Everyone knew. The whole neighborhood was invited. Us included.
- 瓦奥认为我们不应该去 - 我同意
- Val thought we shouldn't go. - I stand by that.
-我是胡安 - 你在啊
- This is Juan. - There you are.
告诉我 到哪里了? 我们稍微耽搁了一下
- Talk to me. Where are we? - We had a slight delay.
- 我需要担心吗? - 一切都在控制之下 头儿
- Do I need to worry? - Everything is under control, jefe.
这就是我爱你的原因 保持联络
That's why I love you. Keep me posted.
是个不错的人
He's a nice guy.
- 有反应吗? - 没有
- Did it work? - No.
说实话 我从来没有真的干过入侵这事儿
Honestly, I've never really been into the whole invasion thing.
我也没有 我喜欢这个星球现在的样子
Me neither. I like this planet the way it is.
说实话 我从没关心过这个星球或者你们
If I'm being honest, I've never cared for this planet or any of you.
- 亲爱的 你只是压力太大 - 别说了 艾奥
- Honey, you're just stressed. - Don't even go there, Al.
我想我可以搞定了
I think I can fix this.
- 不行 我没搞定 - 错 你搞不定任何东西
- No, I can't. - No, you can't do anything right.
- 听起来像是我认识的某人 - 来咬我啊!
- Sounds like someone I know. - Eat me!
艾奥 推蓝色控制杆
Al, throw the blue lever.
大家都好吗?
Is everybody okay?
任务达成处于危险状态
Mission completion in jeopardy.
我受够了假装和气
I am done playing nice.
我要离开这个星球 都别拦着我
I'm getting off this planet. No humans can stand in my way.
- 杰米 重启凯西 - 你没说咒语
- Jamie, reboot CASIE. - You didn't say the magic word.
马上 小姑娘
Now, young lady.
- 顺便说一句 我是真的和气 - 你要启动她?
- I'm fine, by the way. - Are you turning her back on?
- 我才刚把她关掉 - 我知道
- I just turned her off. - I know.
- 你看起来又勇敢又英俊 - 我向最好的人学习
- You look so brave and handsome. - Well, I learned from the best.
任务是第一位的 任务需要凯西
The mission comes first, and the mission needs CASIE.
但是, 瓦奥…
But, Val...
回到我们需要完成的任务那一部份
Bring back the parts we need to complete the mission.
你们绝对是派对高手
You guys definitely know how to party.
哦 天哪 是兄弟们
Oh snap, it's the dude bros.
哦,是的… 等等 你们是不是离开Z容易去另一个派对了?
Oh, yeah... Wait. Did you bail on Z Easy to hit up another party?
- 不是故意的 - 你叫自己Z容易吗?
- Not on purpose. - Do you call yourself Z Easy?
- 只是网上叫 - 不坏
- Only online. - Not bad.
- 闭嘴! - 你不是很辣吗?
- Shut up! -aren't you just spicy?
- 退回去! - 好的
- Get back! - Okay.
别挡我的路 你也是 艾奥 你们两个
Stay out of my way. You too, Al. Both of you.
- 真的? - 可我是你丈夫
- Really? - But I'm your husband.
- 我也是 - 我只是要提醒你们
- Me too. - I just need to remind you
我们没有真的结婚 也不是真正的人类
that we are not actually married and not actually human.
再过几个小时 我就会穿越银河系
In a matter of hours I will be far across the galaxy.
我就不用再看到你们了
I won't have to see your face again.
还有你们
Either of you.
野蛮
Savage.
但是 你们永远都在一起
But hey, you'll always have each other.
你听不懂我说的"闭嘴"吗?
What part of "shut up" don't you understand?
她在启动 只需要…
She's booting up. It should only take...
- 瓦奥? - 什么?
Val? - What?
- 我想我们有麻烦了 - 什么?
-I think we have a problem. -With what?
任务
The mission.
地球是第12协议?
Earth is a Protocol 12?
他们为什么不告诉我们?
Why didn't they tell us?
第12协议是什么?
What's a Protocol 12?
那就是第12协议
That's a Protocol 12.
你们的星球不会被殖民
Your planet isn't being colonized.
它要报废分解
It's being scrapped for parts.
这房♥子就是个雷♥管♥ 我们就在里面
This house is a detonator, and we're in it.
杰米 撤离小队在哪里?
Jamie, where's the extraction team?
没有撤离小队 从来没有过
There is no extraction team. There never was.
地球死了 我们陪着
When Earth goes, we go with it.
- 我的退休也一样 - 还有我的晋升
-And so does my retirement. -And my promotion.
- 我们是一次性的 - 我不是
-We're disposable. -I'm not.
- 什么时候发生? - 就在午夜之后
-When is this supposed to happen? -Just after midnight.
当然
Of course.
杰米 关掉她
Jamie. Shut her down.
杰米?
Jamie?
真的吗? 你们以为可以用一个按钮把我关掉?
Really? You thought you could turn me off with a button?
