剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
Save us, Savior of the world.
您借着苦难及复活
By Your cross and resurrection,
恢复了我们的自♥由♥
You have set us free.
借着基♥督♥
Through Him,
偕同基♥督♥,在基♥督♥内
with Him, and in Him,
全能的天主圣父
O God, Almighty Father,
及与你同体的圣神,世世无穷
in the unity of the Holy Spirit, live now and forever.
法兰
Frank.
让我们用救世恩主 给我们的话语向天父祈祷
Let us pray to the father in the words our Savior gave us.
怎么了?
What?
亚曼达一直打给你,他要你回电
Amanda's been ringing. She wants you to call her.
你有跟她说我在哪吗?
Did you tell her where I was?
没有
No.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give us your phone.
把油门踩到底,兄弟
Just put your foot down, bud.
你确定吗?
You sure?
当然,放手去做吧 艾瑞克都不怕了,对吗?
Sure. Go for it. Eric doesn't care, do you?
不怕
No.
只是辆车子,对吧?
It's only a fucking car, huh?
啊,快点
Ah! Faster.
很好
Great.
锁死向左转
Lock her over and keep her left.
就是这样
That's it.
拜托
Fuck sake.
看到了吗?
Did you see that?
他是天生好手,对吧?想再来一次吗?
He's a fucking natural, huh? Want to go again?
可以吗?
Can I?
你想做几次就做几次
Fucking go as many times as you want.
你又穿上背心了
You're wearing a vest again.
你不觉得盖德蓝尼的人会来报仇吗?
You don't think Ged Delaney's crew are gonna be out gunning for blood?
如果他们没有计划反击,我会很惊讶的
I'd be shocked if they weren't already planning to hit back.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help with something.
什么?
What?
这很好笑,你知道吗?
It's just funny, you know?
你费尽心思排挤我
You put such an effort into pushing me aside,
现在又来找我帮忙
and now you're asking me for me help.
我没有要排挤你
I didn't try to push you aside.
你别骗我了
Don't fucking lie to me.
法兰
Frank.
就大方承认吧
Just fucking admit it.
承认你想排挤我然后取代我的位置
Just fucking admit you tried to fuck me over and take me place.
该死的说出来
Just fucking say it.
这样也无济于事,法兰
This isn't helpful, Frank.
我才不在乎
I don't fucking care.
我会更尊重她的,只要…
You know, I'd have more respect for her if she just...
只要她实话实说
if she was straight up and told the truth.
拜托,我想要听你大声说出来
Come on, I just want to hear you fucking say it.
你撒谎了,法兰
You fucking lied, Frank.
杰米被杀的时候
When Jamie was murdered,
你就知道是维京做的
you knew that Viking had caused it.
但你撒谎了
But you lied,
还想用埃蒙的钱收买♥♥我们
and you tried to buy us off with Eamon's money.
你过得很惬意
You have an easy life.
所以在朕看来,不管你发生什么事 都是咎由自取
So as far as I'm concerned, whatever happened to you, you had it coming.
那你想怎么做?
So what do you want?
盖德蓝尼的货至少有三分之一在运送中
Ged Delaney's name is on at least a third of the shipment in transit.
我还指望用他的钱来付给巴图克家
I was counting on his money to pay the Batuks.
但他死了,比迪多诺万也没了
But with him dead and Beady Donovan gone, too,
我们得尽快找到新的买♥♥家
we need to find new buyers quickly.
但这不是件容易的事
Which isn't gonna be easy.
因为每个人都知道是布伦把盖干掉的
'Cause everyone's gonna know that Bren did Ged.
他们才不会排队等着跟我们做生意
They're not gonna be queuing up to do fucking business with us.
没有新买♥♥家 我们根本没办法付出第一♥期♥款
Without new buyers, we can't make that first payment.
我们还有其他可以 派得上用场的东西吗?
And do we have anything else hidden away that we can use instead?
没有可以换成现金的 只要我一动就会引起怀疑
Nothing liquid that won't arouse suspicion if I start moving it.
现在几乎是我们赚的所有钱
Right now, almost everything that we're earning
都要给巴图克家,甚至还不够
has to go to the Batuks and it's still not enough.
我们需要新买♥♥家
We need new buyers.
我们还得找到增加收入的新办法
And we need to find new ways to increase our revenue.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
为了避免另一场战争
To spare us another war.
不,我是说你做这一切是为了什么?
No. I mean why are you doing any of this?
你知道,布伦回来了
You know, Bren being back,
这是你脱身的机会,你可以远离这一切
it's your chance to get out, to just get away from all of this.
因为他会想尽办法排挤你
'Cause he's gonna do everything he can to push you aside.
我不会让这种事发生的
Well, I'm not gonna let that happen.
好吧,我们等着看
Yeah, well, let's see.
你知道,你现在就可以离开这一切是非
You know, you could walk away from all this now.
没人会说什么,把一切放下
No one would say a word. Put it all behind you,
好好享受你的钱
enjoy your money,
好好享受和吉米跟安东尼在一起的时光
enjoy your time with Jimmy and Anthony,
开心过活
just be happy.
你到底要不要帮我们?
You gonna help us or not?
好啊
Yeah.
我打几通电♥话♥
I'll make a few calls.
看看有谁要买♥♥
See who's buying.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你知道盖德蓝尼这件事
But you know this thing with Ged Delaney,
只是个开始
this is just the beginning to this shit.
布伦才刚要开始而已
Bren's just getting started.
我们知道
We know.
过来我这里
Come here to me.
你知道这是谁吗?
Do you know who this is?
不知道
No.
不知道?
No?
他叫做格伦莱特
His name is Glen Wright.
就是他对杰米开枪的
That's the lad that shot Jamie.
我们不能让这件事就这么算了
Now, we can't let that go unanswered.
你懂吧,对吗,安东尼?
You know that, don't you, Anthony?
懂
Yeah.
我可以付钱请别人来帮我们处理
So, I could pay someone to do that for us.
但这样是不对的
But that'd be wrong,
因为杰米是家人
'cause Jamie is family.
而你会怨恨我
And you would resent me
不给你机会做对的事
for not giving you the chance to do what's right.
-我想做 -你当然想
-I want to do it. -Of course you do.
因为你身上流着我的血,对吗?
'Cause you're my fucking blood, isn't you?
你想知道要怎么做吗?
You want to know how you go about doing something like this?
别把这个想成
Don't think of it as, like,
一份你必须做的烂差事
some fucking awful job you have to do.
要享受这个过程
Enjoy it.
就是那个畜生杀了你哥
That is the cunt that killed your brother.
好好享受他脸上的表情
So enjoy the look of fear on his face
当他看到你走向他
when he sees you coming towards him
他会明白要发生什么事
and he realizes what's gonna happen.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
享受对他开枪并看着他死去
Enjoy plugging him and watching him fucking die.
享受每一个片段
Enjoy every bit of it.
好
Okay.
枪拿来了吗?
You have it?
有
Yeah.
好小子
Good man.
-你有开枪过吗?-没有
-You ever shot one before? -No.
这没什么
Nothing to it.
这把枪没有什么后座力
Now, this one doesn't have much kick.
但你最好还是用双手拿着
But you're still better off holding it with both hands.
你不会想射偏的,对吗?
You don't want to miss, you see?
好了,记得我说的,好好享受
Alright. Now remember what I said. Enjoy it.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表