前情回顾
Previously on Home Invasion.
如果我午夜前还拿不到钱 我就死定了
If I don't have the money by midnight I am dead.
这是个坏想法
This is a bad idea.
违反秘密行动 启动锁定
Covert operation breach. Initiating lock-down.
我们被困在一个泡泡里 里面都是来自另一个星球的疯子
in a bubble with lunatics from another planet.
- 看着 - 不要按!
- Oh, look. - No!
电池没电了
The battery is dead.
嘿, 赛瑞 打给米克·皮尔森
Hey, Siri. Call Mick Pearson.
- 你想给谁打电♥话♥? - 米克·皮尔森
- What person would you like to call? - Mick Pearson.
艾丽·麦克弗森是一名澳大利亚模特
Elle Macpherson is an Australian model...
不 不 赛瑞 拜托 亲爱的 听我的
No. No. Siri, come on honey. Listen to me.
愚蠢的机器人
Stupid robot.
我们很抱歉 你要找的人启用了语♥音♥信箱
We're sorry. The person you are trying to reach has a voicemail...
胡安·八呆
Juan Valdez...
我说过可能要做的事可能要去做了
That thing I said would probably happen will probably happen.
好 我把地址发过去
Yes, I'll send the address.
多谢, 朋友 多… 很有女人味
Muchos gracias, amigo. Muchas... Oh, it's feminine.
我还在学习
I'm still learning.
谢谢
Thanks, Boobalah.
今晚外出啊 先生?
Heading out tonight, sir?
你有兴趣看一场表演 吃一顿大餐吗?
Can I interest you in a show and some fine dining?
- 菲利派 ? - 胡安?
- Philipe? - Juan?
- 你知道地址吧? - 克拉布特里路7号♥
- You know the address, right? - 7 Crabtrees Lane.
我得先停一两次
I just have to make a couple of stops first.
我知道这些步骤
I know the drill.
你好, 我是珍妮 这是我的奶奶
Hi, I'm Jenny. This is my nai nai.
我们去吃冰淇淋
We're going to get ice cream.
入侵家园
这种事以前从没发生过
Well, that's never happened before.
对不起 我不是故意吓你的 别担心 我很容易害怕
Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. No worries, I frighten easily.
- 你干的好事 - 我说过了它还没有修好
- What have you done? - I said it was still on the fritz.
人多力量大 对吧?
Hey. The more the merrier, right?
我喜欢你的态度
I like your attitude.
不 我喜欢你的态度
No, I like your attitude.
请停下吧
Please, stop.
我的错
My bad.
你是在模仿我吗?
Are you copying me?
你是在模仿我吗?
Are you copying me?
你是在模仿我吗?
Are you copying me?
你完全是在模仿我
You're totally copying me.
我们得让他们不要同步
We have to get them out of sync.
你 抓住那个
You, grab that one.
- 现在我该怎么办? - 让他转几圈
- Now what do I do? - Give him a few spins.
好了 应该够了
Okay, that ought to do it.
现在你们两个从一到十选一个数字
Now both of you pick a number between one and ten.
- 鸡 - 12
- Chicken. - Twelve.
够好了
Good enough.
我能跟你说实话吗? 我差点也说了“鸡”
Can I be honest with you? I almost said "chicken" too.
- 等等 他是克隆人吗? - 我不想是克隆人
- Wait, is he a clone? - I don't want to be a clone.
- 我也不想 - 你们不是克隆人
- Neither do I. - You're not clones.
- 你们是量子副本 - 好的 哪个是原始的艾奥?
- You're quantum duplicates. - Okay. Which is the original Al?
我认为两个都是
Both of them are, I think.
你认为呢? 你不是学过量子叠加吗?
You think? Didn't you study quantum superposition?
我学了 但我没学会
I did, and I didn't.
1分钟后净化
Decontamination in one minute.
他们必须出去
They have to get out.
- 我们没时间了 - 我就是这么想的
- We're running out of time. - Exactly what I was thinking.
瓦奥?
Val?
木薯粉吗? 你知道我不喜欢木薯粉
Is it tapioca? You know I don't care for tapioca.
这是法国香草 最甜了
It's French vanilla, it's the sweetest.
- 你也是 - 巴克 规矩点
- So are you. - Buck, behave yourself.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我想我刚死了并且去了法国
I think I just died and went to France.
那次旅行是什么时候 康妮?
When was that trip, Connie?
- 78年? 不对 79年 - 80年!
- '78? No '79. - '80!
那是史蒂文出生的前一年
It was the year before Steven was born.
我记得是在史蒂文出生前九个月
As I recall, exactly nine months before Steven was born.
- 别说那事了 巴克 - 在波尔多的一个干草堆后面
- Stop that, Buck. - That's not what you said to me
你不是这么跟我说的
behind a haystack in Bordeaux.
