剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
Just down to the pub with Eddie.
跟你的家人们待在这里
Stay here with your family.
想想你在做什么
Think about what you're doing.
妈,拜托,放开我
Ma, come on. Let go.
盖不会希望你为了他入狱的
Ged wouldn't want you getting locked up for him.
我必须这样做
I have to do this.
你好吗?喝一杯?
Alright? Drink?
好啊
Go on, then.
约翰,再来一轮
John, another round there.
喝吧
Get that into you.
干杯
Slainte.
干杯
Slainte.
吉米,你♥爸♥在找你
Jimmy, your da's looking for you.
进来
Yeah?
你找我?
You wanted to see me?
把门关上
Shut the door.
听着,我跟亚曼达谈过了
Look, I've spoken to Amanda,
我告诉她别再擅自帮我做决定,所以…
and I told her that she doesn't speak for me, so...
她的所作所为就是在把你当傻子,吉米
All she's doing is making a fucking mug out of you, Jimmy.
我知道,她现在知道界线了
I know. She knows the score now.
好,坐下
Right, sit down.
这个,试试看这个
Here, try this for size.
我还有别的事想跟你说,爸
There's something else I need to tell you, Da.
吸一口,快啊
Take a fucking bump. Go on.
嘿,这个质量真不错
Hey, that's fucking quality.
对,听着,爸…
Yeah. Listen, Da...
该死
Fuck.
爸
Da.
我们今晚要帮你找个女人
We're gonna get you your hole tonight.
让你破除那个女巫的魔咒…
Break that fucking witch's spell...
凯姆是告密者
Kem's a rat.
所以我才不信任他
That's why I don't trust him.
你说他是告密者是什么意思?
What do you mean he's a fucking rat?
他提供情报给埃蒙坎宁安
He was feeding information to Eamon Cunningham,
他陷害了富吉
and he set up Fudge.
但我以为他帮你抓到了康道尔
But I thought he helped you get Con Doyle.
因为亚曼达猜到他的意图 然后强迫他这么做的
Only because Amanda sussed what he was at and forced him into it.
噢,该死
Oh, fucking hell.
但他一直在帮我们安排事情
But he's been setting stuff up for us.
我知道
I know.
那为什么艾瑞克 要让一个告密者待在身边?
So, why would Eric keep a fucking rat around?
艾瑞克不知情
Eric doesn't know.
那谁知道?
Who does?
我、米高和亚曼达
Me, Michael, and Amanda.
那法兰跟比尔笛呢?
What about Frank and Birdy?
为什么不知道?
Why not?
亚曼达就是想要这样
That's just the way Amanda wanted it.
喂?
Hello?
我会亲自到都柏林收取你的第一♥期♥款
I'll be coming to Dublin in person to collect your first payment.
没有这个必要
That's not necessary.
我就是要这么做
It is what I'm doing.
我们已经把大半的款项汇过去了
We've sent over half the payment already.
剩下的余款也会汇过去的
The rest will be there.
那你就没什么好担心的了
Then you have nothing to worry about.
你们欠我们很多钱,我们想收到钱
You owe us a lot of money, and we intend to get paid.
我不希望你认为 我们已经从你生命中消失
And I don't want you thinking we have disappeared from your life.
如果你非要这样
If that's what you want.
是的
It is.
我希望一切都能如我们约定的那样进行
I expect everything to go as we agreed.
不要拖延也不要找借口
No delays or excuses.
我了解
I understand.
谢谢你,比那尔
我想单独跟我父亲相处一下
你可以杀了谁就杀谁
Just get whoever you can.
快进快出
In and out quickly.
好…我知道…
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
该死
Shite.
嗯?
Hmm?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
他戴着头套…
He's got a balaclava. He's got a balaclava.
他戴着头套!
He's got a fucking bally!
把门锁上,约翰
Put the fucking locks on, John.
该死
Fuck.
搞什么鬼?
Fuck's going on?
有个戴头套的臭小子被困在门口
Some cunt in a balaclava's stuck in the porch.
他被困住了
He's trapped.
我们把他关起来了
We have him fucking trapped.
艾瑞克,别做蠢事
Eric, don't be an idiot.
看看他,他看起来像只笼子里的猴子
Look at him. He's like a monkey in a fucking cage.
你可不可以不要这样?
Will you just fucking give over?
嘿,布伦
Hey, Bren.
你有看到我们的宠物猴子吗,布伦?
Do you see our pet monkey, Bren?
我警告你,艾瑞克
I'm warning you, Eric!
喂…
Oi? Oi?
别这样好吗?
Will you stop it?
艾瑞克
Eric!
毛沼泽
该死
Fuck's sake.
嘿,我在跟你说话的时候要看着我
Hey! Fucking look at me when I'm talking to you.
要我叫警♥察♥来吗?
You want me to call the Guards?
先不用
Not yet.
奇云,你在干什么?
Kev, what the fuck are you doing?
别这样好吗?
Will you stop it?
艾迪,我被困住了,我出不去
Eddie, I'm stuck! I can't get fucking out!
嘿,你这个白♥痴♥
Hey! You fuckin' fool, ya.
你想干嘛?
What are you gonna do?
你要开枪打我?
You gonna shoot me? Huh?
别说了,艾瑞克
Stop it, Eric!
来呀
Do it.
我会的,你这个混♥蛋♥
I fucking will, ya prick.
艾瑞克
Eric!
开枪啊
Fucking do it.
-好,去你的 -艾瑞克
-Yeah? Fuck you! -Eric!
开啊
Do it!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
希望如此
I hope so.
他只剩半边脸了
He's only half a fucking face left.
李
Lee!
去办公室
Go out to the office.
把所有可♥卡♥因♥拿出来放到后面,好吗?
Get all the coke and take it out the back way, right?
好了,各位,待在原地
Right, everybody, stay where you are.
这个小丑来这里开枪射到他自己
This clown come in here and shot himself.
我们没做错什么
We've done nothing wrong.
约翰,叫警♥察♥来,通报这起枪击事件
John, go call the Guards. Report this shooting.
好了,我来了
Alright, I'm fucking coming.
该死
Fuck's sake.
我已经给你打了好几通电♥话♥了 你怎么不接?
I've been ringing you for ages. Why weren't you picking up?
我一定是把手♥机♥忘在房♥间之类的了
I must have left my phone in the bedroom or something.
这件事最好很重要
This better be fucking important.
酒吧里发生枪击案了
There was a shooting down at the pub.
艾瑞克?
Eric?
不…他很好,大家都没事
No. No, he's grand. They all are.
盖德蓝尼的弟弟奇云带着枪到那里
Ged Delaney's little brother Kevin arrived with a gun,
结果朝他自己脸上开了一枪
ended up shooting himself in the face.
该死
Fuck.
我想你或许会想要过去
Thought maybe you might want to head down there,
你知道的,露个脸
you know, show your face.
你还好吗?
You alright?
只是溃疡而已
It's just an ulcer.
我妈的表亲也以为他只是溃疡
Yeah, my ma's cousin thought he had an ulcer.
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表