剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
囚犯布兰登金索拉获准释放 请打开四号♥门
Prisoner Brendan Kinsella cleared for release. Gate 4 cleared to open.
四号♥门开启
Gate 4 open.
欢迎回家,布伦
Welcome home, Bren.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
我说我们打烊了,你是聋了吗?
I said we're closed. Are you fucking deaf?
啊,该死
Aah! Fuck.
你有什么话要说吗?
You got something to say to me?
没有?
No?
那你就把你的嘴闭好
Well, keep that fucking shut.
是哦,你以为你在干嘛?
Yeah, yeah. What the fuck do you think you're doing?
布伦
Bren.
我为了看你脸上的表情 已经等了好久了,盖
I've been waiting a long time to see that look on your face, Ged.
就跟你说我不会忘记你的
Told ya I wouldn't forget ya.
你什么都没说
You told me nothing.
这里可没有典狱长可以听你讲故事
No wardens out here to go telling your tales to.
去你的,我才不是告密者
Fuck you. I'm no rat.
我只是来跟你当面道别的
I just came to say goodbye face to face.
为什么?你要去哪?
Why? Where are you going?
我?
Me?
哪都不去
Nowhere.
我不是告密者
I'm not a rat.
你敢再回来
You come back here again,
我就一枪打爆你的头
and I'll put a fucking bullet in your head.
你听到没有?
You hear me?!
我跟你说,米高,你就等着看这个吧
I'm telling you Michael, wait 'til you fucking see this.
该死
Damn.
要进来吗?
Coming in?
一定要进去吗?
Do I have to?
对啊,你是我兄弟
Yes, you're my brother.
我重视你对这些事情的意见
I value your opinion on these things.
拜托
Fuck sake.
对,这个态度就对了
Yeah, that's the attitude.
你好吗,吉米?
Alright, Jimmy.
What do you got for me?
你有什么好东西?
准备好眼花缭乱吧
Prepare to be fucking dazzled.
这个宝贝是一条小缅♥甸♥蟒
This beauty here is a baby Burmese python.
它能长到20多英尺长 还能吞掉一整头猪
She'll grow to 20 odd feet long and swallow a pig whole.
你介意我摸摸它吗?
You mind if I have a go of her?
好啊,我不介意
Yeah, no bother.
我以为你躲起来了,米高
Thought you went underground, Mikey.
不怪你
Don't blame you.
那些土耳其人都疯了
Those fucking Turks are mental.
我去过那里度假 热得要死还有一堆英国佬
Went on holidays there once. Hot as fuck and full of Brits.
哈罗
Hello.
有个你♥爸♥的好消息
Good news about your Da.
他怎么了?
What about him?
他被假释了
Getting paroled.
谁跟你说的?
Who told you that?
贝姬的侄子,狄恩
Becky's nephew Dean.
他和布伦一起被关在B区
He's in on "B" wing with Bren.
那可能只是在胡扯
It could just be bollocks.
当我没说过
Forget I said anything.
你知道的,人们都爱乱说话
You know what people are like. They talk shite.
那可能只是在胡扯,米高
It's probably fucking bullshit, Michael.
如果他被放出来了,我们会知道的
We'd have heard if he was getting out.
有人会告诉我们
Somebody would've told us.
吉米
亚曼达?
Amanda?
这边请
This way.
如何?
Well?
艾瑞克今早去接他了
Eric picked him up earlier this morning.
你知道这件事吗?
Did you know about this?
没人知道…除了艾瑞克
Nobody fucking knew... except Eric.
他为什么什么都没说?
Why didn't he say anything?
显然是布伦叫他不要说的
Well, Bren, obviously, told him not to.
他不会回来接管的
He is not coming back here and taking over.
不可能
That's not happening.
我希望你们大家可以支持我
I expect you all to back me up on that.
他才刚被放出来五分钟而已
He's only out five minutes.
不需要这么快就划清界线吧
No need to start drawing battle lines up just yet.
你忘记他是怎样的人了
You've forgotten what he's like.
天知道他会给我们带来什么麻烦
God knows what shit he's gonna cause for us.
他现在在哪?
Where is he now?
他和艾瑞克一起去毛沼泽酒吧了
Gone down to fucking Furry Bog with Eric.
他晚点想在那边和我们碰面
Wants to see us all down there later.
如果你们想去的话就去吧
Yeah, you can go if you want to.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
拜托
Fuck sake.
该死
Fuck!
你最近好吗?
So, how have you been doing?
很明显,我感觉并不好
Well, obviously, I'm not feeling brilliant.
你很悲伤,这是最难的部分
You're grieving. It's the hardest part.
我还要多久才能再做一次?
So, how soon before I can go again?
还过不到一个月
It's been less than a month.
我建议你们做任何决定前都再考虑一下
I suggest you both take a little time before making any decisions.
我不需要时间考虑
I don't want time.
我希望尽快再试一次
I want to try again as soon as possible.
亚曼达,你才刚经历了丧亲之疼
Amanda, you've suffered a recent bereavement.
建议等待的时间是 两次月经周期,对吗?
Two menstrual cycles -- that's the recommended wait, isn't it?
我说的是你儿子,杰米
I meant your son, Jamie.
那跟这个有什么关系?
What's that got to do with anything?
想要再生一个代替 死去的孩子是很正常的
It's perfectly natural to want to replace a child who's died.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你的想法很正常
What you're feeling isn't unusual.
但我会对像你们这样的病患建议
But what I say to all my patients in your situation
多花点时间慢慢做决定
is take your time over every decision.
我不是来咨♥询♥意见的
I'm not here for a counseling session.
我和我的先生想要小孩
Myself and me husband want a child.
如果你不愿意帮助我们
But if you're not willing to help us,
我们可以去找别人
we can just go somewhere else.
八通未接来电
什么事?
Yeah?
都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
爸被放出来了
Dad's out.
他获得假释,维京今天一早去接他了
He got parole. Viking collected him this morning.
他在哪?比尔笛那里吗?
Where is he? At Birdy's?
没有,他和维京在酒吧里
No, he's in the pub with Viking.
我们现在要去见他
We're gonna go see him now.
噢,他们来了
Well, oh, here they are now!
欢迎回家,布兰登
Welcome home, Brendan.
啊
Ah.
你应该要跟我们说你要出来了
You should've told us you were getting out.
说了不就毁了这个惊喜了吗?
Why, and ruin the fucking surprise?
这样我就能先帮你准备好 新衣服还有住的地方
I would've had things sorted for you. New clothes, a place to stay.
我不能跟你住吗?
Well, can't I crash in with you?
当然可以,如果你需要 我总会帮你多留一张床
Yeah, of course. Always a spare bed if you need it.
好了,那不就都解决了
Right. Well, that's all sorted then.
我现在无法面对他
I can't face him right now.
没关系,真的
It's okay, honestly.
我会编个故事
I'll make something up.
见他的时间多着呢,不要担心
There'll be plenty of time to see him. Don't worry.
米高也在吗?
Is Michael there, too?
没有,他在大发雷霆
No, he's fucking raging.
他不想让爸惹事生非
He doesn't want Da stirring shit up.
他去了办公室 要在爸介入之前把事情处理好
He's gone to the office to sort out things before Dad gets involved.
好,之后再聊
Okay. Talk to you later.
好,我再跟你联络
Okay, I'll talk to you.
噢,小拉撒路
Oh, little Lazarus.
死而复活了是吗?
Back from the fucking dead, huh?
怎么了,法兰?
What happened, Frank?
天堂不接受同性恋吗?
No queers allowed in heaven?
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表