- 我们再回去吗 康妮? - 回法国? 现在?
- Let's go back again, Connie? - Back to France? Now?
我们先打包
We'll pack a bag first.
你觉得我们有移♥民♥问题吗?
And you think we have immigration problems?
不只是法国 他们应该在大♥陆♥周围建一堵墙
It's not just France. They should build a wall around the continent.
谢谢 不用了 我要待在安全的美国
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm staying in America where it's safe.
10秒后净化
Decontamination deployed in ten seconds.
等等 瓦奥 你在干什么?
Wait, Val. What are you doing?
瓦奥?
Val?
净化前 5 4…
Decontaminating in five, four...
你做了什么?
What did you do?
将凯西恢复到她的软件旧版本
Reverted CASIE to an older version of her software.
这应该能控她一段时间
That should hold her for a while.
谢谢
Thanks.
我这么做不是为了你们 而是为了任务
I didn't do it for you, I did it for the mission.
你们入侵并且探测我们的任务?
The mission where you invade and probe us?
- 探测? -什么? 我从来没有探测过任何人
- Probing? - What? I never probed anyone.
- 这不是我的风格 - 我们的风格
- It's not my style. - Our style.
如果不打算探测我们 你们入侵干什么?
If you're not going to probe us, what happens when you invade?
你会明白的 每个人都会
You'll find out. Everyone will.
不祥之兆
Ominous.
- 我们现在可以走了吗? - 凯西 降低安全屏障
- Can we go now? - CASIE, lower the security barrier.
不可执行
Unable to comply.
不到3.0版本不会安装安全屏障
The security barrier will not be installed until version 3.0.
凯西 切断外部电源
CASIE, cut exterior power.
我的抗篡改子程序已经启用
My tamper resistance subroutines have been engaged.
- 我知道你想干什么 - 这意味着我们被困在这里了吗?
- I know what you're trying to do. - Does this mean we're stuck here?
去他的
Screw this.
我受够了这个大灯泡的摆布
I'm done being pushed around by some overgrown light bulb.
- 别激动 大家伙 - 我们走!
- Go easy, big guy. - Let us go!
哦, 天
Oh, my God.
好
Nice.
- 很好 真好 - 是的, 当然
- Nice, real nice. - Yeah, sure.
你早就料到了 就像你让我经历的其他事情一样
You saw this coming, just like everything else you put me through.
什么? 是你把我扯进来的
What? You dragged me into this.
是你七年前把我扯进来的
You dragged me into this seven years ago.
大家都冷静一下
Everybody, just calm down.
- 洛厄尔家那次呢? - 我们可以一起解决的
- The Lowell house? - We can figure this out together.
要不是你让人类进来 我们也不会这样!
We wouldn't have to if you hadn't let the humans in!
- 没什么… 愚蠢的, 该死…
- Nothing is... - Stupid, freaking...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
- 艾奥 - 在
- Al. - Yeah.
- 不是你 是另一个 - 哦
- Not you, the other one. - Oh.
你看到天花板上的投影仪了吗?
Do you see the console projector on the ceiling?
往下看 艾奥 好 现在把侧板拉下来
Look down, Al. Good. Now pull off the side panel.
- 艾奥是对的 你需要冷静 - 我吗? 冷静?
- Al's right. You need to calm down. - Me? Calm down?
我们被粘在墙上
We are stuck on a wall,
即使我们能活着出来 我们也会被侵犯
and even if we do get out alive we are going to be invaded.
严格来说是入侵 但又不像入侵 入侵
Technically it's an invasion, but it's not like an invasion, invasion.
实际上, 是入侵
Actually, it is.
但就算是入侵 这一次也相当温和
But as invasions go, this one is pretty tame.
奴役人类 强迫劳动 听命于外星领主
Human enslavement, forced labor, doing your alien overlord's bidding.
- 普普通通的事儿 - 别再纠结了
- Run of the mill stuff. - Stop trying to spin it.
他们不会死的 最坏的情况是采矿
They're not going to die. Worst case scenario is the mines.
- 他们可能会死在矿井里 - 说到点子上 会的
- They could die in the mines. - Good point. Yeah.
- 大多数都会的 - 集中注意力 艾尔
- Most of them do. - Stay focused, Al.
顺着电线找到引力粒子供给阀
Follow the wire to the graviton supply valve.
真不敢相信你把我扯进来了 如果我死在矿井里…
I can't believe you roped me into this. If I end up dead in a mine...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
这不是我的错 我可不想抢劫一群外星人
This is not my fault. I didn't want to rob a bunch of aliens.
- 你同意了 - 那是因为你胁迫我
- You went along with it. - Maybe because you blackmailed me.
我怎么会知道有惊喜派对?
How was I supposed to know about the surprise party?
大家都知道 整个社区都被邀请 也包括我们