need money, you come to me.
-我说不是因为钱了 -我会给你
-I told you it's not about the money. -I'll give it to you.
那为什么?
Then why?
为什么去找他?
Why go see him?
因为他对我很好
Because he's nice to me.
他…他怎样对你好?
How... How exactly is he nice to you?
我真的不知道为什么这…
I really don't know why this...
这就是很重要
It just is. It's important.
我要知道他怎样对你好
I need to know exactly how he's nice to you.
他想要我
He wants me.
他想要我成为他生活的一部分
He wants me to be part of his life.
-我也想啊!-你不想!
-So do I! -No, you don't.
我当然想…
Of course I do. Of course I do!
你一次就消失好几个月 连电♥话♥都没打给我
You disappear for months at a time and you don't even call me.
你明知我为什么不能打给你,我想打啊
You know why I couldn't call you. I wanted to.
除了安东尼以外
Except for Anthony,
我几乎不认识这个家的其他人
I hardly know anyone in this family
因为你把我藏起来 好像你觉得我很丢脸一样
because you hide me away like you're ashamed of me.
我没有觉得你丢脸
I am not ashamed of you.
但感觉就是这样
Well, that's how it feels.
爷爷想要我进入这个家 他一直这样跟我说
Granddad wants me in this family. He tells me all the time.
我不在乎他跟你说什么!
I don't fucking care what he tells you!
你离他远一点
You stay away from him.
他不安全,懂吗?
He is not safe. Do you understand?
我…我现在没办法跟你讲话
I-I can't talk to you right now.
她人呢?
Where is she?
他们在放她出来
They're discharging her now.
没有对她起诉
No charges.
这结果很好
That's a result.
是还没起诉
No charges yet.
他们只是在准备档案给刑事检控专员时 暂时释放她而已
They're only releasing her while they prepare a file for the DPP.
你为什么都要这么悲观?
Why do you always have to be so fucking miserable?
总要有人认清现实吧
Someone has to maintain a grip on reality.
好,我要你今天 对妮基态度正面一点,好吗?
Yeah, well, I want you keeping it positive for Nikki today. Yeah?
不要在那边死气沉沉的
None of your fucking gloomy shit.
我的手♥机♥也被你们拿走了
You took my phone, too.
那要被当作证据扣押
That's to be held as evidence.
你还好吗?
You okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果有任何进展,我会再让你知道
I'll let you know if there's any developments.
他们在里面对你好吗?
They treat you okay in there?
走吧
Look, let's just go.
听着,我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're pissed off.
带我回家
Just take me home.
妮基,放轻松,好吗?
Nikki, relax, yeah?
艾瑞克,不要叫我放轻松
Eric, don't tell me to fucking relax.
我猜你一定没有去查
You know, I bet you haven't even checked
串谋谋杀会被判什么刑
what the sentence is for conspiracy to commit murder.
是无期徒刑,艾瑞克
It's life, Eric.
如果他们证据够的话
Look, if they had enough evidence,
早就已经起诉你了
they'd have charged you for that already.
他们有洁思的证词,还有我的手♥机♥
They have Jess's statement. and they have my phone, too,
凯姆事后马上传信息给我说事情办好了
Kem messaged me right after the shooting to say that it was done.
但你删掉信息啦
But you deleted that.
所以你觉得他们就找不到东西了吗?
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表