剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
你不需要担心
You don't have to worry about it.
你只要知道我会罩着你就好了
All you need to know is that I'll look after you.
你好早起
You're up early.
我要去训练
I'm going to training.
抱歉我昨晚不在,我要去工作
Sorry I wasn't here last night. I had to go out for work.
没开车去?
Without your car?
对
Yeah.
我想说把这个拿回来给你
Just thought I'd bring this back.
你好吗?
How have you been?
好久没看到你了
Haven't seen you at mass.
我很好,非常、非常好
I'm great, you know. Really, really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是为我打破的窗户给的
This is for the window that I broke.
你不欠我们任何东西
You don't owe us anything.
收下吧,我…我想要你收下
Well, take it. I w-- I want you to have it.
然后…这个是募捐的钱,好吗?
And, uh, this is just for the collection, okay?
金钱没办法带给你心灵的平静
Money can't bring you peace of mind.
讲得好像心灵没得到平静过的人
Spoken like someone who's never had any.
你永远不会真的幸福
You'll never truly be happy.
如果过着你现在的生活
Not with the life you live.
那过着你的生活呢?
What about the life that you live?
你会幸福吗?
Will you ever be happy?
看看这个地方
I mean, look at this place.
它奄奄一息了
It's dying on its fucking arse.
你知道吗?我小的时候
You know, when I was a kid,
这里每个礼拜天会有四场弥撒
there used to be four masses here every Sunday.
人多到挤到门外
They'd be packed out the door.
现在你们连付钱请人来都请不起
Now you couldn't even fucking pay people to come.
我们有很多教区居民
We've plenty of parishioners.
很多教区居民,拜托
Plenty of parishioners. Come on.
你是看不清现实
You're fucking deluded.
你就像那些人一样
You're like one of them, um,
那些在荒岛被发现只身一人的军人
soldiers that they find living all alone on an island,
依然穿着军服、拿着枪
still got the uniform and the gun,
没人告诉你战争早就在几十年前结束了
but no one's told you that the war ended decades ago.
你得知道什么时候该抽身,神父
You need to know when it's time to get out, Father.
这是关键所在
You see, that's the trick.
我会为你祈祷
I'll pray for you.
我会为你祈祷,法兰
I'll pray for you, Frank.
给你
Here.
全部拿去吧
Why don't you take it all.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你要喝点什么吗?
Can I, uh, get you anything?
不用,没关系,谢谢
No, I'm grand, thanks.
我早上觉得自己像青少年偷溜回家
I felt like a teenager coming in this morning.
我觉得我们应该谈谈昨晚发生的事
I feel like we should talk about what happened last night.
这要看你会说什么来决定
Depends on what you're gonna say.
因为我不觉得我们做的事很糟糕
'Cause I don't feel bad about what we did,
我也不想觉得很糟糕
and I don't want to feel bad.
那很危险
It's dangerous.
你后悔吗?
Do you regret it?
没有
No.
没有,我不后悔,我只是…
No. I don't regret it. I just...
我不是那个意思
I'm not saying that.
我的意思是,我不觉得能发展下去
I'm just saying, like, I don't see how it can work.
我们做什么是我们自己的事
What we do is our own business.
我们会伤害到人
We'll hurt people.
嗯…没人知道
Well...Nobody knows about it.
也没人需要知道
And nobody needs to.
嗨
Hiya.
嗨
Hiya.
你还好吗?
You alright?
还好
Yeah.
好,那…我们要怎么进行?
Okay, so...how are we gonna do this?
这枪最好能用
This better fucking work.
当然能用,是全新的
'Course it works. It's brand fucking new.
拿去,去找地方放好
Here. Put that away somewhere.
你知道要在哪里碰面吧?
You know where you're meeting, yeah?
知道
Yeah.
车子已经在那里了
The car's already there.
给你
Here.
好
Grand.
不要搞砸了
Don't fuck this up.
我不会
I won't.
我不会
I won't.
那去吧,开始行动了
Go on, then. Get a fucking move on.
我知道你不想听到这个,米高
I know you don't want to hear this, Mikey,
但最简单的方式就是请人来动手
but simplest thing would be to pay someone else to do it.
不要
No.
-比尔笛说得对 -不要,我要自己动手
-Birdy's right. -No. I'm doing this one.
我们会需要帮手
We're gonna need help with this.
你不能自己动手
I mean, you can't do this on your own.
法兰怎么样?
What about Frank?
不行,我不觉得他有那个能力
No, I don't think he has it in him.
那吉米呢?
Jimmy?
他跟布伦很好
He's tight with Bren.
那还有谁?
Who then?
我们还是需要有人开车
We still need someone to drive.
人请得怎么样?
How's the hiring going?
很好,帮你找到了一些好家伙
Good. Got some sound lads lined up for you.
过来坐一下
Sit down there a minute.
你还有在做设计师衣服吗?
Do you still do designer clothes and shit?
有啊,衣服、鞋子、手表、珠宝
Yeah, clothes, shoes, watches, jewelry.
要什么我们都有,跟真的一样
Whatever you want, we can get it, just like the real thing.
我要这种东西
I'm looking for something like this.
要送我孙女的
For my granddaughter.
我不在乎要花多少钱
I don't give a fuck what it costs.
我要一件跟这个一样漂亮的裙子
I want a dress that looks classy like that.
好
Yeah.
可以帮你弄这种裙子
Can get you something like this.
等我一下
是我
It's me.
我们要跟金索拉家对杠了
We're moving against the Kinsellas.
钱、人、枪,你需要的我们都会提供
Money, men, guns, anything you need, we'll provide.
好
Okay.
你需要多少时间才能准备好?
How long do you need to get everything prepared?
几个礼拜
Couple weeks.
太久了
That's too long.
一个礼拜
One week.
之后我们就行动
And then we move.
我要金索拉家越早被铲除越好
I want the Kinsellas wiped out as soon as possible.
好
Fine.
扎哈卜有回答到你全部的问题吗?
Zehab answer all your questions?
差不多
Pretty much.
我跟他说到处都买♥♥得到便宜的芬乃他林
I told him you can get cheap shit fenethylline anywhere,
但你们却只买♥♥咖♥啡♥因♥跟糖
but all you're buying is fucking caffeine and sugar.
这东西是高质量
This stuff is top quality.
我们要自己运货,还是交给他处理?
You see us shipping it ourselves or leaving that to him?
我们不想操这个心
We'd rather not worry about that.
你们想下多少订单?
What size order are you thinking?
不要大到没办法出手
Nothing too big to start with.
我们各放五十万
We each put in half a million.
先试水温
Test the market.
看状况怎样
See how it goes down.
你们不用担心
You don't have to worry.
这到处都能卖♥♥
These sell everywhere.
利益也很高
Big profits, too.
投一百万,至少可以赚三百五十万回来
You put in one million, you make at least three and a half back.
运到这里要多久?
How long does it take to get here?
从叙利亚吗?几个礼拜
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表