前情回顾
Previously, on Home Invasion.
-我们不是摩♥门♥教♥徒 -那你们是什么?
- We're not Mormon. - Then what are you?
启动锁定
Initiating lock-down.
-你需要冷静 - 我们要被入侵了
- You need to calm down. - We're going to be invaded.
一个小时后你们全都会死
In an hour you'll all be gone.
晚安 詹妮 - 再见 奶奶
Good night, Jenny. Bye, Nai Nai.
上帝 那是什么?
Dear God, what's that?
你知道我是谁 你的电♥话♥最好是重要的
You know who this is. Your call had better be important.
- 嘟嘟声后冒着我报复的风险 - 山纳·斯坦
- Risk my vengeance after the beep. - Señor Stan...
这里有一些非常奇怪的事情
There is something very strange going on here.
我不知道该怎么说 这差不多是……
I don't know how to put it. It's almost...
外星人
Alien.
你好 小家伙
Well hello, little guy.
你一直都在这里吗?
Have you been here the whole time?
有趣
Interesante.
你…是什么…?
What are you...?
入侵家园
完全没什么凶兆嘛
Yeah, well that's not ominous at all.
这么暗… 阴影里可能藏着任何东西
So dark... Anything could be hiding in the shadows.
- 至少我们看不到它出来 - 你会的
- At least we won't see it coming. - Oh, you will.
除非你不看
Unless you don't.
即使那样你也可能会
And even then you might.
我不知道下面有什么
I have no idea what's down there.
你怎么会不知道自家地下室里有什么?
How do you not know what's in your own basement?
不是我们的 是凯西的
It's not ours, it's CASIE's.
从技术上讲 它是凯西
Technically, it is CASIE.
你说什么?
Say what?
凯西控制着房♥子的部分样式
CASIE controls some aspects of the house,
但整个地下室都是她直接控制的
but the entire basement is under her direct command.
地下室多年来一直是禁区
The basement has been a restricted area for years.
为什么要禁呢?
Why is it restricted?
我可能用了矿业设备
I might have used the mining equipment
在农田里描绘各种几何形状
to depict various geometric shapes on some farmland.
艾奥被派去制♥造♥麦田怪圈
Al got caught making crop circles.
- 当然 - 没有自己作品的艺术家算什么?
- Of course. - What is an artist without his art?
你多久没去那里了?
How long has it been since you went down there?
很长一段时间
Quite some time.
我看我们还是别动吧
And I think we'd like to keep it that way.
别紧张 伙计们 我能让派对重新开始
Relax, guys, I can get the party started again.
- 你从哪儿弄来的… - 我带了备用品
- Where did you get... - I carry spares.
- 这不是派对 - 别小看自己
- This isn't supposed to be a party. - Don't sell yourself short.
你们有个很酷的全息宝贝 那就让我们把刺♥激♥提高档次
You've got a cool hologram babe, but let's kick things up a notch.
一些激光 一些雾 一些火舞者……
Some lasers, some fog, a few fire dancers...
也许后面还有人跳哈卡舞?
Maybe a guy in the back doing the haka?
- 你是对的 - 他对吗?
- You're right. - He is?
不 天啊 不对 他总是错的
No. God, no. He is always wrong.
她是对的
She's right.
这不是派对
This isn't supposed to be a party.
不是那么简单的
It isn't supposed to be easy.
我们有工作要做
We've got a job to do.
我是来救米克的
I came here to save Mick.
现在我们有更重要的事要做
And now we've got something way more important to do.
好的, 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我们得拯救世界 米克 包括你
We've got to save the world, Mick. That includes you.
我们呢?
We?
你想活到退休 非常好
You want to live to see retirement. That's great.
你想升职 我希望你如愿
And you want your promotion. I want that for you.
你说你喜欢这个星球 就像它现在这个样子
You said you like this planet, just the way it is.
你们难道不想保持现状吗?
Don't you want to keep it that way?
你是对的
You're right.
几小时前 我正准备离开这个奇妙的星球
A few hours ago I was getting ready to leave this wonderful planet.
我本来想带一点的 但现在没几小点了
I wanted to take a bit with me, but now it will all be little bits.
