- And I'm not. - No.
但我穿着自己的衣服
But I'm wearing me's clothes.
你们是怎样哀悼自己的?
How do you mourn yourself?
-什么… 何时… 怎样…? - 听我说
- What... When... How...? - Listen to me.
听我的
Listen to me.
我理解你的感受
I get what you're going through.
- 你理解? - 算了 没人懂
- You do? - No, nobody gets that.
但底线是 你迷失了自己
But the bottom line is, you have lost yourself,
你需要找到… 你自己…
and you need to find... yourself...
再?
again?
你死了 是很糟糕的 但你还活着 这很好
You're dead, and that sucks, but you're also alive, and that's great.
我们需要你
And we need you.
楼上的瓦奥 杰米和泽布需要你
Upstairs Val, Jamie and Zeb need you.
事实上 泽布只是需要一个坚强的男性榜样
Well, Zeb actually just needs a strong male role model in his life.
这并不重要 瓦奥和杰米需要你
That doesn't matter. Val and Jamie need you.
- 瓦奥? - 是的
- Val? - Yeah.
杰米
Jamie.
- 我的家人? - 对了
- My family? - Yeah.
别让艾奥白白死去
Don't let Al's death be in vain.
艾奥……
Al...
我们都需要你去战斗
We all need you to fight.
好
Okay.
- 好 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
好!
Okay!
太好了
Great.
避免了生存危机
Existential crisis averted.
- 现在呢? - 现在…
- What now? - Well, now...
我们拯救世界
we save the world.
- 在这里? - 对 正是
- Here? - Yeah. This is happening.
这到底是什么?
Oh, what the hell is this?
很明显 这是地下室
Well, clearly, this is a basement.
不 四面墙 水泥地板 太多蜘蛛…
No. Four walls, concrete floor, too many spiders...
这是一个地下室 这…
That's a basement. This...
不 无限的墙壁 物质转换器 星系间的动物园……
No. Infinite walls, matter converters, the intergalactic zoo...
这是一个地下室
That's a basement.
- 不 这些都不是地下室 - 求同存异吧
- No, none of that is a basement. - Agree to disagree.
我们要做的就是找到凯西的核心 然后关闭她
Now all we have to do is find CASIE's core and shut her down.
就这样?
is that all?
它在哪里?
So, where is that?
我不想骗你们
I'm not going to lie to you.
我能骗你们吗?
Actually, can I lie to you?
- 艾奥 别告诉我你不知道 - 好的 我不说
- Al. Don't tell me you don't know. - Okay. I won't.
我无法…
I can't...
如果你要猜它可能在哪里…
If you had to guess where it might be...
- 让我想想 - 它差不多在…
- Well, let me think. - It's almost...
哥们 你还好吗?
Hey, buddy. Are you okay?
又低血糖了? 有人需要吃点零食
Low blood sugar again? Somebody needs a snack.
也许我们应该…
Maybe we should...
撤退!
Retreat!
好主意 去哪儿?
Great idea. Where to?
- 不是这里! - 你得再具体一点
- Not here! - You need to be a bit more specific.
哦 天啊 这不再好玩了
Oh, man. This is no longer fun.
- 换位 贝比·鲁斯 - 你觉得是谁教他打的?
- move over, Babe Ruth. - Who do you think taught him to hit?
如果我能变成实形 我要做的第一件事就是掐死你
If I could become solid, the first thing I would do is strangle you.
这种感觉是相互的
The feeling is mutual.
杰米 带上派对男孩 我们离开这里
Jamie, grab party boy and let's get out of here.
我很想去 但我有点忙
I'd love to, but I'm kind of busy.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
- 杰米 我们有备用计划吗? - 我总是有备用计划的
- Jamie, do we have a backup plan? - I always have a backup plan.
上楼
Go upstairs.
等等 如果我们不动 它就看不见我们 对吧?
Wait, wait. If we don't move, then it can't see us, right?
你可以站着别动 我要逃了
You can stand still, I'm running away.
如果你们逃 我就逃
If you do it, I'll do it.
我们可以穿过美术馆
We can go through the art gallery.
如果这是美术馆 艺术品在哪里?
If this is the art gallery, where is the art?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这个问题还不清楚吗?
How is that question in any way vague?
我想我们找到艺术品了
I think we found the art.
嗨, 妈妈 你今天气色很好
Hi, Mom. You're looking good today.
这是我的噩梦!
This is my nightmare!
- 你们看到了吗? - 看到什么?
- Did you see that? - See what?
到底…
What the...
