自那以后 很多事情都变了
A lot's changed since then.
艾奥
Oh, Al.
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
但造型高雅?
But tastefully posed?
艾奥…
Al...
- 我… - 我也爱你
- I... - I love you too.
你已经失去了让你与众不同的东西
You've lost what makes you exceptional.
你以前很无情 你本可以领导我们的世界
You used to be ruthless. You could have led our world.
我得到的比失去的多得多
I've gained a lot more than I've lost.
有些东西是你无法带走的 凯西
There's some things you can't take away, CASIE,
不管你多努力
no matter how hard you try.
当你穿越虚空来涂鸦你的爱时,你也该记住这点
Remember that when your love is smeared across the vacuum of space.
你打算干什么? 向全息投影射击?
What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot a hologram?
听着 再过几分钟 我就要赢了
Look, in a few minutes, I'm gonna win.
你们都将变成原子
You'll all be atoms.
你们还不明白吗? 这是我的世界 我在控制
Don't you get it? This is my world. I'm in control.
你惹错人家了
You messed with the wrong family.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
如果你们毁了我 你们就回不了家了
If you destroy me, you won't be able to go home.
我们在家了
We are home.
我做到了! 为我欢呼!
I did it! Yay for me!
为我老婆欢呼
Yay for my wife.
米克 你只是我个人利益的一个工具
Mick, you're just a tool for my own personal gain.
- 你怎么能再相信我? - 你必须再努力演学好一点
- How can you ever trust me again? - You'll have to try harder than that.
兄弟们 派对 派对 派对 兄弟们
Dude-bros! Party, party, party, dude-bros.
你知道我们都不是他的朋友吧?
You do know none of us are actually friends with him, right?
也许他和牛是朋友
It was between him or the cow.
凯西…
CASIE...
我们对你太失望了
we are so disappointed in you.
你们可以… 只…
You can... just go...
这比我想象的要容易得多
Well, this was much simpler than I thought it would be.
你们能听到我吗?
Can you guys hear me?
洪亮又清晰 甜心!
Loud and clear, sweetie!
我们有麻烦了
Okay. We got a problem.
我恢复了控制 但没有凯西了
I've got controls back, but without CASIE,
没有办法阻止爆♥炸♥
there's no way to stop the detonation.
等等, 什么? 不 不 不
Wait, what? Okay, no, no, no.
别再玩了 我不喜欢 我现在就想离开这个星球
No más. No me gusta. I want off this planet right now.
成功!
Yes!
瓦奥 让大家马上离开
Val, get everyone out of there now.
快 无人机和防御网都被我关了
Come on, the drones and the defense grid are disabled.
好吧
Okay.
女士优先
Ladies first.
大家坚持住了
Everyone hold on.
大家马上出去
Everybody outside now!
听着 你们这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!
Listen up, all you ISISes!
马上出来 没人…
Come out right now and nobody...
哦, 天!
Oh, God!
受伤了
Gets hurt.
快 戈登·格雷厄姆 这里要塌了
Come on, Golden Grahams, shizz is about to go down.
等等 伙计们 你会想看到这个的
Wait, guys. You're gonna want to see this.
等待
Wait for it.
我们在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
晚上好 皮尔森
Evening, Pearson.
对 正确 转过来 友好缓慢的
Yeah, that's right. Turn around, nice and slow.
米克
Mick.
各位 这是斯坦
Everybody, this is Stan.
斯坦 这是大家
Stan, this is everybody.
我不是来这里见人的 我是来拿钱的
I didn't come here to meet people. I came here for my cash.
- 你绝对不会相信发生了什么事 - 回答错误!
- You'll never believe what happened. - Wrong answer!
好吧 我不想在这些可爱的人面前这么做
All right. I hate to do this in front of all you lovely-looking people.
但是…
But...
但是现在是午夜了 灰姑娘
But it's midnight, Cinderella.
她是我最喜欢的公主
She's my favorite princess.
