Cow room, go! Now!
凯西能进来吗?
Can CASIE get in here?
我倒想看她试试 这个房♥间就像个堡垒
I'd like to see her try. This room is like a fortress.
- 你确定吗? - 我说它就像一座堡垒
- You sure about that? - I said it's like a fortress.
我喜欢我的门 就像我喜欢我的女人一样 结实
I like my doors like I like my women, strong,
但我觉得这撑不住
but I don't think that's gonna hold.
我还有一两个小把戏
I have a trick or two up my sleeve.
你们好 我的宝贝们
Hello, my babies.
小姐 你太接地气了
Young lady, you are so grounded.
- 那是干什么用的? - 试试就知道了
- What does that one do? - Try it and find out.
好了
Nice.
嘿 我认识他们
Hey, I know those guys.
他们是我最好的朋友
They're my best friends.
那不是我游戏的部分 我的游戏根本就不是游戏
That's not a part of my game. My game isn't even a game at all.
为什么有这么多奶牛?
Why are there so many cows?
他走了吗?
Is he gone?
没有
No.
我一直以为我会这样
I always imagined I'd go like this.
被霸王龙困在地下室 和牛在一起 而世界却在爆♥炸♥
Trapped by a T-Rex in a basement with cows while the world explodes.
有什么好主意吗 艾奥?
Any bright ideas, Al?
好主意确实不是他的强项
Bright ideas really aren't his strong suit.
是你! 真的是你 对吗?
It's you! It's really you, isn't it?
艾奥
Al.
苏菲? 你会说话!
Sophie? You can talk!
- 好 - 什么?
- Okay. - What?