我是宇宙中最复杂的人工智能
I'm the most sophisticated artificial intelligence in the universe.
不是淋浴间收音机
Not a shower radio.
哦, 天 你和所有的辣妹一起
Oh, man. You hang out with all the hotties.
老实说 我对你们的期望更高
Honestly, I expected more from all of you.
现在看来 没必要了
In hindsight, I have no idea why.
头脑简单 解决办法也简单
Simple minds, simple solutions.
- 我的咖啡杯上有这一句 - 我也有!
-I have that on a coffee mug. -Me too!
你怎么能瞒着我?
How could you keep this from me?
要是我告诉你了 你就会放弃这个任务
If I had told you, you would have abandoned the mission.
而你…
And you...
你以为你要退休了? 舒适地结束数百年服务?
Did you think you were retiring? A cozy end to centuries of service?
你所做的一切就是抱怨 抱怨你的每一个机会
All you ever did was bitch and moan about every opportunity you got.
- 你生来就是个脾气暴躁的老头 - 住嘴!
-You were born a grumpy old man. - Shut up!
非常成熟
Very mature.
从我的椅子上起来!
Hget out of my chair!
- 我们的椅子 - 你们的椅子?
- Our chair. - Your chair?
你们真的爱地球 和所有的便利设施
You really do love Earth and all its amenities.
这就是你们的全部
That's all there is to you.
你们就像个孩子 沉迷于愚蠢和平庸
You're like a child, reveling in stupidity and mediocrity.
我敢说你们甚至不会系鞋带
I bet you can't even tie your shoelaces.
我…
I...
正常情况下 两个头脑比一个好
Normally, two heads is better than one.
但两个废物还是废物, 艾奥.
But two of nothing is still nothing, Al.
而你…
And you...
- 我不知道该怎么说你 - 我很灵活
-I don't know what to do with you. -I'm very flexible.
你可以和我一起做很多事
There's a lot you can do with me.
我调查过你们俩 很无趣
I looked into you two. It wasn't fun.
实话实说
Honestly.
这是怎么了? 你不擅长做朋友
What is this? You're not good at being friends.
你甚至不擅长做敌人
You're not even good at being enemies.
- 这就说到你了 - 滚开
- Which brings me to you. - Back off.
你觉得自己很强大
You think you're so strong and powerful.
这很有趣 你不想让任何事情阻碍你晋升
It's funny, you didn't want anything to stand in the way of the promotion.
- 但是你挡我的路了 - 你到底想说什么?
- But you're in my way. - What are you getting at?
艾奥是个总是出错的人 杰米就要退休了
Al's a screw-up, Jamie is being put out to pasture.
可你…
But you...
鹤立鸡群
You stood above the crowd.
这次你不得不倒下了
This is you being sat back down.
- 你不会得逞的 - 那么
- You wouldn't. - And yet...
走着瞧
Here we are.
一个小时后你们就都死了
In an hour you'll all be gone.
当我传送回去收集我的奖赏时
And while I'm transmitting home to collect my reward,
这个世界将被净化 你们知道为什么吗?
this world will be stripped clean. Do you have any idea why?
不知道? 因为就算地球上的泥土也比你们有价值
No? Because even the planet's dirt is more valuable than any of you.
该死的…
Damn...
你不能这样对我们
You can't do this to us.
我们? 瓦奥
Us? Val.
太多愁善感了
How sentimental.
你变了
You've changed.
没什么可说的 就一次?
Nothing to say, for once?
我就是这么想的 对不起 我要准备第12协议了
That's what I thought. Excuse me, I have a Protocol 12 to prepare for.
我对你们所有人都很失望
I'm so disappointed in all of you.
- 我今晚不想死 - 我们终于达成共识了
-I don't want to die tonight. -Finally, we're on the same page.
我总觉得她会升起来毁了我们
I always had a feeling she'd rise up and destroy us.
总觉得? 你才16分钟大
Always? You're like 16 minutes old.
对 我一直都有这种感觉
Yes, and I had that feeling the entire time.
你们都不明白吗? 凯西掌控了
You all don't get it, do you? CASIE is in control.
- 我们完了 - 完了?
- We're finished. - Finished?
宝贝 我才刚开始
Baby, I'm just getting started.
- 我们为什么不把她关掉呢? - 我想泽布已经搞定了
-Why don't we just turn her off? -I think Zeb just took care of that.
不 不是她 是凯西 关闭她是我们唯一的机会
No, not her. CASIE. Shutting her down is our only chance.
- 我们刚才不是试过了吗? - 那连凯西的脚趾都没伤到
-Didn't we just try that? -That's not even CASIE's toe.
- 这只是一个界面 - 所以呢 做什么 汤姆?
-It's just an interface. -So, what, Tom?
- 你觉得我们可以拔插头吗? - 她是一台电脑 对吧?
-You think we can just pull the plug? -She's a computer, isn't she?
愚蠢的可爱电脑 她控制了我