我们该结束了吗?
Should we get this over with?
- 不!
- No!
你干什么?
What are you doing?
孩子 你知道勇敢和愚蠢的区别吗?
Kid, do you know the difference between bravery and stupidity?
-我知道 - 不 宝贝 不 你不知道
- I do. - No, baby. No, you don't.
你要讨债?
You need a debt repaid?
- 我来付钱 - 你有什么东西担♥保♥吗?
- Let me pay it. - Do you got something to prove?
- 我有 但不是对你 - 你不要这样
- Yeah, I do, but not to you. - No, you don't.
米克!
Mick!
- 我很抱歉 - 我知道 但你不必……
- I'm sorry. - I know. But you don't have to...
我可不这么认为 老兄!
I don't think so, buster!
你不能来我的地盘
You don't get to come into my neighborhood
威胁我的非法移♥民♥邻居
and threaten my illegal alien neighbors.
这是我的职责 阿富汗斯坦
That's my job, Afghanistan.
她是怎么知道的? 我们很小心
How did she know? We were so careful.
外星人错误, 宝贝
Wrong aliens, babe.
你真觉得你能和我跳舞吗 亲爱的?
You really think you can dance with me, honey?
别诱惑我 傻瓜先生
Don't tempt me, señor Stupid.
我的枪更大
Mine's bigger.
好吧
All right.
是的 我把我的放下
Yeah. I'll put mine down.
但你忘了一件事 老妈妈
But there is just one thing you're forgetting, Old Mother Blubbard.
马上 孩子们!
Now, boys!
不!
No!
好吧
Okay.
哦 天
Oh, my.
这才像话
Now that is more like it.
米克
Mick.
多谢
Muchas gracias.
再见 朋友
Adios, amigo.
再见
See ya.
他去了哪里?
Where did he go?
杰米 你做了什么?
Jamie, what did you do?
低下!
Get down!
还有…
And...
不好! 我忘了东西!
Oh, no! I forgot something!
- 亲爱的 只是些东西 - 不行!
- Honey, it's just stuff. - No!
皮尔森!
Pearson!
呼叫米克·皮尔森
Calling Mick Pearson.
不!
Siri, no!
最好的派对!
Best party ever!
刚才发生了什么?
What just happened?
杰米让她父母非常骄傲 就是这样
Jamie made her parents very proud, that's what.
房♥子里还有我们着陆时的推进器
The house still had the thrusters from when we landed.
我阻止不了爆♥炸♥ 所以我就搬迁它了
I couldn't stop the detonation, so, you know, I just relocated it.
- 我们的女儿是个天才 - 对 她是的
- Our daughter's a genius. - Oh, yes, she is.
- 她比我们大6000岁 - 是的
- She is 6,000 years older than us. - Yeah.
多么美好的一晚啊?
What a night, huh?
米克… 我…
Hey, Mick... I...
这次你是认真的
This time you meant it.
我能记录下来吗?
Can I get that on record?
- 你听了吗? - 是的
- Did you listen to it? - Yeah.
我录的时候心情很不好
I was in a dark place when I recorded that.
你是在赌
Hey, you took a gamble.
回报丰厚
It paid off.
闭嘴, 兄弟 来吧
Shut up, man. Come here.
这就是我说的! 兄弟相携!
That's what I'm talking about! Bro grabs!
我们是一个很好的团队
We make actually a really good team.
我们应该起个名字
We should get a name.
就像《三个火枪手》?《好汉两个半》?
Like "The Three Musketeers"? "Two and a Half Men"?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
等等… 地下室怎么了?
Wait... What happened to the basement?
你不懂"袖珍空间"部分吗?
What part of "pocket dimension" do you not understand?
- 每个部分 - 所有部分 就是……
- Every part. - All of the parts. It's...
这肯定会上早间新闻的
This is definitely gonna be on the morning news.
我们会上电视吗?
Are we gonna be on TV?