剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
米高,是我
Michael, it's me.
门没锁
It's open.
里法特巴图克今天早上死了
Rifat Batuk died this morning.
如果咸沙要行动,那快了
If Hamza's gonna make a move, it'll be soon.
我们跟韦恩马迪甘必须开始动作了
We need to push ahead with Wayne Madigan.
所以我明天安排了一场会议
So I set up a meeting for tomorrow.
好
Yeah. Okay.
看来你跟安娜谈得不顺利?
I take it, it didn't go well with Anna, then?
对
No.
我发飙了
Lost me temper.
嗯,青少年是会让你那样
Mm, teenagers will do that to you.
给我一瓶
Give me one of those.
柯翰及哈尔平律师事务所
唐纳在吗?
Is Donal here?
我要见他
I want to see him.
唐纳,艾瑞克金索拉来找你
Donal, Eric Kinsella is here to see you.
好
Okay.
唐纳马上就出来了
Donal will be out in a moment.
嗯
Mm.
还好吗,艾瑞克?
Everything okay, Eric?
不好,一切都很不好
No, everything isn't fucking okay.
我们到办公室里谈
Let's talk about this in the office.
什么问题?
What's the problem?
问题就是
The problem is,
我受够你对妮基一直表现不乐观的态度
I'm sick of you being Mr. Fucking Doom and Gloom with Nikki.
什么?
Excuse me?
你听到我说的了!
You fucking heard me!
你只会一直让她心烦
All you're doing is upsetting her.
她是我的客户,我有责任对她诚实以告
She's my client. It's my duty to be honest with her.
谁管你啊!好吗?
Yeah, I don't give a fuck! Yeah?
你只有让她心烦而已
All you've done is upset her.
所以,你现在就打给她
So you're gonna call her now,
跟她说
and you're gonna tell her
事情不像你说的那么糟糕
that things aren't as bad as you're saying they are.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你做得到,而且你会做
Yes, you fucking can. And you will.
好,请你现在离开
Okay. I'd like you to leave now.
是吗?
Yeah?
除非你打给她
Not until you've called her.
我要打给布伦
I'm ringing Bren.
你不准给我走掉
Don't you fucking walk away from me.
我说不准走
I said don't you fucking walk away.
什么事,唐纳?
Yeah, Donal?
她最好有回来
She better fucking come back.
唐纳?
Donal?
为了你好
For your sake.
那里发生什么事了?
What the fuck is going on there?
布伦
厨房♥设备应有尽有,还有最新的三温暖
We have all mod cons in the kitchen, state-of-the-art sauna.
而且这间房♥有很多光线
And this room, there's lots of light.
景色也非常漂亮
The views are really spectacular.
还好吗?
Everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
楼下有健身房♥ 还有顶楼阳台给住户使用
There's also a gym downstairs and a roof terrace for residents.
你觉得怎么样,爸?
What do you think, Da?
我要买♥♥吗?
Should I take it?
可以让我跟我儿子单独谈一下吗?
Uh, can you give me a minute here with my son?
-好 -谢谢
-Sure. -Thanks.
怎么了?你不喜欢吗?
What's wrong? Don't you like it?
没有,喜欢,我喜欢
No, I do. I do like her.
我只是不希望你忘记
But I just don't want you forgetting that
这地方只是暂时的,吉米
this place is only temporary, Jimmy.
另外那个你儿子住的家
That other house with your son in it,
那还是你的
you still own that.
不要让她说不是
And don't let her fucking tell you otherwise.
好
Okay.
我是说真的,吉米
No, I mean it, Jimmy.
看看她做了什么
Look what she's done.
她把你给的都拿走,还把你赶出去
She's taken all you gave her and just fucked you out.
事情没那么简单,爸
It's not as simple as that, Da.
就是那么简单
Fucking is as simple as that.
但你不用担心,儿子
But don't you worry, son,
因为你很快就会夺回主♥权♥了
because you'll be ruling the roost there again before long.
我保证
That I promise you.
而且你知道吗…
And I tell you what...
你在这里会有很多乐子
You'll get some amount of fucking hole with this place,
无庸置疑,嗯?
that's for fucking sure, huh?
你跟我看到的那个 偷偷溜出去的女生是什么关系?
So what's the story with you and that girl I saw sneaking out?
我不想讲
Oh, I don't want to talk about it.
有时候敞开心房♥对你有帮助
Sometimes opening up helps.
嗯,你都这样吗?
Mm. Is that what you do?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
安娜喜欢布伦
Anna likes Bren.
她是这样跟我说的
That's what she told me.
她觉得他是一个会买♥♥礼物给她的好爷爷
Thinks he's a-a nice old man who buys her presents.
哦,该死
Oh, fuck.
而且她觉得我是故意让她远离这个家的
And she thinks that I deliberately try to keep her away from the family.
你是吗?
Do you?
可能吧,我不知道 我只是想保护她而已
Probably. I don't know. Just trying to protect her.
保护她远离我们?
What, from us?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
远离这个,远离这种生活,你知道吗?
From this. From this life, you know?
自从杰米的事发生以后…
After what happened to Jamie...
我不能再这样失去一个孩子了
You know, I can't lose another child to this.
抱歉
Sorry.
亚曼达…
Amanda...
该死
Fuck.
你好吗,德里克?
Alright, Derek?
好,听着,我要那个之前问你的东西
Yeah, listen, gonna need that yoke I was asking you about.
对,明天
Yeah, tomorrow.
很好
Sound.
对…到时见
Yeah, yeah. See you then.
布伦,你找我?
Bren. You wanted to see me?
对,过来
Yeah. Come here.
你想不想帮自己赚两万块?
Do you want to earn yourself 20 grand?
我要做什么,布伦?
What have I got to do, Bren?
是“我们要做什么,布伦?”
"What have we got to do, Bren?"
要么赚,要么拉倒
You're either in or you're not.
我没时间等胆小鬼
'Cause I've no time for windy cunts.
所以你到底要不要赚两万外快?
So do you want to earn 20 grand or don't you?
好
Okay.
好什么?
Okay what?
我想赚两万块
I want to make 20 grand.
很好,这就是我要你做的事…
Good lad. Here's what I want you to do.
法兰…站起来,起来,快点,起来
Frank. Frank. Stand up. Up. Come on. Up.
起来…
Up, up, up, up.
起来,站起来,走吧
Up, up you get. Go on.
真男人丹!
Dan the man!
对…好,走吧
Yep, yep, yep, yep. Alright, let's go.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for getting me.
不客气
No bother.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget this.
你是个好孩子,丹
You're a good boy, Dan.
我走之前会把你安排好
Tell you what, I'll set you up with something before I go.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
安排简单的工作
Something cushy.
你说“走”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "go"?
走去哪里?
Go where?
好地方
Somewhere nice.
哪里?
Where?
你不需要知道
You don't have to know about that.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表