我可能会阻止你们 或者至少逃跑吧
I might try to stop you or, at the very least, escape.
要是有什么办法能阻止我这么做就好了
If only there were some way to prevent me from doing so.
如果我被绑起来 当然就不能做任何事了
I certainly couldn't do any of that if I were tied up.
就是那个 那是一个很坚固的8
And there it is. That's a hard eight.
艾奥?
Al?
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
亲爱的, 别担心 就是看起来这样的
Honey, don't worry. This is exactly what it looks like.
你们是谁? 你们在我家做什么?
Who are you? What are you doing in my house?
瓦莱丽 拜托 你太没礼貌了
Valerie, please, you're being rude.
粗鲁的?
Rude?
你还没见识过粗鲁吧
You haven't seen rude yet.
行了 瓦奥 随便吧
Come on, Val, just go along with it.
不 你们两个得走了
No. You two need to leave.
- 对 听起来不错 - 不行 不可能
- Yeah, sounds good. - No, not a chance.
是时候让你们这对爱情鸟舒服舒服了
It's time for you two lovebirds to get cozy.
别把这事升级成人♥质♥事件
Let's not escalate this to a hostage situation.
把他们绑起来!
Just tie them up!
- 来吧? - 看到了吧?
- Please? - See?