剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表
你看…停一下
Look, look, pull over, bro.
我们不是在度假
Not on a fucking holiday.
拜托啦,我好饿
Come on, I'm starving here.
买♥♥一下而已,维京
It'll only take a minute, V.
好啦,管他的
Okay, fuck it.
你在车上等,我去买♥♥
You wait here. I'll get it.
太好了
Sound.
买♥♥个点心盒,好吗?
Yeah, get us a snack box, yeah?
一个点心盒跟薯条
Get a snack box and chips?
就这样吗?
Everything?
对
Yeah.
维京心情很糟
Viking's in some mood.
还用你说嘛
Tell me about it.
我觉得他火大是因为我在这里
I think he's in an nark because I'm here,
他不想带我去,但布伦叫他带
and he didn't want to bring me but Bren made him.
我很敬佩你挺身而出,兄弟
Big respect for stepping up, bro.
如果有什么事要处理,就来找我
If you ever need anything handled, just come and see me.
我会帮你处理,好吗?
I'll sort you out, yeah?
要加盐醋吗?
Salt and vinegar?
好,随便
Yeah, whatever.
这是我的号♥码,随时都可以打给我
Here, take me number. Buzz me whenever.
我身上没有手♥机♥
I don't have me phone on me.
那给我你的号♥码,我传信息给你 这样你就有我的号♥码了
Well, then, give us your number. I'll text you so you have it.
我不想要我妈看到你的信息 然后在那边疑神疑鬼的
I don't want me mam seeing a text from you and getting suspicious.
对,也是,了解
Yeah. 'Course. Gotcha.
你没加醋吧?
You didn't get vinegar on these, did ya?
不客气哦
You're fucking welcome.
我不是故意要讲这个醋…
I don't mean to go on about the vinegar --
那就不要讲
Well, don't then.
我等下要稍微停一下,拿个家伙
Have to make a quick stop-off, pick up a piece.
你是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你在莱特的地盘是靠近不了他的
You won't get near Wright at his gaf.
对,我只是想拿着以防万一
Yeah, well, want to have one just in case.
在这里等着
Wait here.
他每次都这样
He always does this.
每次都该死的不听我的话
Doesn't fucking listen.
他是不可能接近格伦莱特的
There's no chance he's getting near Glen Wright.
都不听,事后又要怪我
Doesn't fucking listen, then blames me.
给我下车
Get the fuck out the car.
快点
Come on.
出来
Out.
我叫你该死的下车!快点!
I said get the fuck out! Now!
听着,维…
Look, V --
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
什么都不要说
Don't say anything.
你,待在这里
You, stay here.
如果有人来就按喇叭
Hit the horn if anyone shows up.
听懂了没?
Do you understand me?
好
Yeah.
维…
V --
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
走,那边
Go, that way.
走,快点
Move. Now.
不管你在想什么,你都误会了
Whatever you're thinking, you got it wrong.
有人误会大了
Someone's made a big fucking mistake here.
没有什么误会
There's no mistake.
那我们现在在做什么?
Then what are we doing?
至少告诉我吧
At least tell me.
如果我做了什么,至少让我知道
If I've done something, at least tell me.
因为我毫无头绪,我发誓
Cos I've no idea what's going on, I swear.
这里够远了
Here's far enough.
我到底做了什么?
What the fuck did I do?
你心知肚明
You know.
跟埃蒙有关吗?
This about Eamon?
那都处理好了
It's all been sorted.
亚曼达都知道,她可以接受
Amanda knows about it. She's cool with it.
但不是她说了算,对吧?
It's not her call, though, is it?
我们弥补了
We made amends.
我帮你抓到埃蒙跟康
I helped yous get Eamon and Con.
那富吉呢?
What about Fudge?
你弥补他了吗?
Did you make amends for him?
我是为了救你
I only did that to save you.
你不要说谎让状况更糟
Don't make this worse by lying.
他们说如果我不交出一个人 就会杀了洁思
They said if I didn't give them someone, they'd shoot Jess.
他们要你,但我说 “不行,用富吉代替他”
They wanted you, but I said, "No. Do Fudge instead."
不要再说谎了
Stop fucking lying.
我没有
I'm not.
我是为了保护你才那样做的
I was only doing it to protect you.
我是为了你!
I did that for you!
给我闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
如果不是我,你现在还被关着
You'd still be fucking locked up if it wasn't for me.
你要那个证人死
You needed the witness shot.
我就杀了他
I shot him.
现在那不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
那其他那些我帮你做的事呢?
What about all the other fucking stuff I've done for you?
我帮你收了好几年的烂摊子
I've been doing your shit work for years.
你该死的欠我
You fucking owe me.
所以让我走
Just let me go now.
我发誓我会永远消失
I'll be gone forever, I swear.
来不及了
It's too late for that.
拜托,维京
Please, V.
我会带着克洛伊跟洁思走
I'll take Chloe and Jess,
你永远不会再见到我们
and you'll never see us again.
你为什么要那样做?
Why'd you do it?
他们让我别无选择
They didn't give me a choice.
他们会杀了洁思
They were gonna kill Jess.
如果你没有先跟埃蒙坎宁安 搞出那些屁事
If you hadn't have started all that shit with Eamon Cunningham,
这些都不会发生…
none of this would have happened --
不要怪在我头上!
Don't fucking blame me!
你该死的不要怪在我头上!
Don't try and fucking blame me!
这是你搞出来的,不是我!
This is your doing, not mine!
艾瑞克,拜托
Eric, please.
是因为你我才这样的!
It's cos of you I've to do this!
你给我搞清楚!
Get that through your fucking brain!
艾瑞克…你真的不用这样
Eric, Eric, you fucking don't have to do it.
兄弟
Bro.
不,兄弟,想想克洛伊
No. Bro, think about Chloe.
你不要把她扯进来
Oh, don't fucking bring her into this.
兄弟,她只是个婴儿,不要这样对她
Bro, she's just a baby. Don't do this to her.
凯姆,我警告你
Kem, I'm warning you.
兄弟,拜托
Bro, fucking please.
看着我!
Just look at me!
艾瑞克,拜托,看着我
Eric, please, look at me.
她需要她爸爸
She needs her daddy.
克洛伊需要她爸爸,兄弟,拜托
Chloe needs her da, man. Come on.
艾瑞克!
Eric!
还好吗?
Everything okay?
很好
Yeah, grand.
我要把衣服换掉吗?
Should I get changed out of these clothes?
要,丢到车子里烧掉
Yeah. Burn them in the car.
鞋子也是
Trainers, too.
怎样?
What?
没事
Nothing.
快一点,换掉衣服
Hurry the fuck up. Get changed.
曼根药局
Mangan's Pharmacy.
我找莫莉,谢谢
Yeah, can I speak to Molly, please?
我就是
Yes, speaking.
哦,我是…嗨,我是米高金索拉
Oh, it's... Er, hi. It's, erm, It's Michael Kinsella.
我刚刚…刚刚去过药局
I was in with -- with you earlier.
都还好吗,米高?
Is everything okay, Michael?
剧集 | 家族纽带(2021) | 导航列表