- So, should we tell him, or... - No, I say we just go along with it.
- 酷 - 是的
- Cool. - Yeah.
你们到底
How the hell...
怎么做到的?
did you do that?
真行, 小子 我不知道你们有这么快的速度
Good work, boys. I didn't know you had that kind of speed in you.
- 杰米 你在吗? - 我在这里 抱歉绕道了
- Hey, Jamie, are you there? - I'm here. Sorry about the detour.
你们应该看过你们应该通过的那些房♥间了
You should have seen the rooms you were supposed to go through.
绝对是死亡陷阱
Absolute death traps.
- 这里有死亡陷阱吗? - 别傻了
- Are there any death traps in here? - Don't be silly.
这是一个很普通的走廊 我们不会在这里设死亡陷阱的
This is a regular, ordinary hallway. We wouldn't put a death trap in here.
那就是有死亡陷阱了?
But there are death traps?
对 是个地下室
Well, yeah, it's a basement.
人类的地下室没有死亡陷阱 这是提示
Human basements don't have death traps. Noted.
死亡陷阱!
Death trap!
他们为什么只针对我? 杰米 帮帮忙
Why are they only aiming at me? Jamie, a little help.
等等 我搞定了这个
Hold on. I got this.
杰米?
Jamie?
这个是为了拿到我的退休金
And this is for taking my pension.
好
Oh, okay.
这个是为了我的被杀的爸爸
And this is for killing my dad.
我的另一个爸爸
My other dad.
杰米?
Jamie?
我觉得他们已经死了
I think they're dead.
- 现在死了 - 情况如何 泽布?
- Now they are. - How are we looking, Zeb?
那得看情况 我们是在数思念和祈祷吗?
That depends. Are we counting thoughts and prayers?
- 我真为你骄傲 亲爱的 - 谢谢, 爸爸
- I'm so proud of you, sweetheart. - Thanks, Dad.
离核心有多远?
How close is the core?
不能再用了
Can't use that anymore.
- 谢谢 - 别客气
- Thanks. - Hey, don't mention it.
好吧
Okay.
杰米 你这没有其他的武器储备了吧?
Jamie, I don't suppose you have another stockpile of weapons in here?
恐怕没有了
Afraid not.
你们差不多到了 顺着走廊走 然后右转
You're almost there. Just go down the hallway and take a right.
泽布 我都不确定那是不是枪
Zeb, I'm not even sure that's a gun.
你们为什么非要把这事搞得这么困难?
Why do you insist on making this so difficult for yourselves?
你为什么穿得像个脱衣舞♥女♥郎?
Why are you dressed like a male stripper?
表演的是《监狱巡逻》杂♥志♥的封面模特
Says the cover model for Prison Beat magazine.
- 你上过杂♥志♥? -艾奥 那不是真正的杂♥志♥
- Oh, you were in a magazine? - Al, that is not an actual magazine.
- 2016年5月 - 什么?
- May 2016. - What?
应对你们的问题 我考虑做一些重塑
To answer your question, I was thinking of doing some remodeling.
发生了什么?
What is happening?
我觉得她是在说重塑我们
I think she's talking about remodeling us.
你觉得?
you think?
走吧 快 快 快!
Let me go. Go, go, go!
她把我完全锁死了
She locked me out of all controls.
我做不了… 我做不了任何事
I can't... I can't do anything.
当然做不了
Of course not.
你在玩的是我的游戏 游戏规则由我定
It's my game you're playing, and I make the rules.
你们真的需要离开那里了
You really need to get out of there.
- 拜托 伙计 - 快
- come on, man. - Let's go.
我被粘住了
I'm stuck.
汤姆
Tom.
- 这不好笑 伙计 - 我没开玩笑 拔, 拔, 拔
- This isn't funny, man. - I'm not joking. Pull, pull, pull.
快!
Come on!
哦, 天……
Oh my...
拔, 拔, 拔
Pull, pull, pull.
快
Come on.
没事
Hey. It's okay.
我帮你
Let me help you.
走吧 我来搞定 我就在你后面 好吗?
Just go, I got it. I'm right behind you, all right?
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go.
我自己来 好吗?
I got it, all right?
我就在你后面 快走
I'm right behind you. Go.
汤姆 我们得走了
Tom, we have to go.
不,米克! 不!
No, Mick! No!
米克!
Mick!
米克! 不, 米克, 不!
Mick! No, Mick, no!
汤姆! 米克! 回答!
Tom! Mick! Respond!
艾奥! 爸爸!
Al! Dad!
拜托!
