剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
we have more than enough to make the money-laundering charge stick.
发射子弹吧
Let's pull the trigger.
不好意思,我找贝蒂达根
Excuse me. I'm looking for Betty Duggan.
她在那里
That's her over there.
贝蒂?
Betty?
你有空吗?
Have you got a minute?
有啊
Sure.
私下地
In private.
不会太久的
Won't take long.
有什么事吗?
What can I do for you?
我是艾瑞克金索拉的姑姑
I'm Eric Kinsella's auntie.
如果我打给警♥察♥,他们五分钟内就会到
If I call the Guards, they'll be here in five minutes.
我不是来伤害或威胁你的
I'm not here to hurt you or threaten you.
你家人一直打给洁思、邪恶地威胁她
Your family have been calling Jess and making vile threats.
那是不对的
And that was wrong.
我没有参与其中,也不认同
And I had no part of it. And I-I don't agree with it.
那你要什么?
So what do you want?
我要洁思重新考虑一下她在做的事
Jess to rethink what she's doing.
你侄子让我孙女没有爸爸
Your nephew left my granddaughter without a dad.
我不会假装艾瑞克是天使什么的
And I'm not gonna pretend that Eric is any kind of an angel,
但凯姆也不是
but neither was Kem.
他是毒贩,还是杀人凶手
He was a drug dealer. And a murderer.
你当然会那样说
Of course you're going to say that.
你知道去年瓦拉超♥市♥的枪击案吗?
You know that shooting last year at the Vara supermarket?
那是凯姆做的
That was Kem.
他设局让朋友富吉被杀
He set up his friend Fudge to be killed.
他安排让盖拉德德蓝尼被杀
He organized the murder of Gerard Delaney.
你可以自己上网查
You can google that.
他背叛了不该背叛的人
And he betrayed people he shouldn't have betrayed.
你觉得这样他被杀就合理吗?
You think that justifies what happened to him?
对,是
Yeah. We do.
凯姆知道规矩
Kem knew the rules.
但发生在你女儿洁思身上的事…
What's happening with your Jess, though...
就不对了
that is not right.
警♥察♥知道她在难过、在生气
The Guards know she's grieving, she's angry.
他们利用她来反抓我家人
They are using her to get at my family.
他们不在乎她会…
They don't care that she's...
会下半辈子都要活在证人保护制度下
she's gonna spend the rest of her life in witness protection.
不在乎她会没办法看到朋友或家人…
They don't care that she won't be able to see her friends or family...
不在乎你跟你先生
or that you and your husband
会错过孙女的成长
are gonna miss your granddaughter growing up.
所有生日、圣诞节
All those birthdays, Christmases,
特别节日,你们都没办法跟洁思度过…
special occasions that you won't get to spend with Jess...
或是克洛伊
or Chloe.
你们家会付出非常高的代价
Your family would pay a very high price.
为了什么?
And for what?
他们手上只有洁思的证词
Jess' statement is all they have.
而且可能都还不足以成为法庭上的证据
Might not even be enough to take it to court.
这整件事太疯狂了
The whole thing's crazy.
洁思跟妮基塔不是罪犯
Jess and Nikita aren't criminals.
她们应该被剔除在这之外
They should be kept out of this.
贝蒂
Betty.
等我一下,保罗
Just give me a minute, Paul.
看得出来你很忙
I can see you're very busy.
我不会再耽误你的时间了
I won't hold you up any longer.
跟洁思说,如果她撤销证词
Tell Jess if she withdraws her statement,
她就可以回家,不用担心自己的安危
she can return home with no fear for her safety.
我向你保证
You have my word on it.
很高兴认识你
Nice meetin' you.
怎样?她怎么说?
Well? What'd she say?
没说什么
Nothing.
该死
For fuck's sake.
不是
No.
那代表她在考虑
Just means she's thinking about it.
我对这件事有好预感
I've got a good feeling about this.
是吗?
You think so?
对
Yeah.
相信我
Trust me.
谢了,比尔笛
Thanks, Birdy.
我这里有点事,你可以走了
I have a bit of business to do here. You can go.
嘿,布伦,有龙虾肉吗?
Hey, Bren. Got some lobster meat?
-有吗?-有
-Yeah? -Yeah.
毛沼泽
你…要来瓶啤酒吗?
You, uh... You want a beer?
你大白天要请我喝酒
I know it's serious if you're offering me a drink
事情一定很严重
in the middle of the day.
对
Yeah.
对,我有事情要跟你谈
Yeah. There's some stuff I need to talk to you about.
我开始担心了
Now I am worried.
说吧,米高
Spit it out, Michael.
爸是个麻烦,他得走才行
Da's a problem. He has to go.
“走”?
"Go"?
嗯
Hm.
那是你动手罗?
It's gonna be you?
对
Yeah.
我想你这样是为了亚曼达吧?
Well, I suppose you're doing this for Amanda, yeah?
还有艾瑞克跟比尔笛
And Eric. And Birdy.
如果我们问法兰,他也一定会加入
And I'm sure Frank would be on board if we asked him.
爸到底做了什么?
What exactly has Da done?
他在毁了所有的一切
He's destroying everything.
让我先搞清楚 你杀他是因为他是个混账?
Let me get this right. You're gonna kill Da 'cause he's a fucking prick?
比混账过分一点,对吧,吉米?
Ah, it's a little bit more than that, though, Jimmy, isn't it?
看看他出来后搞出来的烂事
I mean, look at the shit he's caused since he got out.
他伤害人,他就是这样
He hurts people. It's what he does.
你为什么要跟我说?
Why are you even telling me this?
因为你有权利知道
'Cause you have a right to know.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我们需要你帮忙
Could use your help.
不要,该死
No. Fuck you, man.
-好 -他是我们老爸耶
-Okay. -He's our fucking Da.
我只是要请你开车而已
All I'm asking you to do is drive a car.
我说不要!
I said no!
你让我处境非常艰难,米高
You're putting me in a real difficult position here, Michael.
现在我要怎么做?
What the fuck am I supposed to do with this now?
我没办法阻止你去警告他 但不管怎样我都会动手
I can't stop you warning him, but I'm doing it either way,
所以我认为你应该要知道
so I thought you should know.
这不是爸应得的,他罪不至此
Da doesn't deserve this, not for what he's done.
他也在打安娜的主意
He's been sniffing around Anna, too.
我没办法接受
And I can't have that.
什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你知道什么意思
You know what it means.
他不是恋童癖
He's not a fucking paedo.
米高
Michael.
他不是恋童癖
He's not a fucking paedo.
那是你编造的
You're just making up shit.
你在编造东西来合理化自己的行为
You're making up shit to justify what you're doing.
你觉得妈为什么离开?
Why do you think Mam left?
她要保护小珍妮远离他
She was protecting little Jenny from him.
胡扯!
Bollocks!
我为什么要编这种事出来?
Why would I make that up?
为了让我帮你!
To get me to fucking help you!
你明知我不会那样
You know I'd never do that.
如果不相信我,去问比尔笛
You don't believe me, ask Birdy.
是她帮她们的
She helped them.
她帮她们消失的
She helped them disappear.
去问她,她知道真♥相♥
Ask her. She knows the truth.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
一直都知道
Always.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I don't fucking believe you.
那是因为他对你比较好
That's 'cause he was easier on you.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表