- 废话 我就害怕这个 - 什么?
- Crap. I was afraid of this. - What?
- 他们是重校正 - 重校正?
- They're re-calibrating. - Re-calibrating?
适应性防御 从现在起 同样的武器不要用两次
Adaptive defenses. From now on, don't use the same weapon twice.
- 我们该怎么办? - 进去!
- What do we do? - Get in!
我的天 他们正在一起工作
My God, they are working together.
我想我们摔掉它了
I think we lost it.
我想我们迷路了
I think we lost us.
我们会找到出路的 成功的一半是尝试
We will find our way. Half of success is trying.
太好了 死于心灵鸡汤
Great. Death by motivational poster.
牛?
Cows?
这就是凯西放它们的地方 我还在想它们去了哪里
So that's where CASIE put them. I was wondering where they went.
等等… 这么说外星人确实绑♥架♥了牛?
Wait... So aliens do abduct cows?
70年代真是个奇怪的年代
The '70s were a really weird time.
你们有迪斯科和喇叭裤 而我们绑♥架♥奶牛
You guys had disco and bell bottoms, and we abducted cows.
也许我们应该继续走 开始感觉它像一个监…
Maybe we should keep moving. It is starting to feel like a pris...
抱歉 请继续 你想说什么?
I'm sorry. Go on. What were you going to say?
- 像什么? - 像一个…
- Like a what? - Like a...
像一个监狱? 这就是你要说的 对吧?
Like a prison? That's what you were going to say, right?
- 好像你知道似的 - 又来了
- As if you would know. - Oh, here we go again.
我要跟你说多少次对不起?
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
说到做到? 就一次
Say it and mean it? Once.
也许我说多少次都不重要
Maybe it doesn't matter how many times I say it.
也许你只是想找个替罪羊
Maybe you're just looking for someone to blame.
- 我在找替罪羊? - 所以…
- I'm looking for someone to blame? - So...
是所有人类都这么爱吵架 还是只有你们俩?
Do all humans argue this much or is it just you two?
简单地说 几乎我们整个物种都这样
This is pretty much our entire species in a nutshell.
瓦奥和我一直都很和谐
Val and I have been blending in perfectly then.
太好了 又一个走廊 这真的很有用 汤姆
Oh great, another hallway. This is really helping, Tom.
你不用跟着我
You don't have to follow me.
应该… 我们…
Should... We...
对
Yeah.
不是我在跟着你
This is not me following you.
我没有请你闯进我的办公室把我绑进你的阴谋
I didn't ask you to break into my office and rope me into your scheme.
疯了
Crazy.
你知道什么是疯吗?
Do you know what's crazy?
七年前 金童和他最好的朋友进行日常入室盗窃
Seven years ago, golden boy and his best friend did a routine break-in.
- 洛厄尔那次不是日常的 - 和之前那次一样
- The Lowell job was not routine. - It was the same as the one before.
艾奥 你从没见过比这更精密的安保系统
Al, you have never seen a more sophisticated security system.
- 严格来说… - 只是这次
- Well, technically this... - Only this time,
- 他搞砸了 还触发了警报 - 我没有 是你触发的
- he screws up and trips the alarm. - I didn't. You did.
我跌跌撞撞地去找他 他已经溜了
I was stumbling around looking for him, and he'd already snuck out.
你从没告诉过我你在找我
You never told me you were looking for me.
我想那是因为你从来不去探监
I guess it never came up when you never came to see me.
- 我应该留下被抓吗? - 你不明白
- Should I have stayed and got caught? - You don't get it.
你没有消失的唯一原因就是我没有尖叫
The only reason you didn't go away was because I didn't squeal.
我担下了所有入室盗窃的罪责
I took the blame for all the break-ins.
你知道 如果可以的话我会扭转的
You know I would take it back if I could.
不 你有七年的时间 但是你没做
No, you had seven years to do that. But you didn't.
我服刑期间 你去了法学院
While I did my stretch, you went to law school.
你的完美记录上不能有污点
You couldn't get a stain on your perfect record.
但你的记录上总是有污点的 就是我
But you always have a stain on your record. Me.
如果你想把那晚的事怪在我头上 好吧
If you want to blame me for that night, fine.
但别把你生活中的其他事都怪到我头上
But don't blame me for everything else you screwed up in your life.
今晚的事别怪我
Don't blame me for tonight.
搞笑的是 你怎么还是不能提到这七年
It's funny how you still can't mention the seven years in between.
我们可能不知道自己在哪 但他知道
We may not know where we are, but he does.
牛屋, 走! 马上!