Please!
你为什么要拉走我? 我本来可以帮到他的
Why did you pull me away? I could have helped him.
在这里? 在凯西的地盘? 你会害死自己的
Here? On CASIE's turf? You would've gotten yourself killed.
再一次
Again.
好 在这里? 在CASIE的地盘? 你……
Okay. Here? On CASIE's turf? You...
不 我是说 我再一次那样
No, I mean, I did it again.
我把他留下了
I left him behind.
我有过两次机会 不会再有第三次了
I had a second chance, and I won't get a third.
别碰我
Get off.
汤姆
Hey, Tom.
听着 我知道你在期待什么
Look, I know what you're expecting,
我相信你很高兴删掉它 但是
and I'm sure you're stoked to erase it, but...
没什么好删的 我不会那样对你的 老兄
there's nothing to erase. I wouldn't do that to you, man.
我赌了一把 这一次 我认为是值得的
I took a gamble, and for once I guess it paid off.
如果你在听这个了 你就做了我要求的
If you're listening to this, you did what I asked,
而你再也见不到我了
and you'll never see me again.
所以… 谢谢
So... thanks.
不管我发生什么事 永远不要忘记你进步了
No matter what happens to me, never forget that you stepped up.
看谁来了 好了 就这样
Oh, look who's here. Okay. All right, that's all.
- 米克? - 汤米?
- Mick? - Tommy?
你到底是怎么进来的?
How the hell did you get in here?
艾奥……
Al...
很美好
That was beautiful.
我再也见不到他了
I'm never gonna see him again.
事情并不总是如人所愿
Things don't always work out the way you planned.
有时候 宇宙复♥制♥了你
Sometimes the universe duplicates you.
让你成为自己最好的朋友
Makes you your own best friend.
有时候 你最好的朋友会在你面前蒸发
And sometimes the universe vaporizes your best friend in front of you.
有时候 那两个“有时候”只相隔几分钟
And sometimes, those two sometimes are only a few minutes apart.
- 你想说什么? 他都死了 - 听着…
- What's your point? He's still dead. - Look...
就在不久前 我和你处境相同
I was right where you are, just a little while ago.
但后来几个好窃贼闯入了我的心
But then a couple of nice burglars broke into my heart
提醒我什么是重要的
and reminded me what was important.
米克 米克很重要 我一直没机会向他证明
Mick. Mick was important, and I never had the chance to prove it to him.
别让米克白白死去
Don't let Mick's death be in vain.
我们不能坐在这里等世界末日
We're not just gonna sit here and wait for the end of the world.
我们要做米克会做的事
We're gonna do what Mick would have done.
我们要站起来 可能会说些粗话
We're gonna stand up, probably say something grumpy,
然后我们就会一拳打在世界末日的脸上
and then we're gonna punch the end of the world right in the face.
这就是你们人类所谓的交♥配♥吗?
Is this what you humans call mating?
- 艾奥… 永远不要改变 - 不 我永远不会
- Oh, Al... never change. - No, I never would.
我喜欢这件毛衣背心
I love this sweater vest.
- 汤姆 - 什么?
- Tom. - What?
这是核心
That's the core.
我都试过了 一定是凯西阻止了我们的访问
I've tried everything. CASIE must have blocked our access.
- 再来一把 - 或者…
- Another. - That, or...
我不认命
I don't accept that.
- 不好 - “不好”的含义
- Oh, that's not good. - Define "not good."
我们只剩三把枪了
We only have three more guns left,
我敢肯定其中有一把是普通的水枪
and I'm pretty sure one of them is a regular water pistol.
“普通”的含义
Define "regular."
- 泽布 我们不能再用那个了 - 好吧, 实际上…
- Zeb, we can't use that one again. - Well, actually...
如果你取下这个盒子… 然后把它装到这个架子上…
If you take this chamber... and combine it with this stock...
- 它应该会改变功能 - 你怎么懂得?
- it should change what it does. - How do you know that?
我有物理学和工程学的硕士学位
I have a master's in physics and engineering.
我打算进军计算机科学领域
I was gonna go into computer sciences,
但我不想让女孩们觉得我是个书呆子
but I didn't want the girls to think I was a total nerd.
- 就是说,这会改变枪的功效? - 理论上会
- So, it will change the gun's effect? - Theoretically.
- 如果没有呢? - 可能会爆♥炸♥
- And if it doesn't? - Might explode.
- 真的? - 理论上
- Seriously? - Theoretically.
泽布 我真想亲你
Zeb, I could kiss you.
- 真的? - 不是