- Seriously? - No.
该死!
Damn it!
- 你是谁? - 你又是谁?
- Who is this? - Who the hell is this?
我是一个美国公民
This is an American citizen.
你来自哪里 先生?
Where are you from, señor?
古巴、墨西哥、ms-13 ?
Cuba, Mexico, MS-13?
女士 我不知道你是谁 但是…
Look, lady, I don't know who the hell you are, but...
Stan是什么的缩写? 阿富汗? 巴基斯坦?
And what's the Stan short for? Afghanistan? Pakistan?
- 实际上是斯坦利的简称 -当然 我是菲利斯·施拉夫利
- It's short for Stanley, actually. - Sure, and I'm Phyllis Schlafly.
你们离我的地盘远点 明白吗?
You people stay out of my neighborhood, you understand?
菲利斯 听着 我不知道你是谁 但是…
Phyllis, listen, I don't know who you are, but...
快叫我朋友接电♥话♥ 不然我真的会发脾气的
Get my friend on the line, pronto, or I'll become really ill-tempered.
是过去那个黑发 鬼祟 像墨西哥人的家伙吗?
Was that the dark-haired fella, sneaky, kind of Mexican-looking?
你什么意思? 你说"过去"是什么意思?
What do you mean? What do you mean, "was"?
你干了什么?
What have you done?
在我们这里 美国优先
Around here, we put America first.
真该死…
I am so damn...
烦透了这些非法…
tired of all these illegal...
康妮 别再监视邻居了
Connie, stop spying on the neighbors.
有地鼠 还有… 不要紧
there was gophers, and... never mind.
那么 我们怎么关掉她?
Okay. So how do we shut her down?
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
我怎么会知道?
Why would I know?
说到地下室 显然你是专家
Well, you're clearly an expert when it comes to basements.
不能再上前一步 这是你们能到的最远的地方了
Not one step further. This is as far as you get.
你不知道我愿意去多远
You have no idea how far I'm willing to go.
你杀了米克
You killed Mick.
- 谁? - 我的朋友
- Who? - My friend.
你的朋友吗? 就是你一有机会就扔进狼群的那个?
Your friend? The one you throw to the wolves every chance you get?
住嘴
Shut up.
我一直在观察你 你不交朋友 只树敌
I've been watching you. You don't make friends, you make enemies.
我相信你能救我
I trusted you to save me.
你却又一次抛弃了我
Once again, you abandoned me.
就像那夜
Just like that night.
就像今夜
Just like tonight.
所有发生在我身上的不幸… 都是因为你
Everything bad that's ever happened to me... was because of you.
不是
No.
真悲哀 你还是不能面对现实
It's sad. You still can't face the truth.
我没杀米克
I didn't kill Mick.
是你杀的
You did.
汤姆 别听她的
Tom, don't listen to her.
你确实有朋友
You do have friends.
我, 首先是我
Me, for starters.
就算是复♥制♥品
Says the copy.
你也不是一个良品
Not even a good one.
至少原版对他来说 还有一种愚蠢的魅力
At least the original had a stupid charm to him.
我是唯一了解你的人
I'm the only one who's ever understood you.
我知道你有多可怜
I know just how pathetic you are.
总是不合时宜
Always out of place.
我走了 你就会孤单一人
Take me away, and you're all alone.
- 只是一个模制品 - 我不是复♥制♥品
- Just a spec. - I'm not a copy.
我是一个量子物
I'm a quantum... something.
别难过 艾奥 你不是一个人
Oh, don't be upset, Al. You're not alone.
你身边就有像你一样的人
You have someone just like you right here.
一样绝望
Just as hopeless.
一样虚弱
Just as weak.
你们救不了那些关心你们的人
You couldn't save the people that care about you.
你们以为你们能拯救世界?
You think you can save the world?
再来一把
Another.
和我的朋友杰米一起制♥作♥激光枪 玩得很开心
Makin' lasers with my friend Jamie, Having a grand time
再来一把
Another.
五彩纸屑 泽布?
Confetti, Zeb?
我叫它舞会爆竹 好了…
I call it the party popper. Okay...
快
Let's go.
- 没有合用的了 - 什么?
- Nothing here fits. - What?
有一股冷空气自西海岸而来
We have a cold front coming in from the west coast.
预期低至50年来的极值
Expect lows in the high 50s.
明天 你也许要留意地震活动
Tomorrow, you might want to be on the lookout for seismic activity,
超级洪水 重力条件改变
apocalyptic flooding, and variable gravity conditions,
还有上百万度高温 所以 请带上防晒霜
with temperatures in the millions. So, grab that sunscreen.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
泽布 快!
Zeb! Come on!
请工作
Please work.
你毁了我的事业
You messed with my career.
你毁了我的…
You messed with my...
我本来有个未来!
I had a future!
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 我想它死了
Mom, I think it's dead.
我要跟你说多少次? 我不是你妈!
How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not your mother!
你到底去哪儿了?
Where the heck did you go?
我不确定 有很多奶牛 在前院
I'm not sure. A lot of cows. The front yard.
一个非常非常奇怪的地方 还有我甜甜蜜蜜的爱巢
A really, really weird place. And my sweet, sweet love den.
等等!
Wait!
- 你去地下室了? - 什么意思?
- You got to the basement? - What do you mean?
他修好了过山车 它只需要一点能量
He fixed the coaster. It just needed a little power.
那我能进入核心了吗?
So, I can get to the core?
是的
Well, yeah.
- 爸爸 - 他不是你♥爸♥爸
- And Dad. - He's not your dad.
- 对我来说他就是! - 好了 专注于重要的事
- He is to me! - Come on, focus on what's important.
对 你要这把枪
Yes. Oh, you want the gun.
对不起 这是一个误解
Sorry. It's a miscommunication.
- 注意安全 - 我会的
- Stay safe. - I will.
她不是在跟你说话
She wasn't talking to you.
现在 如果你们不介意…
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我还有丈夫要救
I have a husband to save.
好吧 我要出马了
Fine, I'll do it.