所以 我要去地下室
So, I am going to go down into the basement,
没有什么东西,特别是不时髦的全能电脑
and nothing, especially no sassy, all-powerful computer
意图毁灭 那得先过我这一关
intent on my destruction, is going to stop me.
对! 挺我!
Yeah! Go me!
或者 挺你 或者挺我们
Or you. Or us.
这是自杀 你懂吗?
This is suicide, do you know that?
除非我们死了
Only if we die.
我们干了
Let's do this.
等等!
Wait!
艾奥… 小心一些
Al... Just be careful.
我会让你骄傲的 孩子
I'll make you proud, kiddo.
他只是瞬移了 对吗?
He just teleported, right?
谁能告诉我 他刚刚是瞬移了吗?
Can somebody tell me he just teleported?
我真的不这么认为
I really don't think so.
你们真该看看你们的脸
You should have seen your face.
这很美好
This is nice.
就像五彩纸屑 很抱歉这味道 我没办法
It's like confetti. Sorry about the smell, I can't help that.
你这个邪恶的女巫
You evil bitch.
我很抱歉 禁区就是禁区
I'm sorry, but "restricted area" means "restricted area".
开个玩笑 我不抱歉
Just kidding, I'm not sorry.
你杀了我吧!
You killed me!
艾奥?
Al?
- 他还活着 但这… - 这是不可能的
- He's alive. But that's... - That's impossible.
- 它应该是禁止… - 员工离开
- It's supposed to keep... - staff out.
以及任何不是这个星球的东西
Anything not from this planet.
但艾奥…(化成灰的是原外星人)
But Al...
- 楼下的那个… - 他生在这个星球上
- The one downstairs... - He was made on this planet.
过山车一定是用地球上的材料复♥制♥了他
The coaster must have duplicated him with materials made on this planet.
他是100%的艾奥 只是产自地球的劣制品
He's 100% Al, just made of Earth crap.
- 真的吗? - 那么他是来自地球的了?
- Literally? - So he's from Earth?
但他是个外星人?
But he's an alien?
重要的是屏障认为他是人类
The important thing is the barrier thinks he's human.
人类可以通过它
And humans can go through it.
也就是说她无法阻止我们
So that means that she can't do anything to stop us...
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
太棒了! 你们有激光
Okay, awesome! You guys do have lasers.
- 好了 我们开始吧 - 之后你就杀了我们?
- Alright, let's rock. - After all that, you just kill us?
很虎头蛇尾?
Pretty anti-climactic, huh?
我现在还不想杀你们 首先 我会给你们一些宽慰
I'm not going to kill you just yet. First I'll give you some closure.
到底是什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
宽慰
Closure.
真的, 凯西?
Really, CASIE?
- 你相信我吗? - 不相信!
- Do you trust me? - No!
- 太遗憾了 - 不不不!
- That's a shame. - No, no, no!
忘了吧 我们这就虎头蛇尾
Forget it. Let's be anti-climactic.
杀了他们
Kill them.
等等
Wait.
你们是……
Are you guys...
外星人?
aliens?
他先
Him first.
嘿, 艾奥
Hey, Al.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
哦, 抱歉?
Oh, I'm sorry?
- 你是在跟我说话吗? - 你是艾奥 对吗?
- Were you talking to me? - You're Al, aren't you?
我是吗?
Am I?
- 你是说你不知道? - 饶了他吧 他只是……
- You mean you don't know? - Give him a break. He just...
失去了一个对我来说像兄弟的人
Lost someone who was like a brother to me.
不只是兄弟 他实际上就是我自己
More than a brother. He was actually myself.
也许比我自己更像我自己
Maybe even more myself than me myself is.
对 是那样的
Yeah, that.
艾奥 你好吗?
Al, hello?
艾奥 你还在吗?
Al, are you still with us?
- 你是谁? 谁是谁? -哦 天
- Who is you? Who is anyone? - Oh boy.
如果我们都是自我的集♥合♥ 我们失去了自我
If we're all a collection of selves, and we lose ourselves,
我们还剩下什么?
what's left of us?
- 什么都没有 如果星球爆♥炸♥了 - 你在帮倒忙
- Nothing, if the planet explodes. - You're not helping.
我……
I'm j...
- 我就是我 - 正解
- I am me. - Yes.
- 我不是我 - 错